Trust or Believe | Teen Ink

Trust or Believe

April 12, 2015
By little_tete BRONZE, sandersville, Georgia
More by this author
little_tete BRONZE, Sandersville, Georgia
1 article 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs. The ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile & who LOVE YOU no matter what.


"Jasmine are you going to Kristie's party in 6 months," I said

"Idk if I'm going or not cu I have to babysit some kids across the street for like 3 months," she said a little upset and a little pumped.

"Oh ok u ready for the prom this week though," I said pumped

"Yep I already got me a date," she said also pumped.

"I'm also ready but id got a date," I said a little disappointed and a little embarrassed cuz i don't got a date.

"Girl a lot of cute guys come here well new guys come to this school and what's ur type anyway I might can help."

"My type is black sometimes dreads athletic abs muscle and that's it."

"Idk nobody like that girl sorry I did Try to help u out though," she said a little sad.

"Jaz it's ok ill find a date soon plus it's just in a week and if I don't find a date in time Ill just hang around like I did last year."

"Alright you want me to drop you off at home again."

"Nope."

"Dang girl who going to pick u up then," she said a with a little attitude.

I can tell jasmine doesn't even know that I have a car parked out front I was a little pumped myself since I'm Fina tell Jaz I have a car I can just see her face now. "I got a car now jasmine."

"Girl why the heck you didn't tell me fool," she said a little pumped and with attitude.

"Girl I put it in the front today and everything I thought you saw me cuz u was just walking in the frot door this morning."

"Girl can I get In the car with u and u can drop me off u should so u can pay me back all these semesters dropping u off at home."

"Sure girl but what about your car u just going to leave it out here," I said a little concerned.

"Girl don't worry about that ill just tell my ma to go pick it up she got a spare key with her," she said pacifically.

"Ok."

As we walk out the school house, I couldn't wait to see the look on jasmine's face when he sees my mus-

"Omg you got a mustang," she said before I could think of the dang word.

"Yes I do."

"Girl I'm glad I said I could ride with u."

After we was on the road and on I 85, I started putting on my music and we turned up in my car. When I dropped her off at home I went to go pick up my baby twin sisters from school I usually didn't want to pick them up from kindergartener and my twin sister Tamika would do it but I wanted to do it today cuz I felt a little lonely. I decided to text her

Conversation:

Me: Tamika I got the babies for today

Tamika: alright and stop texting a driving please there's babies in the car alright

Me: alright :)

"Hii Micey," they both said at the same time. It's a twin thing.

"Hey y'all two did y'all have a great d-

"Micey what you doing here u don't never pick us up from school," one of them said.

"I was a little lonely today an y'all two want some McDonalds."

"Yes!!! Yeahhhhh!!!" They both said excitedly.

"Aye, y'all betta be lucky I got extra from my job at wal'Mart y'all getting a happy meal too y'all want to know what you y'all getting y'all getting the b-

"Barbie fairy princess!!!!"

"Exactly," I said bustin out laughing.

When I got them there happy meals a little sumthin for me at wing shack and Tamika and July sumthin too, we went home to see Tamika and July in the den speechless when we walked in.

'Hey y'all two we got y'all some to eat y'all two betta be lucky that they paid me extra at Walmart for this. I should have bought sumthin from Walmart to cook for dinner I guess I'll do that tomorrow." Still speechless. "Aye y'all betta say at least thank you cuz I didn't have to buy this fo-

"Thank you," they both said akwardly.

"What the heck is wrong we y'all and y'all betta talk," I said with an attitude. They waited like two minutes cuz they know I wasn't playing at all!

"Micey, we moving," Tamika said not looking at me at all just starring at her food didn't eat a crumb yet.

"What," I said a little speechless myself.

I went to the kitchen put my food I the microwave and sat in the den speechless until ma and dad came home. When they bathes and put on their clothes and ate what I bought them, they sat in the den with us and the baby twins sat in their lap. Daddy the one that texted Tamika the texted message and I checked my phone was on mute and he texted me that too. How could we leave when it's time for the prom and for the party I begged them for for weeks and weeks and finally said yes.

"How could we be moving and the prom is coming up an everything y'all we are going to miss everything and what would I do with my job an how long are we going to be up there anyway," I finally said since mom and dad came in the room.

"Micey we have to cuz we don't have jobs that have the right amount of money we need to buy food or clothes for y'all," mama said quietly.

"We never had a problem since we been down here have we?

"We'll no but-"

"We'll then that doesn't mean that-"

"Micey, don't cut ur mama off like that now we are moving and that's final we are getting y'all out of school the day after next and that's when we start moving," dad said professionally and walked out the room with mama beside her. The baby twins were crying because they didn't want to leave as well. I decided to put them to bed an also me to bed and just try to go to sleep and try to explain to my friends my last day at this school or maybe my last day in this city.

When I woke up this morning I heard my mama waking up the babies for school. I hurried up and took a shower and put on my clothes to take them to school. I went to the den to see them sitting down holding each other still tears streaming down their faces.

"Come on y'all two time to go to school." "We'll their last day of school," I thought to my self.

When we finally made it to their school and parked in the visitors parking spot, I turned the car off and turned around and looked at them. Tears still streaming down their face.

"Aye, y'all just want to just say goodbye today and ill stay home with y'all and y'all can hang with y'all sister Micey cuz y'all know I spoil y'all a lot," I said trying to cheer them up it kinda worked be cuz they finally looked at me and stopped crying. "And y'all know I'm always here if y'all need a shoulder to cry on ok."

"Uh huh," they both said.

"Ok y'all ready to come in here now."

"Yes."

"Ok."

We went in and the front desk watched over Kayla and Layla in the waiting room while I registered them out of this school and get their paper work and stuff. After a good while I was finished. I got kayla and layla from the waiting room and walked up to their classroom where their friends and old teacher was I told the teacher that I needed to speed with them and told her that we were moving.

"Everyone I have to say something to everyone in this room involving me and my little sisters. We are moving away for a good while but idk hen we are coming bck but it will be longs and they was nervous to tell all of u and they wanted me to tell all of you that they will miss you all," I said professionally.

"We will miss you too," everyone said sadly.

"But I will miss you most of all," a little girl said walking up to Kayla and Layla and hugging them. It was so emotional that I almost cried but I did t want to act like a punk so I didn't.

"Micey!!"

"Huh, oh," I said realizing that they needed to cry without them looking.

"Ok everybody we need to go bye," I said hurrying out side the classroom and into the hallway with Kayla and Layla. I hugged them and they cried in my shirt makin it damp like I just got it out the dang washing machine.

When we got back in the car I went home to make breakfast for me and Kayla and Layla. I cooked them their favorite breakfast. Kayla's favorite was my famous pancakes eggs bacon and golden toast with strawberry jelly. Layla's was my famous pancakes grits eggs and crisent shaped bread. Mines was pancakes cheese grits eggs and crisent shaped bread. We all ate and watched tv. It was 11 o clock and I was thinking of taking Kayla and Layla I Walmart to buy some comforts to decorate our new room in New York. We went to Walmart and they picked out their favorite comfort kayla picked Nihao kalin an Layla picked Dora. I picked hello kitty. Then we got some mor groceries for kayla and layla favorite dinner and the dinner for the rest of us. After that we went home and got there at 2 51. Omg I forgot about telling jasmine about it. We went to high school and I told the front desk to watch after kayla and layla for me I went to home room I opened the door they were quiet.

"Tia what are you doing here in four minutes they will be calling car riders and everything," mrs Harris my home room teacher said well used to be home room teacher.

"I'm moving mrs Harris and I came to tell everybody and you that as well that but I was a little nervous cuz idk what their reaction will be." Everybody was saying why you leaving you going to miss out this and everything like that. Jasmine didn't says single thing. When they called car riders jasmine walked out of he classroom and everyone was quiet once again. I ran after her.

"Jasmine,"I yelled

...no response

"Jasmine."

...no response

"Jasmine can we please just talk."

"Why there's nothing to talk about since your moving and never coming back," she said with an attitude.

'Jasmine I'm going to see yo-"

"No your not well maybe you might not well ugh where are you moving to anyway," she said getting irritated.

"New york," I mumbled

"NEW YORK!!! Who heck no we through with this friend relationship." She walked off again. I was getting irritated myself. I ran after her again pulled her by the shoulder and tried to calm her down.

"Look jasmine you don't think ovoo and texting and calling going to change our friendship or not."

"No," she mumbled having a tear steam down her face.

"Ok then nothing is going to change that either," I said calming my own self down. Out of nowhere she busted out crying into my shirt. She damped like Kayla and Layla did. And their kindergartners.

"Jaz you want to hang for today so you can get all that behind you and everything and I can drop Kayla and Layla at my house," I asked getting a little pumped.

"Yes," she said pumped.

"Ok."

We went to the front office to get Kayla and Layla from the waiting room and thanked the front office for looking after them. Then we went to the car and drove on I 85 when we reached the end I finally told Kayla and Layla that they needed to wait for dinner to start.

"Why you promised us a grand dinner sis," they said at the same time again.

"Y'all ill be there in time to make the dinner if I be a couple of minutes late study for y'all's vocabulary test tomorrow and I help y'all two when I come home after dinner ok."

"Ok," they said still happy.

"At least you will be home in time to cook our favorite dinter," Kayla said.

"Haha ok y'all two." I dropped Kayla and Layla at the house with Tamika and July and went to hang with Jaz. We decided to go to our favorite place since we were at least 12 years old. The skating rank. We always turn up on our skates on the wood floor. We friends with the DJ and we told him to play the regular. By regular I mean the song on our private cd he keeps in his drawer. After all that we went to Applebee's and ate what we usually eat from here. I hugged jasmine again before dropping her off to her house. I made it just in time to make dinner for everybody like I promised. I came in the house and saw just what Kayla and Layla was told to do study until I get home. I made dinner quick as I could and made it. I made Kayla and Layla's favorite dinner: macaroni and cheese, meatloaf, chicken nihhets and green beans. For the rest of them I made colic greens baked chicken corn bread and made red velvet cake for dessert.

"Thank you Micey," everyone said all together. After dinner I cleaned up the kitchen from everybody. Everyone was already upstairs almost ready to go to bed. When I got done with the kitchen I went up stairs to see Kayla and Layla brushing their teeth. I decided to brush my teeth with them. After we was done brushing our teeth, we went in their room to tuck them in.

"Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray The Lord, my soul to sleep, see me safely through the night, until I wake the morning light, in Jesus name we pray amen," we all said our prayer together.

"Goodnight Micey, we love you," they mumbled almost in their sleep.

"I love you too princesses."

And with that I went in my room and went soundly to sleep thinking of how New York is going to be good, bad, great, or the feeling when you want to just runway from home forever.

I woke up with my dog khloe licking my face. I got her a petted her. U got out the bed and showered and put my hair in a ponytail bow when it's still in micro twist. I went downstairs to see everybody awake and packing everything. I packed everything out my room even the comforters I bought for me, Kayla, and Layla. When everything was packed, we put it on the uhaul and left without a word of anyone.

 


 

After all those 10 days of throwing the boxes away and build and decorate the inside of the house, I went to drive around New York to get used to things. I found the school Kayla and Layla is going to and the high school me, Tamika, and July is going to an we can sign in whenever we want and that's the same day we can get in the classroom. After exploring this city, I went to the store to get a lot of groceries for us like snacks,juices, sodas,chips,popcorn,roman noodles in packs,roman noodles in cups,water bottles,kool aid packs,cereal,breakfast foods, cooking supplies, and cooking ingredients. After all that dang shopping at the cheapest store in this city,which was dollar general, I went home and everyone helped me with the groceries and I told them their schools they are going to.

"And I'm taking Kayla and Layla to school tomorrow well if they want to they ca-"

"Yeesssss," they screamed out loud.

"Dang ok ok y'all mess up my ear drums."

"Haha," they said trying to mock me.

"Alright y'all two that's how y'all going to repay me when I bought y'all some pop-"

"Popcorn!!!"

"What y'all need to say is-"

"Thank you," they said running in the kitchen.

I starting cooking hamburger helper for Kayla and Layla and cooked hamburgers and fries for everyone else. "Omg I love cooking," I thought to myself. When I was done with the food I would kind of style it like a famous dish on one of those cooking shows when they grade there modeling of the food and the taste. After I styled it I would take a picture of it and put it on Facebook and Instagram and at least 40 people or more would like it. I made dog food too. And my dog loves her food too. I told everybody to come dig in. They said it was awesome. When we were done with dinner I clean the kitchen and went to my room and pick out my favorite clothes to wear for school tomorrow. I also tried to do my hair and I did wateva I did idk what I did but my hair was gorgeous. I put on makeup on top pod that and I even looked more gorgeous. I got the make up off of me and put my hair in a rap and ill curl it like I did today tomorrow. I needed shoes to match my black spaghetti strapped shirt an a blue blazer with my blue ad black star leggings. I decided to wear my boots/shoes that was black and I bought it at Burlington coat factory. I finally was done picking out my clothes I can pick out Kayla and layla's clothes. When I finished their clothes I went to sleep faster than a click of a snapshot.

 


My hello kitty alarm clock woke me up at 8 34. I woke up Kayla and Layla and got them ready for school then I told them to wait in the den an play with their Dsi until I'm finished. In like 25 minutes or so I was coming down the stairs putting on my eye shadow.

"Come on first day of school y'all two excited."

"Yessss," they yelled. They betta be lucky everybody leaves before them lol except me though cuz I have to take them to school. "Let's go now."

We went to the school I saw yesterday for Kayla and Layla and registered them in.

"You can go now ill less them to their home room mam'," the counselor of the school said. Kayla and Layla ran to me and hugged me tight on my legs.

"Are these your children dear," the counselor asked.

"Mam I'm in high school and these two are my baby sisters," I said a little rude cuz if I was their mother I would have told her off right then and there point blank.

"Come on Kayla and Layla come to your rooms."

"Ok Kayla and Layla bye I have to go to school too ok bye bye," I said waving and walking to my car.

I rode to my school an put on my music and turned up in my mustang 2013. When I got to the school I registered myself in and the counselor entered me to my home room and introduced me to the teacher.

"We'll welcome to home room Micey I'm mrs Harris and ill be your home room teacher for now on please take your seat to Johnny," she said professionally. She speaks influencly. I sat my seat right next to Johnny when I say down that's when he starred at me all this dang class period. Didn't take an eye off of me. Finally the end of class I walked fast out the class room and went to my locker I couldn't even do the third combination because the weird Johnny dude came toward me pressing me against the locker like I want any other man to do to me but not this one.

"Ni**a please give a girl some space thank you," I said a with an attitude.

"Girl you know you want me you want to hang with me for a little while," he said when I was gettin a little irritated.

"Look ni**a, I don't know who you are but u betta leave me alone cuz I getting me pissed off," I said raising my voice. He spanked my butt and tried to kiss me but then I was getting a little pissed off wait more than pissed off "oh it's on now punk," I said to my self. I kicked him right in his uncomfortable spot and punched him in the face. And he fell down and I kicked him in the spot again in the floor this time. I didn't even notice nobody was watching until I heard people saying boo to the dude that ran away like a punk. Then it died down and they looked at me then they clapped their hands and saying that girl tough and everything like that.

"Omg girl that was amazing girl nobody ever got to that rappest not even a girl I'm Kana you new here," she asked me making me stunned.

"Thx and nice to meet you I'm Micey," I said surprised I already made a friend.

"Girl come sit by me at lunch and u can meet some other friends of mines."

"Ok sure."


When school was finally over, I forgot that Kayla and Layla gets out after me so I just waited in front of their school. While I was waiting for their school to get out I wasn't going to bust out music from my car and people look at me like a fool, I was just bout to listen to music on my phone and daydream about a boy and me in this song. In like four extra minutes they got out without me noticing cuz I was focused i my music. I heard a knock on the window and I notice it was my cute little baby sisters. I put them in their car seats and drove off. When we hit the interception, I finally asked how was y'all day.

"It was good Micey,"they said usually.

"Ok, y'all wan something before we go home."

"No we're good we can wait until dinner," they said very unusually.

"Ok, I'm getting tired of this wat is up with y'all two not being mean or nothing like that but y'all always want something to eat after school and everything," I said getting a little out of tone.

"It's nun thing Micey," Kayla said.

"Naw naw tell me right now Kayla and Layla wats wrong."

"A girl called us fat ok nobody called us fat except for her she thinner than us and we are thinner than everyone else but her," she said with tears j. Her eyes not letting them fall.

"Kayla y'all two are not fat at all I see almost a lot of girls and boys walking around Walmart and everything that's the same age as you I never seen nobody thinner than y'all ok," I said trying to make them fell better.

"Ok Micey we understand," she said happily.

 

When we finally got home I started in my homework and Kayla and Layla started on theirs. I helped them with they homework when I'm on an easy problem in my homework which is everything on this dang page. After I finished I warmed up their dinner.

"Kayla and Layla what y'all want on y'all plate I cooked two things remeber," I asked having no idea what they want in their plate.

"I want macaroni and cheese and chicken nuggets with meatloaf," Kayla said.

"I want hamburger helper,"Layla said.

"Ok I got yall," I said knowing what they want now.

I fixed their plate and I fixed mines. On my plate I put macaroni an cheese baked chicken and green beans. When all of us was done we went to bed to start the session of school over.

When I was in the be I was trying to see if Johnny will make a move on me again we will see if e get his butt kicked in the front again

We will see

I woke up by my hello kitty alarm as always and woke up the babies. I saw Tamika already ready and July ready too. I got in the shower and put in my clothes so dang fast I thought I was speeding the space time continuum. When I was done putting on my make-up I heard the front door open and close so i know Tamika and July already oh the door for school. I went down stairs and got the girls in the car for school when I finally dropped them off for school and said good byee to them, I went on the road for school.

 

I went to my locker and I saw Johnny talking to some girl. Thank god he stopped messing with me cuz he got another thing coming

"Students I like to introduce another new student of the class. Ladies and gentlemen this is Hakeem Flores. Hakeem sit next to the other new student that came here too."

Omg he was so cute. Chocolate colored skin a little hair on his head, muscular, I can see his biceps flex under his shirt and his six pack. Hakim fries and just looked at me not taking an eye off me. This wasn't like Johnny. He's different from him. Waaayy different from him.

Hakeem POV

That girl is so pretty. She has a cute figure, beautiful face. Uh oh she's looking straight at me too.

"Hakim," the teacher answered.

"Love at first sight," a girl from the back said looking at the new girl.

I sat next to the new girl and I couldn't help but look at her she's amazing. After the bell ranged she went to her locker. Then she notice me looking at her again. She smiled at me and opened her locker. She has the most beautiful smile. Web she go the stuff out her locker she looked at me again. Then I was having trouble looking for my locker. My locker number was 38 then I saw 38 right next to the new girls locker then I walked over to her nervously.

"This your locker right I see your number is right next to mines," she said to me.

"Yea it is what's your name beautiful," I said with a cute man voice. She giggled a little bit.

"Micey, your name Hakim right."

"Yeah."

"Nice to meet you Hakim."

"Nice to meet you too Micey."

We just starred at each other for a minute or so.

"We'll I have to go to class Hakim what class your going to next."

I took out my classroom schedule from my pocket, unfolded it, and read it.

"Mrs grafe."

"Same here, what you got for the rest of the classes."

"Mr frank, mr hank, mr Harrison, mrs Griffey, and mr gray."

"Omg you got all the same classes as me," she said pumped.

"Yea that means we can be in the same classes together." I was happy that we can be in the same classes together since I like her and all. But then she starred in my eyes when I got done finishing my sentence. She was blushing like crazy.

"Let's go to our next class shall we," I said politely.

"Ok," she said twirling her hair around while walking. She stopped when she entered the classroom

Micey:

Omg I just fell in love. I walked to my seat and paid attention and I thought about sitting next to my Hakim at lunch today. I hope Johnny doesn't ruin nothing because I know how boys up here are. When the class was over I had my homework written down and paid attention so I can know what to do. Like other girls when they fall in love they don't pay attention in class except pay attention to the boy,but me I'm not trying to brag or anything. When I got out the class room, I went to lunch. I put a salad on my tray and some grapes on the side. When I sat down,Chanda covered my eyes.

"Guess who," a familiar voice said.

I turned around and saw Hakim.

"Hey Hakim," I said when he finally say down next to me. We chatted about where we live how it was coming here at first but then it was good now and everything. This was a good day for me.

 

When school was over I told Hakim goodbye and went in my car and picked up Kayla and Layla.

"Hey Kayla and Layla," I said pinching their cheeks. "How was y'all's day today?"

"It was good but Micey when did you be happy like this before," Kayla said smiling.

"Can't I have a great day once in a while," I said smiling so hard I thought my whole face was red.

"Sure you can we just wondering who made you so happy al of a sudden," they said smoothly. Dang it they don't suppose to know about this stuff.

"It's nothing y'all just someone I met at school that's al-"

"Uh uh uh, tell us who you met, we met a high school boy when he dropped his little brother off. He talked to us and he told me his name was Hakim."

I stopped the car just like that and turned around to them. "Hakim Flores," I said excitedly. I didn't know Hakim had a little brother.

I tarted the car back up and drove

"Actually now I think he said he gots twin brothers."

I stopped the car again. They giggled in the back seat.

"Y'all two stop lying,"I said with a little attitude.

"We're not lying I remember the quiet brother went in the school and the other one like Kayla talked to her," Layla said smiling.

"Yeah and the quiet one holded Layla's hand and went in the school building quietly," Kayla said giggling again.

"Man if mama and daddy know the. Y'all fish food y'all got that."

"Yes they won't know."

I started the car back again twice and went back on the road thinking about Hakim. I thought about not eating when I got home cuz I wasn't hungry at all. Ill just fix Kayla and Layla's foo and go lay down and go to sleep.

When I woke up, I woke up the same time for school. I had a sweet dream and a beautiful nightmare last night. I had a dream that Johnny was about to rape me but Hakim beate him up like crazy and kissed me and lived happily ever after. I took a shower and put on my Itsfashionmetro clothes and Burlington shoes. I decided to wear my hair all out with my micro twist. Put on my new make up and I looked like I was going to the club a little bit just a little lol. I went downstairs to see Kayla and Layla in the den again. "Time to go y'all two." They got up and stopped to look at me with big eyes.

"Micey u look so pretty," they both said at the same time.

'Thank you two come on let's go," I said smiling at their comment.

I dropped them off and went inside and went to my locker. When I got everything out my locker I saw Hakim walking up to me but not looking at me just his book.

"Hey Hakim."

"Oh hey Mic-"

He stopped talking to me to look at me eyes wide and mouth open a little. I smiled and he smiled with mouth wide still.

"Hakim," I said waving my hand in his face. He finally came to.

"Huh," he said quickly.

"You were saying," I said blushing.

"Oh I was saying hey that's all how are you," he said calmly.

"I'm good wat bout you."

"Great now since I looked at you," he said with wide eyes when he got done saying what he said.

"What," I said with a little smile and blushing a lot.

"Uh I'm sorry if that, uh never mind," he said nervously.

"No no it's ok Hakim really," I said smiling. "Come on let's go to class," I said taking his hand and walking. I let go of his hand when we enter the classroom so nobody won't think we were together are something like that. I sat down and Hakim sat in the back of me. The entercome came on the principle was speaking.

"Good morning students, I got a good announcement to tell the students that's 13 and older. I'm going to group everyone into groups of two. The two groups are for boy and girl. It depends if your straight Lez or gay. And the guy will make the most best romantic date gets a iPod touch and the girl gets a new laptop free! Everybody will be grouped tomorrow morning and it will be on the bulling ton board in the hallway. Get ready to date. If you I've questions ask your homeroom teacher when you get back to homeroom today have a great day.

Omg I couldn't wait til the dating thing it better not be Johnny dumba** self. I rather go out with Hakim than with him and Hakim is my best friend. Hakim is good looking but idk if I would go out with him. If we was together and he picked the romantic place and everything else like that, I would go out with him.

Hakim:

I hope Micey be my date girl. She's perfect but is Micey her real name though. I looked at Micey and I saw her looking like she fell in love with something in space thinking about somebody looking a little worried and and smiling and everything. I wondered who she was thinking about. Class was over and I walked up to Micey.

Micey:

I walked to homeroom and saw Hakim following me.

"Micey what's your real name," he asked me concerned.

"I really don't like to say it it's a stupid name cuz people thinks its a ghetto name," I said a little embarrassed.

"No no it's ok if you don't want to talk about it lets go to homeroom now," he said calmly. I always loved the way he talked.

We walked to homeroom and I thought about who was going to be my date.


When I woke up this morning I put on my make up again I had on yesterday cuz I knew he liked it. I dropped off the babies and tried to hurry to see the bulling ton board. But hen I got their it was a Riley of people their when everybody died down I saw Hakim on his knees looking or his name

"Micey is your name Lashaee Young."

"Omg how did you know my name was Lashaee ik you known my last name but how you know my first name," I said very surprised.

"I just saw your last name beside mines."

"Omg let me see," I said running to see if e was right beside mines. I ran my hand right beside Hakim's hand an we was grouped together. I blushed so hard and I was about to cry when I didn't see my name on Johnny name. I was so relieved. I let the tears fall through my face and I hugged Hakim cuz I didn't want nobody to see me cry. We was in the hallway alone. Hakim didn't say a word.

"Sorry Hakim, it's just before you came here a dude almost rapped me in front of the lockers and I was so relieved that I wasn't grouped up with him," I said still crying. He rubbed my back. I looked at him. He looked pissed the freak off.

"Who is he," he said angrily.

"No no no Hakim your not going to fight on your second day of school but I did fight him on my first day cuz nobody was helping me out of his grip but I was lucky because no teachers was in the hallway but no I'm not letting you fight."

"Ok let's go to class before we get in trouble."

Me and Hakim walked right to class. Before we entered the classroom he wiped my face an I smiled at him.

We went in the classroom and I ran to mrs Harris to ask her a question.

"Mrs. Harris what day do everyone does this date thing," I said

"On valentines day which is in four days," mrs Harris said.

"Omg that's my birthday mrs Harris," I said excitedly.

"Wow it is," mrs Harris said

"Yes," I said noticing everybody was listening. Hakim was just looking at me smiling.

 

Hakim:

 

That's fantastic!! Now I know Micey is a valentine girl. So I guess I better make this date the best birthday of her life. I got money saved up to buy her a present and everything I got everything planned even the place and everything that will look magical for her.

 

Micey:

I can't wait. I took my seat dreaming about the date with Hakim and asking myself what place is he taking me to? What does he got planned for me? This is going to be romantic. After class I asked him hints and everything.

"It is your birthday in four days isn't it valentine girl," he said looking at me 

I blushed when he told me that.

"Yep it is," I said twirling my hair around.

We was at our lockers and Johnny came walking with some girl that he was flirting with the other day

"We'll well well. Well it isn't the new girl that rejected my question the other day," Johnny said to me.

"Oh my god wtw you doing here talking to me you want another rematch nigga," I said backing Hakim up so I could be in front of Johnny face to face.

"Sorry I don't fight woman but I Fight man though," he said moving me out the way facing Hakim.

"Oh heck naw you ain't fighting him if you going to fight him you Fina go bye me ni**a," I said kicking his uncomfortable place again.

"Aghh dang," Johnny said with pain.

"Try me or him ni**a and see what's going to happen, get the heck away from me," I said walking away but I stopped to look at Hakim still looking at Johnny. He was going to beat him up but he followed me be cuz of what I did he thought that was enough for him anyway. We went to homeroom without a word to anybody. I was so pissed off with that dude I didn't know what to do. Going to fight Hakim for no dang reason at all. He got more sense than I thought for not hitting a girl now but Hakim, he didn't do nothing at all to him. Just trying to fight him because of me. I thought about it goin to loose my mind. I didn't know what to do.

After class I walked away and went to my car I heard somebody call my name. It better not be Johnny or he got another thing coming. I turned around and saw Hakim running to me

"What is it," I said feeling like I didn't want to talk to anyone right now.

"Micey, if Johnny mess with you again he's going to deal with me ok I'm just telling you that cuz ur the only one I can trust and I'm going to make ur birthday the best birthday you ever had ok ik you don't feel like talking right now but I can respect that but get ready for your birthday and it will be magical ok," he said patiently.

"You right I didn't feel like talking but when I heard you speak like that I really wanted to hear what you needed to say," I said happily. "Thank you for that I really needed that."

"Your welcome Micey."

"I need to go but I have to give you something," I said getting a piece of paper out my book bag, tarring it, and writing my number on here and folded it up. "Don't open it until I pull out the parking lot."

I pulled out the driving lot and stopped for a minute to look at him. He opened the paper and danced for joy. I busted out laughing and blew him a kiss without him looking and drove off. I went home with Kayla and Layla in the back an unbuckled their seat belts and went inside to see Tamika in the kitchen making popcorn for herself. I went up stairs and wrote just anything about me and Hakim. I was bored and couldn't wait till he gives me that specially date. If that date is the most special date, I'm going out with him. Suddenly I heard my phone was ringing and it was a 678 number I answered the phone and said hello.

"Hey can I speak to Lashaee," I heard a familiar voice in the phone.

"Who's this and how do you know my real name," I said with an attitude.

"Who else would have known I saw it on the bulking ton board and I'm your date."

"Hakim oh I forgot I gave you my number in the parking lot," I said feeling stupid.

"It's alright so wyd."

"Nunthing what about you," I said twirling my micro twist again and again since we've been talking and talking. It was at least 10 pm h til We was Fina hang up the phone to go to sleep.

"Look I got to go to sleep now since we got school tomorrow okay."

"Okay but wait Hakim wait," I said hoping he didn't Han up the phone.

"Yeah."

"You can sing right," I said hoping he can.

"Yeah."

"We'll can you sing me a song to fall a sleep with," I said hoping for him to say yes.

"Alright what you want me to sing," he said clearing his throat.

"Surprise me," I said trying to see if I can go to sleep from his voice.

"Hey yah yah yah."

Omg he can sing.

He sung Neyo let me love you.

When he sung the let me love you and I will love you until you learn to love your seeelllfff, omg I immediately fell asleep to his beautiful voice.

"Micey," he said already done with the song

...no response

"Micey?"

...no response

"Goodnight beautiful," I heard him say in the phone and that made me cry in my sleep but happy tears. It felt like it was a dream when he said that but it wasn't I heard him. I heard the phone click off the line when he hung up. I really can't wait til my special surprise for my birthday the day after tomorrow.

I woke up and remembering that Hakim sung to me last night. Omg he snags so good. Better than Trey Songs and I'm obsist with him! I kept hi singing in my head and putted in my clothes.i was so happy that my birthday and everything is tomorrow. I went to the den and saw Kayla and Layla ready as always. I got my drivers license and my Michael kors pocket book and went to the car with Kayla ad Layla.

When I walked in the front door of the school I went to upstairs to go to homeroom. I'm half way up stairs when I saw Johnny and his big friends looking like they was going to do something. Now that's what you call punks.

"Hey their almost birthday girl I got a little early birthday present just for you."

"If you lay a hand on my Johnny I swear you Fina regret-"

"Get her boys."

They was making me back up and everything. I thought I could take them but they was tall as a dang tree and to muscular for me to punch or kick in the uncomfortable spot. They kept coming towards me and I kept backing up. When I stopped an I saw what they true to do. They was trying to make me fall off in the floor from the stairs so I stopped backing up. Johnny knew I wasn't backing up no more so I suddenly saw him run and push me off the stairs and lose my balance I couldn't land in my feet so I screamed when I was about to fall then I felt somebody catch me and I couldn't look I was knocked out for a sec and I looked up a little and saw.

"HAKIM!!"

"Hakim," Johnny looked in surprise.

I saw him look straight at him and didn't say a word. He sat me down on the first step of the stairs and walked up to Johnny I turned around.

"Hakim."

No response. He just kept walking to him and then suddenly just dodged at him and punched him right in the eyes and mouth and Johnny fell down knocked out and I tried to run up the stairs but it felt like broken glass in both of my feet an ankles.

"Hakim please stop I can't walk," I said crying at the same time. He suddenly stopped and picked me up and ran to homeroom with me in his arms. It looked a little embarrassing when everybody saw me in his arms but I acted like I was knocked out so nobody won't know nunthing like that.

"Mrs. Harris we need to care Micey to the hospital fast before she fell out she said her feet and ankles felt like broken glass," he said very worried. 

Mrs. Harris ran with Hakim and told somebody to guide her classroom. For right now this felt like a beauty and a nightmare. But it was real because my feet and ankles still felt like broken glass. I broke my arm when I was little and it felt worse than this soviet got to be broken or a really bad sprang in my ankles and feet. I finally fell out for real because of the pain.

I woke up in a hospital bed with Hakim,mom,dad,kayla,Layla,tamika,July,kana,and almost everybody I know in here and the doctor.

"Oh my god baby are you alright," she said more worried when I broke my arm when I was little.

"Yes I am, but my feet and ankles still feel like broken glass stuck in it," I said wincing to the pain that was still in me. I can't believe I'm going to be cripple on my birthday hopely not.

"Lashaee you was in some pretty bad pain and thank god your feet and ankles are just sprung," the doctor said great fully. I was relieved because I didn't want to be crippled on my birthday and date of my life. Even if me and Hakim is not even dating yet.

"Thank The Lord," my mama said still rubbing my forehead.

"Ok everybody let her rest for a bit and then she will be ready to Lear in no time," the doctor said.

Everyone was going to leave but when mama and daddy left out the room first I told Hakim to stay. He looked so sad he didn't say anything since I woke up from the hospital bed.

"What's wrong," I said concerned. "I'm good now don't worry.

"That's the thing if I wasn't there to catch you you would have broken almost everything in your body," he said sadly.

"Hakim it's ok-"

"Stop saying that its not okay because Johnny keep messing with you what if I'm not there if he rapes you," he said angrily. Me just thinking about it made me bust into tears

"Look I'm sorry I'm just so pissed off at Johnny for trying to hurt you," he said calmly.

"It's ok just thinking about Johnny rapping me that that's just terrifying," I said still tears streaming down my face. He sat on the hospital bed looking at me into my eyes not blinking until he stopped hisself when he notice that he was about to kiss me.

"I'm sorry it's just-"

"It's ok ik your trying to save the best for last right?"

"How the heck did you know," he asked surprised at my comment.

"I heard you and your best friend Traye talking about the date but don't worry Idk where it's going to be or anything like that I just know that piece of info. I was going to listen to everything else but I didn't want to ruin my surprise. I want to be surprise on my special day tomorrow. At least I won't be cripple lol," I said hopefully.

"Lol yeah," he said laughing at the comment too. "I'm never letting him hurt you and I heard rumors going around saying that he been in jail once for really nothing just for his father speeding and he was in the car that's all," he said thinking that he offend it me but he didn't.

"You didn't offend me I know that was what you were thinking," I said I a playful voice.

"Lol."

"Mrs. Micey have you gotten your rest," the nurse asked in like seven hours later when me and Hakim was still talking.

"Yes," I said quickly cuz if u said no they would let you stay in the hospital all night to get rest. I was ready to get out of here.

"Ok Micey but your parents are waiting but your going to have to keep this rapped around your ankles, she said giving me a rapping thing that looked like rolled up piece of toilet tissue but it wasn't it was way thicker than a tissue for every piece.

"Ok thank you doctor," I said politely.

I went in the waiting room with my clothes already on and Hakim helped me in the car with my mama and daddy.

I closed the door to hear what my daddy and mama was saying to him I rolled the window down just a crack to hear more

"Than you for taking care of t daughter Hakim, your not like other boys I see everyday," my dad said politely which was unusual. Hakim did looked different than any other boy. He hardly sagged and he don't act like a dug boy on my street lol. I can see my mama and dad liked him a lot. Hakim told them about that group up about that date thing and told them that we two was grouped up and he asked permission to take me out to the date. Wow that was out of no where. I thought to myself smiling.

"Yes of course you can I like you you asked permission for my daughter for a date and you do know her birthday is tomorrow right?"

"Yes sir, she told me she's a valentine girl I can see."

"Yes she is we was bout to call her valentine but we changed it to Lashaee," he said laughing with Hakim.

"We'll I have to go ill see you later Mr. Garrye,"he said even more polite than ever.

"Ok nice meeting you Hakim," my mama said before getting in the car.

When we entered I 85 my mama and daddy started talking to me about Hakim and Johnny who pushed me from the stairs.

"Baby girl I like your friend Hakim he's a good young boy he reminds me of me when I was his age." 

Omg I said to myself smiling.

"He's a good boy Micey and he cute for ur age," my mama said smiling in the rear view mirror.

"And your to old to be thinking that," my dad said playing with my mama.

"And what those that suppose to mean Albert," my mama said poking his head.

Omg my parents fight all the time.

I heard my phone ring and it was a text message from Hakim.

Hakim Hey wyd

Me Nunthing texting you and stop texting and driving boy before I run to your car and pull you over I was in the track team and I was the star runner and IDC if I got sprung ankles and feet

Hakim Don't be so harsh and how the heck you know I was driving

Me  uh u didn't leave until we got on the road and I know where you live it takes like 20 minutes to get home

Hakim  Dang girl lol ready for your birthday tomorrow?

 

Micey Yep I been ready for it since Christmas lol wyd anyway

Hakim Driving and testing you

Micey Man Hakim I'm not playing stop texting and driving before you end up almost cripple like me

I went to the front door of my classroom and all I can see is my name in front of my face saying happy birthday Micey.

"Happy birthday Micey," everyone in the classroom said.

"Thank you, who planned all of this," I asked surprised.

"I did but this is just the beginning," Hakim said walking up to me. I hugged him and said thank you in the ear and I saw him blush. After the hug I went to eat cake, open presents an everything. Hakim made me do a dance off with him. Ok Now it's on now lol. I I'd the dance off on this dance game called dance 3 on the Xbox 360. I was showing off my moves and kinda impressed myself. The dance moves was mostly the twerk and Hakim wasn't going to dare do that and I don't blame him since he a boy lol. It said to me at the end,"you o booty." Omg that came out of no where. "And the winner is dancer #1," the game said out loud. I was number 1!

"Goo job Micey I didn't know you didn't know how to twerk an dance like that," Hakim said surprisingly.

"Thanks."

The principle let us out 5 hours early for the date thing. Hakim told me to pack two summer dresses, one outfit which was shorts or skirt and a tank top with sandals, and a dress you go to church with and two night clothes. Hakim already asked my parents for three days of the dating thing and promised no snooping around with me or nothing like that. I wonder what's he planning though. This is going to be good. I packed and Hakim drove my car. It was Friday and the principle said its ok if your plan couldn't last just one day. I guess out plan is going to last there's days. I went to sleep with my music in my ears and Hakim woke me up in front of a gas station.

"Micey I'm going to pump some gas if I want something to eat or drink I can buy it for you," he said nicely.

"Ok but I don't want to wast your money Hakim ill buy it myself but thank you anyway," I said smiling at him. He blushed when I smiled at him and turned around quickly to pump the gas.

"I'll be in there in a minute wen I get done pumping the gas."

"Ok," I said looking through my pocket and suddenly forgot my money on my dresser. I never forget my money but asking him will be rude. I looked everywhere in my purse in my bag in every pocket I had. And suddenly I noticed Hakim looking at me when he got done pumping the gas.i saw him take his wallet out and gave me twenty dollars.

"Thanks Hakim but how you know I needed money?"

"It's obvious when you was looking through everything and you wasn't out the car yet," he said looking at me like I was stupid. I laughed a little.

" I know I'm stupid," I said smiling a little and a little embarrassed.

"Yeah you are," he said looking at me an tickling me like crazy.

"Haha haha stop Hakim that tickles."

"Ain't that why I'm tickling you in the first place."

"Alright let's go in the store now," I said still laughing when he tickled me. 

We went to the store an I went to get a pink Gatorade and some ranch Doritos. Hakim got him a red Gatorade and some munchies. We both paid for the snacks and went in the car when he started the car back up I put my hand out to give him his change back.

"No you keep it."

"Huh why," I said surprised.

"Because well, its, your, ahh, just keep it never mind," he said stuttering nervously.

"Um ok thanks."

"No problem and since you don't got no money really that's why I gave you twenty dollars," he said.

"Oh thanks again."

I ate my Doritos and saved some of it and drunk my gatorade.

"Hey Hakim where are we going anyway," I said wondering.

"You will see," he said still looking at the road.

"Come on Hakim, well at least tell me how many hours it is."

"Ok Micey it's at least an hour in a half," he said looking at the clock on my car.

"Ok thanks," I said Fina go to sleep again.

"Why you always say thank you to almost everything," he said.

Idk I'm just used to it," I said thinking that I do say thank you to almost every sentence I say.

"Haha it's alright go back to sleep if you want to," he said feeling lonely after he got done laughing.

"Oh hold up, you don't want me to go to sleep do you," I said a little worried.

"No it's nothing ok," he said no looking at me for no imparent reason.

"Naw I'm not going to sleep I can tell when somebody is acting or not ill stay up just to make you happy ok," I said smiling at him an squinting my eyes a little to show my eye shadow and mascara. He blushed when he saw me squint a little bit. He finally looked at me and smiled as well. Then I blushed because his smile is so pretty. And I immediately looked away. In like one hour or so we was at this hotel and it was five o'clock. I looked at my time location and we was at myrtle beach South Carolina. We went inside with all the bags and I went to look for my room and I only saw one room.

"Hakim where's my room," I said confused.

"In here with me don't worry we got separate beds."

"Ok." I went to the bathroom to change in there and Hakim change in the bedroom.

"Are you done yet Micey," he yelled through the door.

"Almost," I said putting on my beautiful kinda short dress. It was a pink summer dress with black and green decorations lines on it. I put on my black sandals and put my hair in a ponytail and two curly micro twist in front of my hair. I walked out with Hakim starring. I knew he was going to stare at me.

"Hey Micey you look beautiful," he said still looking at me.

My eyes went wide and I blushed so hard.

"Umm thank you Hakim I didn't know that you," I stuttered and still blushed hard.

"Let's go beautiful."

Omg did he just me beautiful I thought to myself still blushing. I couldn't stop blushing even if I wanted to. He took me to the beach. It was dark and everybody had glow in the dark stuff. I looked at Hakim and he had two spark sticks. Omg I never tried those out.

"Take one."

I took one and I saw him running anywhere. I ran after him laughing and enjoying it because i was playing with him and I was with the spark stick. Then I couldn't see him then I felt somebody pick me up from behind and I laughed when I noticed it was Hakim. We had a good time and suddenly I heard somebody call my name. Then they called my last name. Omg I'm freaking out right now. I looked at Hakim and he pointed up an I looked up.

"Happy birthday Lashaee and There is something we would like to show you," the announcer said in the microphone. 

Then I heard some for crackers and saw like ten fireworks pop up and it said happy birthday Micey happy valentines day in the air, I blushed and Almost cried with tears of joy but I didn't let the tears fall.

"Happy birthday Micey," Hakim said with a hand of flowers in his hand.

Omg is he serious right now. This is just a sweet dream. No it's not a sweet dream this is a sweet day. I let the tears fall and I could see fireworks still popping up.

"Micey I really liked you and I really wanted for you to be mine will you be mine on this day of valentine," he asked me.

I smiled at him and didn't say a word.

"Micey."

When the next firework popped up I pulled him by the shirt and kissed him. Not just a peck on the lips but a great kiss. When he kissed me back he holded me by the the hip and I put my hand on his face. I didn't want to break apart but I did so it can be so romantic. When we broke apart I hugged him and someone played the song "dance with my father again" by Luther Brandrous. Omg that was my favorite song that always made me cry in tears. Hakim start rocking back in forth like a dance. I did the same and letted this be the best birthday of my life. No birthday has ever been better than this. And Hakim said this was going to be the best birthday I ever had just like he promised. Actually he was partly right. It was my best birthday ever and it was my best valentine day ever!!!!!!!!!!

"This night was the best night ever Hakim," I said still smiling since we walked in from the fireworks.

"I'm glad you liked it," Hakim said smiling too.

"Liked it? Who said I liked it," I said with an attitude.

"Huh," he asked confused.

"I said I loved it," I yelled out hugging him. He busted out laughing.

"Come on we need to go to bed, I'll take you to the pool tomorrow ok," he said a little tired.

"Ok goodnight babe," I said to him.

He blushed when I called him that. I kissed him on the lips. Not any ordinary kiss on the lips. Just a cute make out session. When we broke apart a kissed him on the cheek and told him goodnight again.


I woke up to the smell of good cooked pancakes, bacon, eggs, and cheesed grits!!! I ran down stairs and I noticed my hair looked awful. And I looked plain with no make up. Aw man!! I looked like I was drunk last night. I tip tied upstairs quickly before Hakim could even look. I shower, crinkled my micro twist in the hot pot I put upstairs before Hakim could see me, and putted on my sandals again. I walked downstairs this time to see food already on the table and saw Hakim playing temple run 2 on his phone until I came down here. He looked up to see me.

"Oh good morning Micey," he said to dang quick.

"Good morning Hakim," I said pinching his cheeks and pecked him on the lips. "Wow it smells great in here Hakim, I didn't know you could cook," I said looking at him surprisingly.

"Alright house woman just taste the food but first lets say grace. "Lord we come this day to prays you with our holy name, and you have awakened us on this day, lord you didn't have to but you did lord, and lord we thank you for putting food on this table for us so let us eat and not be perished. And Jesus name we pray amen," I prayed.

"Aye remember I put the food in the table," he said laughing.

"Dude watch what you say," I said slapping him upside the head.

"But I did."

"Yeah but we would not have this food here if it would have been for The Lord ," I preached to him.

"Amen lets eat now."

I ate some of the cheese grits and this was really good. My dad must have told him what I liked for breakfast. When we got done eating Hakim was doing the dishes. I cleared my throat so he could look at me.

"What," he said looking at me like I was stupid.

"Dude you cooked that do not mean you suppose to the dishes, you get ready I'll do the kitchen because you slaved over a hot stove get out the way," I said pushing him with my hip.

"Alright babe thanks," he said walking to our room. I blushed when he called me that. Dang I must be not used to the word babe yet either. After I was done, I walked in the room to see him shirtless. He had some good abs and he was muscular. He had good biceps and vain sticking out of him a little bit in his neck.

"Hunka hunka," I said with wide eyes.

He smirked.

"And beautiful beautiful," he said looking at me.

We both busted out laughing and I waited for him to get done getting ready for the pool. I putted on my bathing suit that I gotten from Itsfashionmetro. I got my pink silky over kinda jacket thing, got my purse, and walked out the bathroom. When we finally made it to the pool I jumped out and walked to the door I was present with Hakim standing in my shade. We walked to the 10 feet of the water. I took off my pink silky jacket, threw it to the side and dived in like a little mermaid. I put y head up to see Hakim looking at me.

"Come on in the waters fine," I said putting my head back in the water. Suddenly when I was under water I saw a lot of bubbles floating up in the air. I put my head up for air as saw Hakim no where in sight. Then I saw a body swimming up to me. I swam and swam and swam then the boy got me when I swam to at least 8 feet. Ten none other than Hakim put his head up for air and busted out laughing. I did too because I was having a really great time with him. When I was tired a little from swimming, I laid in the side of the pool and I closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes I saw Hakim blocking my shade. It was kind of nice though because I never had a guy be this close up to me he was leaning in for a kiss so I let him kiss me. We was just in a regular make out session. This session almost lasted an whole hour like seemed like only twenty minutes it was time to go we broke apart to get out the pool. We got our towels and headed toward the car. When Hakim was driving he was holding my hand on his right hand and steering eight he left. It was like we was married or something. I never thought about me and Hakim married. I'm thinking bout it now and it seems good. We never got into a fight yet that's good. That's the last thing I want for that to happen. When we got to the apartment, we took turns to going in the bathroom to take a shower. He went in the bathroom first since ladies need time to prep for bed or anywhere. Even if your going to get the dang mail out the mail box outside. Lol jk. When I got done preping for bed, I walked out the bathroom to see Hakim still up so I can give him the kiss goodnight. Dang he think its like Romeo and Juliet when they got their las kiss before they died. But it's alright I like it. "Goodnight Romeo," I said before smooch his lips really good.

"Good night Cinderella."

"Cinderella what that got to do with Romeo.

"I think Romeo and Cinderella should go together instead of that punk rock "prince charming I presume," he said in British language.

"What the world Hakim," I said busting out laughing at his comment. Who ever in the world would think about Romeo and Cinderella.

"Alright goodnight Juliet."

"Goodnight Romeo." As a crawled into bed I heard Hakim mumble something.

"Cinderella," he mumbled.

"What was that, just because I'm over here don't mean I can kick you like I did Johnny," I said laughing at myself. He didn't say nothing when I said Johnny'a name out of nowhere. "Oh my gosh I'm sorry Hakim I forgot what happened because I was having so much fun with you," I said feeling guilty right away.

"It's alright I wonder what that punk doing anyway," he said a little upset about even thinking about him. I don't blame him that snake in the grass need to slider back to his hole. I went to sleep with anger in me still thinking about him.

Hakim POV

Ugh it gets me so freaking pissed off with that dude when I think of him. Make me want to punch the wall but that's another five hundred bucks for the damage of the hotel wall. Don't want that to happen again. But if he lay another hand on Micey, I swear on my grandmas bearing sight I'll kill him and I'll have to live with that predicament for the rest of my life.

I woke up still my hand going to budge something when I was thinking about That punk last night. I turned around and saw that Micey was gone. I took out my phone to call her and I saw a text message from her.

Micey: hey Hakim I'm gone to the nail salon to get my nails did. It will only take a second. I left at 10 o'clock in the morning to get there early. I was the first one there. So the nail lady said that she will be done in one hour. The nail salon is only across the street so ill be there around 11 o'clock. Ok

We was riding back home to New York because we was done with our little date project. And who would ever think that me and Hakim would be together during this date. It was really a practice date to see if who could make the best date ever in school for the 9th-12th grade. I don't even think we are going to win though. Maybe be cause The gentlemen suppose to right an essay about where they went to this special date-.

"Micey," I heard Hakim said.

No response...

"Micey what's wrong babe."

That's when I answered him.

"Huh," I said with wide eyes in surprise.

"You was really quiet this almost whole ride," he meant when we was in New York and almost home.

"Sorry baby, I was just thinking about the practice date thing. Who would know that we would end up together though," I said smiling at him.

"Yeah it is pretty cool though," he said sweetly. I blushed at him and kissed his cheek. He blushed when I did that.

We finally made it to my house but before he could do that I pulled him by the shirt an kissed him sweetly. When our kiss was over he blushed.

"What was that for baby," he said rubbing my arm.

"It was because of this amazing weekend together and the best birthday I ever had thank you," I said blushing again.

"Your welcome baby you my girl that's why I did it for you."

"Okay let's go inside," I said kissing his left cheek before getting out the car.

When we got in my house it was dark the lights were out and even the scented candles my mama usually had in the wall all the time. It still smell like it around the house though. I turned on one light and it came on.

"Surprise," almost everybody I know that came to this little surprise party I guess my mama and daddy made for me.

"Oh my god this is  great," I said smiling and never making a plain face not even in front of Hakim. Then I looked in the corner of the couch to see someone that looked very familiar. And oh my god it was Jasmine! I ran after her and started crying with joy.

"Oh my god I missed you so much," I said still crying with joy and never got the smile off my face.

"I did too honey," she said calmly which was a little weird.

I felt somebody walking to me in the back and I turned around to see Hakim. I decided to greet Hakim to Jasmine.

"Jasmine girl this my boyfriend Hakim," I whispered in her ear so my parents wouldn't hear but they did anyway.

"It's ok honey we respect Hakim and we trust him ok," daddy said smiling and so as mama too. I smiled back at them then I looked at Jasmine. She was starring at him awkwardly. Why was she looking at him like that. I pulled Jaz to the side to talk to her.

"Jaz whats going on with you," I said looking at her then she finally looked at me.

"Oh sorry girl what you say now," she said busting out laughing at me. I was laughing too and having a good time. And it was a good time there.

"Everybody time to put the candles on the cake and sing happy birthday who would like to start the song off," my mama asked. Nobody didn't attend to sing the first part of the birthday song I mean it's simple.

"I will," I heard somebody said.

"Hakim I didn't know you know how to sing too," my daddy said. Oh my god Hakim gonna make me cry too omg.

"Happy birthday toooo you. Happy birthday tooo ohoh you. Happy birthday day too hoo oh Micey. HappY birthday tooo oh oh oh you," he song to me. Oh my god this is better than Neyo singing to me on my birthday. Knowing my mama and daddy they might will do it on my next birthday. I cried with my hands on my mouth and Hakim wiped the tears from my face with a napkin. He knew I was crying with joy. So he smiled too. Everybody was clapping for at least five minutes and yelling you go boy.

I believe Tamika said that lol.

"Make a wish babe," he said soothingly to me. I made a wish about me and Hakim. I blowed the candles and everyone started clapping and I grabbed the knife to cut the cake but I felt and saw somebody's hand on my hand. I looked behind me to see Hakim helping me cut the cake like it was our wedding or something. But I didn't care anyways. I loved him anyway. We sliced two cakes for me and him. I blushed with every slice we cut together. Even if we only cut two of them. When we got our slice we ate in the corner of the whole den. We was feeding each other. This kinda sort of felt like a wedding lol. When the party was done I said goodbye to everyone and gave jasmine sort of a long hug but she pulled away awkwardly. What the... She never pulls away from a long hug. She really really acted different today. I smell a rat and it didn't come from New York's sewers where those big rats be at. I went back inside with a plain face and laid on the couch thinking about the party and everything. What will happen with me and Jasmines relationship? I'm no even really thinking about the best date prize because that's not the problem now. I notice Hakim was standing in front of me. He looked curious.

"Alright what's wrong," he said laying down next to me now. I liked it too.

"It's nothing Hakim I'm perfectly fine."

"I know you Micey, you thinkin about something and you don't want to tell me."

Dang how does he know these stuff. Maybe we was together enough for him to know whenever I lie or whenever I have something on my mind even if I'm smiling.

"Alright you caught me ok have you noticed how Jasmine was looking at you earlier," I said trying to not let Hakim think I'm jealous or nothing like that.

"Somebody hungry," he said looking at me.

"I want a sandwich," I said a little hungry anyway.

"Ok do you want a ham sandwich or a peanut butter and jealous sandwich?"

"Peanut butter and jealous sand- whoa whoa whoa hold up you so lame oh my god I'm not jealous," I said slapping him in the head. He busted out laughing at my reaction.

"Alright Jasmine was looking at me and," he said trying to get back on topic.

"Ok after that when I asked if she was alright like 3 times she just looked at me and walked away. And then I hugged her before she went home but she just pushed me out the hug and walked away to her car," I said feeling guilty about whatever I did. "What did I do to Deserve what she did to me. I mean what did I do why is she acting like this why is this happening to me," I said feeling bad for myself. I didn't notice I was crying until Hakim wiped my face. I laid my head on his shirt. I damped his shirt like crazy. I wasn't only thinking about Jasmine. I was also thinking about Johnny. What is he going to do to me and Hakim's relationship together? Well at least he doesn't know about our relationship. But Johnny got a lot of suspects around the school and he will know right away though. That's really what I'm worried about.

 

Narrator:

Will Hakim protect Micey from Johnny we will know in the next chapter and will hakim and Micey win the practice date?

When I woke up it was Sunday morning. Time to go to church and praise the lord. I put on my favorite dress and my pink blazer. My baby sisters Kayla and Layla was putting on their clothes. They put in their pink and white sunflower dresses with their white church socks and pink flats. Tamika had on a green and blue summer dress with blue blazer and green blue flats. July had a black and white striped skirt red spaghetti strapped shirt underneath her black blazer and her soda shoes. My dad had on his regular tux and my mama had on one of her mamas church suits, hat and shoes. Everyone was ready for church. I heard a buzz from my phone in my pocket. I took my phone out my pocket and saw a text message from Hakim.

Hakim: hey I'm coming to church with y'all today I'm already at the church. I'm waiting on y'all now and saved a seat for all of you in the back.

Micey: ok babe ill see u there in a minute.

We finally made it to the church and sat right next to Hakim at the church.

After church we went to Zaxbys. I ordered the house salad with no blue cheese.

"Girl how many times u going to get salads instead of at least a cheese burger or something," Hakim said looking at me crazy.

"They don't have burgers here see while you talking," I said licking my tongue out.

"Alright little girl," Hakim said after he ordered his food. After we got done eating we left and went to my house. I sat on the couch with khloe my teacup dog. I was bored so I went to Instagram to see what's up. Nothing was going on really so I took a picture with Khloe and posted it on insta and fb. Aww we looked so cute oh especially me. Lol I saw Hakim sitting in the other sofa just in space. Looking at the ceiling. Idk what's wrong with him but I'm bout to find out. I walked up to him and he was still looking at the ceiling.

"Hakim."

No response...

"Hakim," I said a little louder.

No response...

I slapped him upside the head. He made a angry face and a plain face right back.

"Hakim answer me right now boy."

No response...

I leaned into him to kiss his lips. He kissed me back and after that he finally looked at me.

"What's wrong with you babe," I said in wifey mode.

"Nothing don't worry about it," he said getting up to go to the bathroom. My parents went to Georgia to pay for the rest of the house, the babies were sleep and Tamika and July went to the skating rank in Atlanta. I walked to the bathroom door until he came out. I'm gonna have to make him tell me. When he opened the door and walked out the bathroom. I asked him one last time to tell me.

"Like I said the last time it's nothing wrong with m-"

Before he could tell me the same thing he told me last time I kissed him for a little long. When I got done kissing him I asked him again.

"Nothing," he said smiling. I can tell he wouldn't tell me cuz he knew I was going to kiss him again.

"Ok I won't kiss you again."

"Alright fine I'll tell you," he said to dang quick.

"Alright tell me."

"I'm still-"

"Worried about me from Johnny about what he's going to do to me,"I said before he could say the whole sentence.

"Dang girl," he said pretending to check me out. He wasn't pretending.

"Umm hmm. Babe it's going to be ok nothing is going to happen to me you remember when I beat him up the last time-"

"That's not how he is Micey. I heard rumors all around the school that he raped like 10 girls and no dang teachers never did nothing about it, and I heard he was going to make a move on you Micey," he said making his vein pop out from his neck. When that happens you know he mad.

"Who did u hear that from Hak-"

"It doesn't matter where I heard it from I just heard it from almost everybody in the school even the 9th graders Micey your not safe," he said with a straight face.

I didn't want to say anything I was just holding about the tears in my eyes. Why me why at this time of life just why? My tears fell down and I just fell out on the floor then I suddenly got knocked out.

Hakim POV

"Huh Micey can you hear me Micey Micey." Omg she's having a panic attack. Why did I tell her I'm such I dang fool. I called the police.

"911 how may I help you."

"A girl fell out I think she's having a panic attack come to the house right away street 123 Grover's drive," I said panicking like crazy. I need to calm down a little before I have a panic attack.

"Ok sir we are on our way," the woman said in the phone before hanging up quickly. I letted her lay in my lap until the police came here two minutes later. They carried her on the ambulance and I jumped in too right beside her holding her hand and praying for her to be ok. I put Kayla and Layla on the truck too. We finally made it to the hospital and they quickly ran her to the room I ran like almost to the room before they could tell me to wait in the waiting room. I waited for like four hours. I called her dad mom Tamika and July. I know they was going to be late because they was in Georgia. But I told them anyway. Kayla and Layla was crying right beside me because of what happened with Micey.

"It's ok y'all two she's going to be fine,' I said hugging them both.

"What happened to Micey Kimmy," one of them said. I guess that's my nick name for them.

"Don't worry about that just know she's going to be alright ok," I said hugging them tighter. They fell asleep before the doctor came in the waiting room. I slowly got up from the chair so I wouldn't wake up Kayla and Layla.

"Hakim Flores if I'm correct Micey is going to be ok. Teenagers usually have this when they have been given very bad news. Some teenagers think about Suicide thoughts," the doctor said.

"Ok thank you doctor can I see her."

"She's asleep right now but in five minutes she will awaken. You can stay in there if you like."

"Ok thank you again doctor," I said picking up Kayla and Layla by the arms and not waking them up at all. We walked in her room to see she was already awake but not looking at me. She noticed me get in but didn't look. I putted Kayla and Layla in the chairs in the room and I pulled a chair up to sit right beside Micey. She was looking at me then.

"Hakim, what happened the only thing I can think of was u telling me about Johnny and suddenly in a hospital bed what did I have," she said worried.

"You only had a panic attack nothing more."

"Ok that's good thank you for taking care of my baby sisters," she said quietly not to wake them up. "I can tell they was crying from how their sleeping."

"I'm sorry Micey it's my fault your in this bed right now I should have never told you about-"

"It's ok really it's was my place to know even if it hurts. What if my mama died? I needed to know that no matter how much it hurts Hakim don't feel sorry for yourself. And I thank you for telling me. A true boyfriend would never had told me even if it does hurt me."

"Your welcome Micey and how you said that speech really warmed me because it was all true. And-"

"I'm sorry to not interrupt but Micey is free to go home now," the doctor said after shutting the door to let us talk.

"What's was you about to say Hakim,"she said concerned.

"Nothing I forgot lets get out this place and I'll let your people know that your alright," I said picking up Kayla and Layla careful not to wake up. Micey took Layla from my hand I think that was Layla. We went to the car buckled them two in and I drove everyone in the car home and waiting until Micey's parents get home and Tamika and July to come home too.

Micey POV

When we finally made it home Hakim was so very protective of me. I guess he was really worried about me when I fell out. What if I didn't wake up and died? I wonder how Hakim would react. But today he acted like he really really cared about me like we was married.

"Micey are you ok," Hakim asked me. Dang that was the thirtieth time he asked me that.

"Hakim it's ok I'm fine ok," I said in wifey mode. I sat up and I winced because my head an back hurt like almost broken glass. I guess I sprung myself when I fell out. When I fell out I couldn't feel a thing.

"Micey I know your lying girl and you need to rest you hurt your back and head when you fell out," he said holding me up. I tried my best to lift my head up and kiss him. I made it all the way but I winced again and broke away from the kiss. I laid down and tried to go to sleep. When I closed my eyes, I felt something on my lips. I opened my eyes to see Hakim kissing me instead because I couldn't kiss him hardly the last time. He kissed me for a little while then broke apart. I blushed and smiled at him. I wanted to go to my room though.

I woke up in my room and Hakim sitting in my computer chair next to my desk. He was texting Traye and quan, his friends from the school down here. I saw a red bag on the floor and it was full of school uniform clothes.

"Good morning babe," I said getting up and noticed I was still in pain a little. I winced a little so Hakim wouldn't notice. He must have noticed because he looked at me after I winced.

"Good morning baby be careful getting out the bed I heard you wince," he said sweetly. "I slept over here and going to the rest of this week to help you out with your pain. I'm going to sleep in the guest room the rest of the week ok?" Omg I'm so glad Hakim sleeping here for the rest of the week. And he did it just for me. He's so sweet.

"Micey."

No response....

"Micey."

I suddenly woke up from my daydream to see Hakim smiling.

"What are you smiling about," I said looking at him a little stupid.

"At you you was smiling at me like we didn't even meet yet and you was in love with me which you still are," he said smirking at me.

"Whatever ni**a I'm Fina go bathes," I said getting out the bed. Dang my back hurt like crazy but when I standed up this felt like burning fire. I just stopped for a minute and I hardly couldn't move.

"Micey are you alright," Hakim said to me.

"Ahh s***," I yelled falling down to my knees. I covered my mouth to slowly look at Hakim. I didn't see him in the computer chair. I suddenly felt myself being lifted in the air. It was Hakim not saying a word. He put me down and I noticed I was in the bathroom.

"I can't help you out here though," he said laughing.

"You sure heck ain't going to help me out in this situation," I said slapping him upside the head. He busted out laughing and walked out the bathroom. My clothes and everything was in the bathroom already. I took a shower with my bath and body works warm brown sugar shower gel. I put my smell good leave in conditioner to make my hair smell good and flat ironed my hair. I putted on my red uniform shirt And my black skinny jean pants. It's really not jeans though. I putted on my black red and white Adidas and my red heart hoop earrings with my black blazer. Dang I looked like a business woman.

"Dang Micey you look like you a business woman," Hakim said looking at me really good.

"Whatever Hakim you ready to go," I said looking at him dressed for school but idk if he like ready ready to go yet.

"Yeah let's go babe," he said getting his keys and holding my hand and walking to the car. Tamika said she will take Kayla and Layla to school for a little while. We made it to the school and walked in the front door. We entered the classroom and five minutes later the intercom came on.

"Good morning students before we could say the pledge of the day, we would like to announce the couple of the days awards."

It was quiet for like 10 minutes or so before they could say the rest of what they said.

"Sorry students but we scheduled the date awards at the gym at 3 o'clock so everybody can see you. See you then.

I waited four hours for that award ceremony. Everyone walked in lines of classrooms and sat with any one just to make sure at the end we make it in front of our classroom door and wait on the teacher to come and unlock the door.

"Good afternoon students," the principle said.

"Good afternoon," everyone said back.

"Is everybody ready for me to announce the best date couples in the whole school and from the grades?"

"Yes," everyone yelled.

"Then here we go," the principle said before getting the paper of names of the winners.

"First 9th grade Tamika bailey and Traye Drape.

"Whoa go Tamika," I yelled when everybody was clapping.

"Go Traye, Hakim said.

"And for special if the paired couples really are together you can kiss right here in front of the crowd," the principle said in delight.

Tamika and Traye went to get their prizes, boy iPod touch and girl Beats laptop. Tamika looked at him and Traye kissed her. Everyone yelled with excitement.

"We'll howdy do the first coupled that was assigned really was together."

Omg Tamika must have got together with Traye when they were on their date too. Their date was the great canyon and Traye paid to get her face created on the Grand Canyon. Now that was romantic and beautiful.

"Ok next 10th grade yatasha Anderson and Freddy begger." They wasn't together though. "Next 11th grade hailey garrison and Gary Pennsylvania. It's weird when your last name is a state lol. They was together.

"Next 12th grade July Bailey and Quan Lays." Yes July won the date. She told me her Quan took her to a romantic date at the most expensive restaurant in California. Then Quan made a speech in all the Restaurant about July and he said he loved her and will never leave her side. I know Hakim means the same thing because of how he treated me like a beautiful and respectful life.

"Now the final couple that won in the while entire school and the couple gets another special prize a $1,000 dollars each and the couple winner is..."

"Hakim it's ok if we don't when because I still had the greatest birthday ever," I said kissing his cheeks.

"I don't think so," he said smiling at me.

"What do you mean," I asked confused.

"The couple winner is Micey Bailey and Hakim Flores!"

"Omg," I yelled out when everybody was yelling you go girl and clapping and making beats and throwing flowers out and balloons out too. Hakim held my hand when we walked to the stage.

"Hakim would you like to read what you put for the couples essay," the principle asked.

"Yes I would," he said while the principle handed him the microphone and went to the stand to read his speech. He cleared his throat to read the speech.

"On my date with the beautiful Micey Bailey was the beach. And we had a fun time. It was also her birthday so I tried my best to give it all I got to make it the best birthday of her life. The best thing was that she was a valentine girl. But at the end she was my valentine girl. I hired a man that drove the planes around the beach and hired him to tell her happy birthday and hired a man to make fireworks in the air and spell happy birthday Micey and it lasted 15 minutes then it disappeared. She was crying in joy. She told me it was the best birthday she had since her 16th birthday. Then I asked her to be mine. She didn't say anything but  we kissed at the end and that was the end of our date. Our valentine date," he speaked. I had my hands on my mouth and almost cried again. I refused to cry and just blushed and smiled. Everybody was going insane and screaming so loud because of that beautiful speech.

"Ok Hakim and that's why this couple has won this or the whole school. Now get your prizes and kiss if you please. I got my beats laptop and the $1,000 and turned to Hakim. He lifted my head and kissed me. That's when I letted my tears fall in happiness. This was a good day. Now we will be kinda like prince and princess of the whole school. I really didn't care about that but at least I had my Prince Charming.

They put crowns on our head and they told us we can wear it around the school anytime we want. :)

As we walked to our seats, I was still crying in joy and I was leaning on Hakim's shoulder. He put his arm around my other shoulder side and we've been like that the whole program. When the program was done everybody ran into us like a stampede of elephants. They congratulated us for the whole school date thing. I decided to put my new laptop in my backpack and hold it in my hands so nobody won't try to steal it.

"Girl you are so lucky to have a good man like that," Kana said hugging me in a very tight hug.

"Alright Kana if you was a very good friend you would let me breath with air and not let me choke to death," I said getting almost choked to death. She finally let go of me and started laughing. When everybody got away from us I walked with Hakim and Kana to the classroom. This was a very good day. Me and Hakim drove on home right after school and put our money up. I went to my room and Hakim followed me. Hakim started putting music on his iPod touch from my other computer that was on my desk. He downloaded like 6 songs from mp3.li because most of his favorite songs was already on my library in my song list. I know my music. As for me I got on my beats laptop and it was so kool!! And it came with red beats too. I wonder why almost everything you buy from beats you get free beats. Huh well then it's good anyway. I had an assignment to do anyway. I had to type an essay about the utopian society. It's a society that you think that's the perfect place you really want. Like heaven for example. That was gods utopian society as we speak but he really did make heaven though. That's the only difference.

"Hey babe what you Doing on your laptop," Hakim finally said since we came in here.

"Doing this utopian society project our reading/English teacher told us to do for homework this week."

"Girl you doing that now that ain't do til Friday," he said looking at me stupid.

"Dude I always got my homework done before anything even if its due a little late," I said educationally.

"Girl you crazy."

"Dude I never had to do all this stuff like this where I was before. I always wanted to do something almost like college work," I said excitedly. "And plus when we get done with this essay, next week we have to make a utopian society with a PowerPoint brochure or just make it out of cardboard or something. I'm doing mines in PowerPoint and brochure and you know your my partner right," I asked him after noticing he wasn't listening at all except to his music on his iPod touch. I walked to him and slapped him in his head.

"Girl watch a good haircut that cost 26 dollars now," he said rubbing his head.

"I know like in the middle of me talking to you you put your earphones in your ear and listened to mu-" he had his earphones in his ear again. I snatched one of his earphones out his ear.

"Hakim," I yelled in his ear.

"Dang I have to go to the doctor now," he mumbled to me.

"What are you talking about what's wrong," I said turning my tone to wifey mode.

"You really want to know cuz I don't want to give you a panic attack again."

"You can tell me anything Hakim," I said rubbing his face cheek. "Ok now what is it."

"Ok.... I THINK YOU BUST MY DANG EARDRUM UP DANG MICEY," he yelled. Making me bust out laughing like crazy. I can tell when he playing though.

"Really ok listen for me at least once ok for my project I'm doing a power-"

"I'm different yah I'm different I'm different yah I'm different I'm different yah I'm different pull up to the scene where my ceiling missing pull up to the scene where my ceiling missing," he yelled. Omg he was getting me mad like crazy. I just walked to my bed and finish my essay.

"Babe you know I was playing right," he said finally looking at me. I didn't say anything he made me mad for the day.

"Babe why you making things so serious-"

"Hakim you done made me mad for the day and I'm not being serious you know that right," I said forcing a smile.

"I know when your lying Micey."

"Dang how do you know when I'm lying dude like almost everyday no everyday you know when I'm lying," I said confused.

"I just know."

"Alright all you doing is listening to music babe you can get on my computer you know to like get on fb or twitter."

"Yah I'm on there on my iPhone right now," he said still looking at his phone.

"Oh ok I was just saying that so you won't be bored or nothing like that," I said trying to think of something.

"What you thinking about babe," Hakim said looking at me. I made a "dang" face at him.

"Just tell me babe."

"I'm just thinking that it seems like I forgot to do something... Holy crap I forgot to make dinner," I yelled. "Hakim help me like get the ingredients from the cabinet and then help me cook a little," I said pulling him out the chair. We ran to the kitchen to cook but first I had to look at the ingredients. Ok we had 5 packs of ground beef on the table where my mama bought it like 2 minutes ago, and got hamburger bread fries hamburger helper, onion soup mix, 2 rolls if lettuce tomato cheese sweet and soured pickles and Valdaya onions. So I decided to cook hamburgers fries hamburger helper for Kayla and Layla and salad.

"I want to cook the hamburger helper and the hamburgers Micey," he said smiling. "Please Micey I got a little secret recipe so it can be so good make you want to slap your own girlfriend," he said looking at me.

"Ok if it makes you want to make you slap your own boyfriend I'm on for it," I said getting Hakim back for saying that.

"Right you got me on that one alright lets cook." It took like 5o minutes to get done cooking because that was basically cooking like 2 dinners in one. We got done just in time when my mama and daddy came home.

"Hey mama and daddy we just got done cooking and how was both of y'all day," I asked hugging them both.

"Good honey wbu," they both said awkwardly.

"Same now hurry up and get comfortable before the food get cold because y'all know that microwave take to long to warm up," I said pushing them to their room to hurry and get ready. After like 15 minutes later they was in their night clothes and in the kitchen fixing their plate. I got the rest of them to come eat. We said grace and ate. I tried the hamburger That Hakim kept begging me to taste. I tasted the hamburger but then I froze for like five minutes.

"Micey you alright," Hakim asked me when he notice I didn't move since I tasted his hamburger. I turned slowly to Hakim.

"Hakim what did you put in these hamburgers," I asked him when he looked at me again.

"We'll let's see a hamburger, hamburger bread, pickles-"

"What the world Hakim I mean in the meat," I said looking at him stupid.

"Like I said Micey family secret," he said smiling at me when he knew I liked it.

My mama and daddy tastes and they were also speechless.

"Omg Hakim darling this is fantastic," my mama said smiling at him.

"Thank you mrs. Bailey," he said politely.

"Yes yes Hakim this is fantastic boy," my daddy said.

"Thank you."

Everybody else said it was great and he said thank you again. After dinner it was July's time to do that kitchen. I went in my room and finished the rest of my essay that we have to do in front of class the day after tomorrow. I heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it."

"Me Hakim."

I was glad it was Hakim though. I unlocked the door. Then I jumped back on my bed and got on my computer.

"Hey Micey," he said standing in front of me.

"Hey babe what's wrong," I said closing the laptop because it was dead.

"Nothing I just said hey," he said sitting on the bed. "This project thing right do we have to do separate essays or you just did the whole thing?"

"You have to do it separate babe the partner thing really don't start til next week she just paired us up so we can know our partner before we do all that," I said explaining it to him.

"Alright can you help me with it babe," he said making a straight face. He was serious? Omg I never seen Hakim like this. I blushed a little because he acted different.

"Um ok," I said taking his hand and pulling him to the computer. I explained to him what our teacher told him to do.

"Ok thanks babe I appreciate it," he said looking at me in the eyes. He was telling the truth nothing but the truth. Ok this is getting too weird. Suddenly he's getting more concerned about his work. He's almost got more good grades than me. Something is wrong and I don't like it no bit.

I helped Hakim with his essay project. He asked me like 100 times to copy my essay but the teacher can tell he copied it an especially because we're partners anyway. Hakim was acting strangely different and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Hakim what's wrong with you, you have been acting strange and weird all this time since we have walked in my room if you won't tell me I swear to god I'll-"

"It's nothing Micey why are u concerned about me anyway," he said harshly. I tried to talk but he really hurt my feelings. I was just trying to see what's wrong with him. Ain't that what boyfriend and girlfriend suppose to do. I'm like What the world he does the same thing but dang that hurt.

I was about to cry but I refused to let the tears fall. I looked at Hakim to see he was still looking at me. He was looking guilty. About what he said. To make him feel really guilty I let the tears stream down my whole face making it look like someone through a bucket of water on my face. When he found the first tear stream down my face. He ran straight to me to hug me and say sorry and he didn't mean what he said. I really didn't want to talk to him for the rest of the dang week and it's Friday so might as well say until Sunday. But when he kissed me I forgived him.

"Still I'm sorry it looked like you was Fina bust out crying too. I'm so sorry babe, he said hugging me still.

"It's ok Hakim really it is."

"I'm so stupid I took my anger out on you babe how could I repay you I'm so sor-"

I kissed him so he could stop feeling sorry for himself. I liked it when he was guilty at first but it just got annoying. I kissed him for like 5 to 6 minutes and I broke apart.

"Alright now go to sleep babe goodnight," I said laying in the bed and turning off my lamp. I peeked and saw Hakim still sitting on my bed all in space. Then he looked at me but I closed my eyes before he could see my eye open.

"Goodnight beautiful," he whispered to me and kissed me all over the face then pecked my lips. He walked out the room and that's when I fell asleep soundly.

I woke up by my hello kitty alarm clock and sat up. I stretched so I can get up and get rid of this morning breath. I released it was Saturday and I didn't have anything planned. And I forgot Hakim was going home today. It was okay though because I talk on the phone with him almost every night with him. And it ain't like we live with each other or nothing. And I'm only in 12th grade. I'm thinking about moving in with him when he get his own apartment but that's like 9 months from now. School just started anyway.

When I was done brushing my teeth I got in the shower and put in my clothes. I went to Hakim's room well the guest room to see Hakim still asleep. Aw man I wanted him awake because I felt a little lonely. I tiptoed to his bed I looked at his face but his eyes was opened. Naw I know this dude don't sleep with his eyes open. I walked a little closer but then his eyes closed very slowly. Ok that's to weird.

"Rawr," Hakim yelled when he sat up like quicker than u can say his own name.

"Ahhh," I yelled and running and tripping to the floor. I was so freaking scared it didn't make no since at all. I can't believe Hakim did that oh it's on now. Hakim bust out laughing and almost choked.

"Ah ha that why you was Fina choke I wasn't carrying you to no doctor neither," I said pinching him in his chest.

"Dang girl I was just playing and ahh dang girl that hurt watch where you hit that thing," he said holding his hand on his chest looking like he Fina have a heart attack of something.

"You should have never did that Hakim and now... It's on now," I said making a wicked smile at him.

"Alright whatever makes you comfortable so what's for breakfast," he said changing the subject.

"I Fina cook now you wanna help or not," I said walking out the room and going to the kitchen down stairs. When I made it to the kitchen I took the eggs grits butter bacon sausage. 

Pancake mix and the pans and utensils to make the food. After I put the grits on and the sausage and bacon, I finally saw Hakim down here dressed already had a white long sleeve that says,"Those ratchet ni**as killed their own swagg they didn't kill mines," in red and black. He had black sagging pants and black red and white Adidas. He had his Miami heat hat on too with his gold chain.

"Oh look at you baby," I said looking at him straight up.

"Give me a mirror then," he said putting his hand out.

"Whatever come on you can make the pancakes," I said handing him the pancake mix and the pancake maker.

"Alright after breakfast what you wanna do," he said rubbing my face.

"I don't know what you got planned," I said backing up and smiling to check on the bacon.

"I was thinking of taking you out to dinner tonight my treat," he said smiling.

"Ok when those this dinner start," I said backing him up with just one finger in his chest.

"Whenever you want your the girl right."

"Yeah but I don't got nothing to do until this dinner comes so you pick the time," I said pouring the water out the sausage and now frying it.

"Ok what about at 6 or 7," he said flipping two pancakes on the maker.

"6 is fine with me," I said stirring the grits.

"Cool after breakfast I have to go home and put my clothes and everything u know and I'll pick you up at the time alright."

"Alright kool that will give me time to buy my clothes or the dinner and maybe like 4 or 5 more outfits too," I said figuring out what I will do until we go out for dinner together.

"Alright make sure it's a dress," he said pointing at me and was already done with the pancakes.

"Whatever I can where pants and a shirt if I wanted to but I don't anyway so just for you I will where a dress," I said pushing him to the stove to make the eggs. We was finally done with the breakfast and placed it on the table like it was a fancy restaurant or something. I ran upstairs to get the kids and July and Tamika. I flew right back downstairs with everyone behind me. I saw Tamika on the phone with a certain someone.

"Tamika is that-"

"Traye yes it is," she said a little giggly.

"Ok let me stay off the business okay okay," I said with hands of surrender and walking away. When I turned around I saw Hakim racing to Tamika to ask her to hand the phone to him.

"Let me get the phone for a minute I need to talk to my dog right quick," he said with his hand out for the phone.

"Babe here's Hakim he stayed over with us for a week for His girl," she sad looking at me and winked and smiling. She handed Hakim the phone. He talk for him for a little bit and hung up the phone. He walked in here and ate breakfast with everyone. He handed Tamika her phone and dig in. When everyone was done I washed the dishes. When I picked up a wet plate I saw somebody's hand in mines the one that I was holding the plate with. I turned and saw Hakim. I smiled and he smiled right back.

"There's something you need from me," I said turning back around to my side.

"You need help with the dishes or you want me to do all," he said holding me by the stomach and rocking me side to side.

"Your the guest here you know that right."

"Yah so what," he said still  rocking me around. He twirled me around once and put his arms around me again rocking.

"I don't need any help with the dishes it's my week anyway," I said trying to let go but he had me by a strong grip.

"Alright," he said walking somewhere.

Then I saw a hand rinsing the dishes.

"Hakim I said I didn't need any help babe it's okay."

"I'm doing it anyway so you gonna have to deal with it."

"Okay whatever big head," I said slapping him playfully up side the head. He laughed a little and so did I. When we got done with the dishes I helped Hakim pack up so he can go home. When we finally got done we walked out side to put his stuff in his car.

"Ok I guess that's everything," I said turning to look at Hakim.

"Oh you forgot one thing," he said putting the position of when your about to whisper something in the ear. I put my head to the side so he could tell me. But when I did that he turned my chin back around and felt his lips against mine. When we broke apart I smiled. "I'll see you when I pick you up at 6," he said opening the front door of his new Toyota Carola.

"Okay see you later," he said getting a final glance at me. He really must think I'm so beautiful. He got in the car and turned on the engine. He rolled the window down and said good bye again. I leaned in the car to kiss his cheek. The. He kissed me again on the lips and kissed me on the forehead. "I love you Micey."

"What? Whh- what did you say," I said with wide eyes.

"I- nothing see yah at 6," he said driving off. Then suddenly I heard a big crash done the street and saw a body right on the rode. Wait a minute that's Hakim's car!

"HAKIM!!!!!!!!!!!"

I ran so fast down that all the way to that rode is 5 miles. I got there in 2 minutes to see that the body was still in the road not moving at all. I ran to the body to see another guy in the road. Thank The Lord it wasn't Hakim but I still felt bad for the guy. I checked for a pulse an a heart beat but I didn't feel no beat. I put my hand over his nose and mouth I didn't feel any breath. He was dead.

"M-micey,"I heard somebody say. I turned to see Hakim hanging in the car seat still alive and eyes opened but he could hardly move.

"Hakim," I said running to him."are you hurt?"

"Naw I'm just hanging in the seat and had a car reck without a scratch," he said sarcastically.

"Wow try to get up babe," I said trying to help him up. I saw him clinch when he moved his right arm and his back.

"Ah ha it's your arm that needs checking and your back just hurts from the accident," I said helping him up. I have already called the police to get the ambulance an told him the street number. The police came in like seconds and carried Hakim on the rolling bed. I jumped in the ambulance too.

"Babe are you going to be okay," I said holding his hand with both of my hands tightly and tears flowing freely when I couldn't stop them. I had my eyes closed too. He didn't say anything. " babe tell me exactly what happen when you and that guy collided to each other," I sad curiously.

"Okay, I was Fina turn the corner to the end of the street until this dude was driving like he was drunk. I turned to the right so it won't hurt me but he turned the same way and... Yeah," he said pausing at the sentence.

"We'll the thing is you should have fell out the car too so that guys mom or dad or whoever took care of him to get sewed and you can get more money than your getting right after you get out the hospital," I said cheering up a little. He busted out laughing thinking the same thing. When the ambulance finally reached the hospital. I ran to the waiting room until they handed me the info. It took three hours until they came the waiting room.

"He's okay but his arm is broken and his back is just sprung but everything else is okay, and he will be out the hospital Monday afternoon," the doctor said happily.

"Oh thank you doctor can I see him."

"Of course you can," he said walking to the front desk. I ran to his room to see him on the hospital bed worn out to the floor out.

"Oh my god Hakim are you okay," I said sobbing loudly.

"I'm okay stop crying keep smiling," he said warmly.

What he said touched my heart. Keep smiling. I let one tear fall on my cheek slowly. "Okay I will," I said sniffing rapidly. He was still smiling at me. When I first saw him smile, to me it meant that he will never hurt me, he will protect me, and he will always love me. I smiled back ad prayed in my mind hopefully to stay with him forever and I knew he was the one for me and no one would tare us apart. But I was still frighten about Jeremy. What is he planning to do with me and Hakim's relationship.

"Micey," Hakim said warmly again

"What is it?"

"You know I won't hurt you unattentionally right?"

He read straight through my mind. "Yes I do."

"And I always be with y-

After he could even finish is last word, the nurse barged in and told him his case.

"Mr. Flores your good to go home thank god," the nurse said with one hand up. "I couldn't bare to see another patient die." The nurse seemed really worried about patients health but not other nurses I went to.

We went to the hospital parking lot to go to my car. I called Hakim's mom asking to drive Hakim's car to her house.

"Micey, you don't have to do this for me," he said when we was in the car.

"What if I want to so I can pay you back for helping me with my two sprung ankles almost swelling up," I said looking at him. He looked right back at me. I looked right back at the road. He kissed me on the cheek and ten on the lips while I was driving still looking at the road. He stopped when we reached the stop sign right beside my house. "Oh Hakim, what was what you said in the hospital," I said curious.

"Huh?"

"You know, when you paused when the nurse busted the door slam open."

"Oh um what did I say," he said thinking.

He was in his sweet soothing voice when he was talking to me. Maybe that's why he forgot about the whole thing.

"Oh yah I know what I said now," he said in his sweet voice again. Yes he's talking to me sweetly now. I love it when he talks that voice. He always does that when I'm sad or need him when something goes wrong he's always with me.

"I'll always be with you whenever you need me even if my arm is broken not even that stank rat Jeremy nobody is going to lay a hand on you ever," he said with pleasure.

I slammed on the brakes and just stopped. I was frozen. No boy ever said something so... Heart breaking to me. It was more beautiful than a man asking to marry him.

"Hakim that was so beautiful," I said with tears in my eyes. I had so many tears in my eyes that my eyes was blurry. He stepped out the car for a minute. He opened the door to my side. He picked me up with one arm and sat at the steering wheel hugging me tight.

"One example of being with you when you need me is this holding you in my arms as you cry and need a shoulder to hold on," he said still holding me tightly. He knows me like no other not even mom or dad would even know me like that. I was crying in his arms with joy and sadness because I'm so glad to have a boyfriend like him and sad because I never had a boyfriend like him. In like 30 minutes we was walking inside with mom and dad waiting on the couch.

"Where have you been Micey you know we been worried about you," mom said hugging her.

"Hakim was in a wreck and I had to care him to the hospital and he has a broken arm and his back was hurting but his back is doing pretty well."

"Oh dear why didn't you say so come here Hakim," my mother said leading him to a guest room bed. My dad followed them both to the guest room also me. When I could even enter the room Hakim was already laying down in the guest bed. He went to sleep soundly as we all went out the room so he can get some rest.

I went to the guest room where Hakim was sleeping. It was night time when I was checking on him. He was still sleeping soundly in the bed. I was a little lonely in the bed by myself in my room. I wanted to crawl into bed with him and I didn't want to hurt his arm more worst. So I got some comforters and laid a pallet on the floor right beside the bed. I looked at Hakim in the face and see that his eyes was closed. He looked so cute when he was asleep. Then I stopped looking at him to day dream a little. What would I be when I get back to school? Is Jeremy going to mess around with me again? I was so scared.

Hakim POV:

I woke up to see Micey on the floor laying on a pallet on the floor. She was looking down and looking sad as ever or maybe really scared. "What's wrong," I said to her breaking her out of her dreams. She looked at me with big eyes. I could read her face saying when did I wake up. She smiled with relief and happiness. I guess she was happy that I was awake.

"Hey Hakim, did I wake you up," she said checking my arm at the same time.

"No you didn't you was quiet as a feather floating on the ground and I'm fine my arm is a little better now," I said rubbing her face slightly. She looked so pale. I can tell something was wrong. "What's wrong," I said sitting up with a little clinch when my arm started hurting again. I can tell she saw me do it. She ran to me and still in silents.

"Are you alright I saw you clinch a little," she said coming close to me.

"Stop trying to change the subject," I said seriously. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing Hakim, go to sleep," she said leaning on the bed with eyes closed so I won't see the tears Fina flow down. I turned her around gave her a pleasant kiss. "What's wrong," I said after the kiss.

"I'm worried about what's going to happen when we go back to school tomorrow," she admitted.

"Why are you worried," I said finally sitting on the floor and holding her with my right arm and not the broken one. She leaned on me letting the tears flow freely.

"Because of Jere-

"Oh my god don't even bring up his name he just get me ticked off I'm trying not to cuss but dang this going to have to stop," I said making my vain pop out my neck. I was so pissed off with him messing with my girl. Now I would never do that to a girl. He just ain't no man. He just a stupid childish dude with a toothpick sticking out the wrong in. And if he mess with her again just let him mess or lay a finger on her again I don't give a got don if I got a broken arm. It only takes one arm to beat his monkey butt. I got Micey's hand and held it for a while.

"Micey listen," I said calmly. I was in this voice that Micey would call it my "sexy voice" wateva she put it. She looked at me in her eyes. I was just going to say what I needed to say so I can get it out my chest before I explode. I'm trying to save the most energy for me and that dude fight. "Micey if he mess with you I promise you I will get him." I put both of my hands in her one hand to make sure she believes me. "I will never leave your side and never let anybody get in our way and if you need me I will be there just like god is going to be there or anywhere for Both of us and everyone to," and I meant every word I put out of my mouth. She couldn't take my eyes off of me when I said my speech and after I said it. So since she couldn't keep her eyes off me I couldn't keep my eyes off her. I shared every moment to look into her eyes for this long. Her eyes was so beautiful. When I first looked in her eyes, I knew this was the girl for me. I know this seems like I was about to propose to her but the moment I propose to her is going to be more breath taking than this. I'm glad I moved down here.to be with her.

Micey POV:

Omg!! I don't have anything to say. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. It was breath taking. Wait since he said that, I hope he isn't trying to fight him tomorrow or so. He better not. Ain't no boyfriend of mines is not going to crossroad. We're only in 12 grade. Our year is almost over with. We only got 2 months to go. "Hakim I know your not planning to fight him are you," I finally said after our longest stare ever.

"If he touch you maybe," he said kissing me all over my face. It felt so good for him kissing me on my face but that's the only place, including my lips, that he's going to kiss me until we get married but idk if he's the right one. I don't even know if he meant all those words he said. Well I'm going to have to see. If he proposes to me, then I know he meant all he said.

"Hakim please tell the truth I'm begging you to tell the truth," I said holding his hand tightly.

"I am telling the truth-

"Yeah right that's what every boy that I went out with said and guess what happened," I said with an attitude. I didn't mean to have an attitude I just wanted him to tell the truth so I can know for the most part. "Hakim it's not okay to not tell me the truth to just make me feel good because that's what all the boys did to- I stopped all of a sudden to see Hakim pulling me into the tightest hug he could. I gasped when he hugged me that way.

"Micey, you got to believe me, I am telling the truth. You don't have to believe me out of everything I say to you but please I'm begging you to believe me," he said putting an infuses on 'I'm.' "I don't know how to prove to you that I do but all I can say is that I thin is time to move the next stage (in a relationship)."

"Okay Hakim, I think I believe you," I said hoping that he would say more things in his soothing voice. Is voice is so soothing that I thought I was going to go to sleep on him and I would have felt guilty. He pulled me up a little to his lap with just one arm. He looked me in the eyes.

"Micey," he said looking into my eyes with a sparkle in them.

"What?"

"I love you Micey Rihanna sims I'll say it again I love you," he said with a little speck in his eye. It looked like he was about to cry. " I know it looks like I'm about to cry but I'm holding it in because grown men don't cry," he said blinking rapidly. Every time he looked in my eyes it just get closer and closer to tear to fall down. When a tear was about to fall he looked away. He rubbed his eyes with a napkin.

"It's okay to cry Hakim," I said holding in a tear until he finally looked at me to let him know.he let just one tear fall and looking at me still. Now I know that he was the one for me. He was telling the truth. I never had a man like him before in my life. One time I had a fortune cookie when I was little. It said "some one is waiting for you. You will move to another city and the other person would move to the same city." That's exactly what happened between me and Hakim. We moved to the same school on the same day.

"Hakim I have to tell you something," I said stilling looking in his eyes.

"What," he said concerned.

"I had a fortune cookie one day and it said exactly 'someone is waiting for you to be in your life. You will go to a different city and the person that's looking for you is moving to the same city' does that sound familiar," I said smiling at him.

"Yeah did your fortune cookie come true," he said concerned again.

"You know my answer," I said still smiling. I kissed him in the lips slowly. Hakim didn't even touch me just on the lips and he combed my hair with his hand while rubbing my face. I broke freely and leaned on him going to sleep. "Hakim?"

"Huh?"

"I love you too."

I woke up still on Hakim's lap laying there. "Hey Hakim," I said shaking him awake. He wouldn't wake up. I could tell he was playing. I slapped him so far upside his head he bumped his head on the side of the bed.

"Got dam- dang Micey that hurt almost made me cuss. You know I'm trying to get my blessing," he said rubbing his head with his free arm.

"Sorry boo wake up time to get up," I said getting up from his lap and walking to brush my teeth. After I got done getting my dental hydrants, I see Hakim still on the floor with eyes closed. "Hakim wake up fool," I said throwing a pillow at his head. He didn't move an inch. I moved over to his face and he still didn't move. I leaned in for a soft kiss to see if e was going to kiss back. And guess what? He kissed back. After the kiss I saw his eyes wide open. "Okay now I see you awake huh," I said when I pecked his cheek then his lips again.

After I got ready for school, Hakim was still shirtless but got pants and a belt on.

"Hey Micey, you ready so we can go," he said trying to put on his shirt. He looked at me when I was still looking at him. He slowly put his shirt down still looking at me then when he put his whole shirt down, that was when I snapped out my dream.

"Huh what yah say," I said with wide eyes. He busted out laughing at me. "Dang I can't help you got a good body, you should be an athlete.

"Since you really concerned I am an athlete."

"What," I said in surprise. "What sport?"

"Football," he said putting on his varsity jacket. "Wait actually you put this on," he said giving me his varsity jacket.

"Why Hakim, this is your football jacket," I said with his jacket in my hand.

"Consider it a 6 month anniversary," he said looking at me. Plus the coach said keep the jacket but if you got a very special girl," he said walking to me and grabbing my hand to his hand. "You can give it to them," he said smirking at me.

"Aww," I said hugging him.

"Your welcome," he said sitting on the bed to put on his shoe. He super flexible cuz he can put in his clothes and everything with one hand.

"Oh close your eyes babe," I said grabbing a shoe box out my closet. He said he always wanted does red black and white deons and me never had anytime to buy one for himself. "Open," I said while his eyes opened slowly. He jumped up so fast and grabbed the shoe box.

"Babe, when did you get these," he asked when he took off his blue Adidas to his 6 months anniversary shoes.

"I got them 2days ago. It was suppose to be graduation present for you but I figured I got another present for you for that special day," I said happily.

"It is going to be a special special day," he mumbled in a day dream.

"What?"

"Nun," he said quickly. I wonder what he was trying to do on that 'special special day.' I drove each other to school and had his varsity jacket on and he had his anniversary shoes on. We walked in together with me both arms holding his free arm. I had my pencil black shirt on with a black dressy shirt under the varsity jacket that was black and white. He put his name on the back and put my name on it too which was so sweet of him. Everybody was gasping when we walked in the front doors. What would we expect. We were the king and queen of the dating beauties and I got Hakim's varsity jacket on. Everybody was calling us the beauty and the beast. That's the best way to put it.

4 months later:

It was only 4 days until the prom and finally the doctor took Hakim's cask off and now he looks even better than before.

"Micey I have to tell you something and your not going to like it," Hakim said with his suitcase full of clothes.

"Oh no don't tell me that your leaving and going back to your town and never coming back are you," I asked with tears in my eyes.

"Your right I am going to my town I was before bu-

"But nothing I hate it when I go out with somebody and I go out with them from different countries just Hakim just go," I said jumping on my bed busted out in tears. I felt him pick me up and let me sit in his waist. I covered my face with my knees and arms.

"Micey, you didn't let me finish," he said looking at me gently.

"What," I said finally looking at him.

"I meant I'm going down there for four days to visit my grandma and grandad so I can't be able to go to the prom with you," he said softly. "I'm so sorry Micey, but my grandma is sick and I have to help my grandpa out with everything and-" he had a slight edge in his voice. He really was sorry and he really did wanted to help his grandma out and I know how he felt. I stopped him from talking by kissing him soothingly on the lips. One tear fell down his face during the kiss. I was crying to because of his grandma and because he was leaving. When I wake up in the morning I always wanted to kiss him but I was going to have to wait for four days.

"Wait Hakim what about Jere-" he kissed me that time because he already knew what I was about to say. Oh my god I was so scared with Hakim. Since Hakim beat him up when he pushed me off the stairs and I almost died, he never messed with me again, but what is he going to do when Hakim is gone for the next four days and plus the prom? Tears flowed freely down my face. That's it I didn't want him to leave. I wanted him with me.

"Micey I got that covered. My dad works at this electricity factory and he let me borrow this thingy ma what's it and if u mash the big red button he comes to the other remote I have and that means that if your in trouble ill be on my way. I don't care if I'm in a high speed chase to the cops. I'm coming no matter what," he said firmly. But that wasn't enough. I was so happy for that remote call Hakim got from his father to keep me safe but I still wanted him with me. "And I have to leave today in like two hours."

"Two hours," I asked surprisingly. "That's not enough time."

"To do what," he said a little confused. I smiled at him so he knew what I was talking bout. He laid me on the bed and kissed me all over....

 

It was time for Hakim to go and I went with him to the airport. He gave me the keys to his car until he comes back.

"I'm going to miss you Micey, we will keep in touch and you better have your phone with you," he said pointing his finger at me. I giggled and kissed him smoothly. When we broke apart, we starred into each others eyes until they said his plane number on the intercom. "We'll that's my flight number," he said still looking at me.

"Okay ill walk with you to the plane," I said holding his arm and leaning on it. His cologne smelt so good I just couldn't let go. Hakim gave me one last hug and one last kiss. He stepped in the airplane when he could step one last foot to enter the plane he took one last look at me. He blew me a kiss which looked a little gay at first but it was kool because I know he loves me. I did an invisible catch and put his heart back into mines. When the plane starting going slowly. Hakim was on the side of the window that he could see me clearly. He looked at me closely. He said,"I love you" in sound language. "I love you too," I said to myself. He understood what I said and blew more air kisses. The plane lifted up and I couldn't see him anymore. I didn't even notice my hair flowing freely from the airplane going up and the air wind. You couldn't have phones on the plane so I told him before he left to call me after the plane ride.

I got in his clean nice car and drove the car home. I went to check on Layla and Kayla when I got in the house. They was still sleeping in there bunks with their Dora dolls in their hand. I decided to go to sleep for the rest of the day because I didn't have anything to do. Now that Hakim was gone.

2 days later:

I woke up with my lights off and it was pitch black dark in my room. I checked my phone it was a miss call from Hakim! I had to type in my code fast to call him right back before he falls asleep then I realized that he called me one minute ago. When I realized that, he called again and this time it was FaceTime. I turned on my lamp and answered the face chat request. Hakim had his shirt off and his glasses on as usual.

"Hey Micey," he said smirking at me in the screen.

"Hey," I said excitedly hugging my iPhone.

"Hey this is a iPhone not me," he said busting out laughing.

"Haha very funny wyd anyway," I said seriously.

"Nun just thinking bout you," he said smoothly. Oh I know I said this a lot but omg I love his soothing voice!

"Aww oh I wish I could kiss you right now," I said blushing and holding my face with one hand.

"Kiss the screen then," he said firmly.

I tried to kiss the screen then suddenly I heard "kiss me through the phone see you later on" playing through my iPhone speakers. I know it wasn't my pandora playing. Then I looked Hakim busted out laughing crawling on the floor like he was having a Seeger.

"Oh my god Hakim you so lame," I said hitting my iPhone screen.

"I'm sorry Micey but that was funny," he said after he got done with his tv show with his tears flowing freely with laughter.

"Whatever is your grandma doing okay," I said very concerned about his grandma. He didn't say nothing but look another direction. "Hakim, what's wrong all I asked was that was your grandm-

All of a sudden our 3d chat ended in a blur. The. I saw a text message on the screen saying,'nothing I have to wake up early tomorrow go to sleep love yah alright?' Did something happen to his grandma?i hope everything was alright. I tried to go to sleep but was worried about what is happening to Hakim's grandma. And is Hakim okay?

I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't bare not talking to Hakim for long. I tried calling him but I forgot when Hakim goes to bed he turns his phone completely off. Well thank god the buzzer he gave me wasn't off. Wait I can only mash this buzzer only for emergency help. When I mash the button I can tell that's when Hakim tens his phone on immediately to call me and and ask what's wrong. Anything can wake that boy up. I cuddled up with my puppy that my mama and daddy got me for Christmas last year. Her name was Diva. I unfortunately fell asleep in time to go to school. It was the day of the prom. Omg I was so dang scared that m heart was beating like I was about to have a heart attack. When I got in my first period class I saw a note taped to my desk. I wonder if It was from Hakim. I opened it and it read: м!сеу you betta watch out you betta not pout, you better not pout I'm telling u why, because big black Santa is coming for you." My heart raced with fear who's kinda trick was this? It was nothing but people teasing me but it probably be somebody in this room. When homeroom and everything was ovr I was Fina go out the classroom until I saw my friends blocking me.

"Hi Micey," my friends said.

"Hey what y'all been up to," I said trying to get the worry out of my mind.

"You know what we been doing thinking about te prom dresses and your coming with us to the mall if u like it or not sista," Kana said pulling me by the arm out the school front door. With Darcy, Hannah, and Brenda behind. It was the end of school and we went to the mall to our favorite part of the mall,"The Prom Sequence." We went to the prettiest spot in the store.

"I found a dress," Yana said running to the dressing room to try it on. In two seconds she ran out of the dressing room and looked in the mirror. "Oh my god this is the one for me," she said busting out in tears. I started crying to because she did look pretty.

"My turn," I said running to the dressing room. The dress was gorgeous but I wanted to see how it looked on me and if my friends like it too. I came out in my sparkly dress. It was black all over and had purple and blue decoration of a beautiful rose and purple sparkles everywhere. It was the length of 2 inches from my knee and designed on the ends.

"Oh my god," all of them said while running to me to hug me tightly. When they got off me I looked in the mirror. I gasp of how beautiful it was. Oh I wished Hakim was here. If he was idk what his reaction would be but I know it would be breath taking. I decided to take a picture of me in the dress and send it to Hakim. But then I decided not to after I put on my make up and get my hair done then I'll send it to him.

When everybody got their prom dresses we all got our hair did at Marcos. Next we went to get our eyebrows waxed, get out nails done with the same color as the prom dresses, and bought some expensive make up and perfume. I got the Rihanna perfume and the rest of them got Beyonce perfume. We finally got done with all that and it was almost time for the prom.

"We look good y'all," Hannah said with a pleasant look on her face.

"Yeah and I have to tell all of you something," I said frightened.

"What you can tell us anything now spill it," Yana said looking at my suspiciously.

"We'll when when I walked in homeroom today," I said as I told them the whole story while I gave them the crumbled piece of paper that was taped on my desk.

"Oh my god girl," Hannah said surprisingly.

"Girl that just a nobody that's trying to get in your skin and play a prank on you," Yana said with an attitude. "Don't worry about that this is prom night and I don't think they was talking about prom night because that would be the most horrible prom in your li-

"Yana you making her scared," Hannah said.

Well at least I didn't have my clothes on yet plus the prom doesn't start for another hour anyway. "Hey can y'all take me to Cvs to get some well," I said frightened.

"Some pads," Yana said.

"No a tampad," Hannah asked.

"Butt supplies razer," Darcy asked.

"No a pregnancy test," I whispered. I was ashamed because I think I was pregnant with Hakim's child idk but I might.

"A pregnancy test," they all shouted.

"Shhh yes idk if I am or not I just want to make sure that I'm not."

"We'll if u never had any of that good stuff than you find or you didn't order any sp-

"Yana," Hannah and Darcy yelled.

"I'm just saying y'all those are the only two I know," she said shrugging her shoulders. I didn't say a word. I just looked at them.

"Girl you didn't with Hakim," Darcy asked.

"We'll yea before his airplane flight," I said a little embarrassed.

"Girl don't be ashamed about that that's life girl f u are pregnant then Hakim would help u with he or she because he loves you Micey," Yana said hugging me at the same time. Tears ran through my face. With happiness and a little sad. Happy because the speech Yana made and I might be having the baby and sad because what if Hakim doesn't take care of the baby with me? What if he doesn't be there for me?

"Okay thanks Yana so can you," I asked them.

"Sure," they all said.

I typed in my phone to asked Yana alone can she be the baby god mother so Darcy and them wouldn't know.

"Yes!!!!!!!!!" Yana said in the texted.

After we got the pregnancy tests, I used all of them immediately.

"Now everybody promise y'all won't look at these tests before the prom. We will all look at them together okay.

"We promise," they all said.

"Friend ring swear," I said holding my ring finger up with the ring on it. All of them had their friend ring I bought all of them and all costed eighty dollars worth paying for. They can't lie on the price. We put our ring fingers together.

"We promise," they all said again.

"Okay what we still standing here like statues lets get ready," Yana said running to the bathrooms and to put on make up and dress.

When we got to the prom the theme was 'purple roses.' That's one of the reasons why I picked out this dress. I blend in with everything.

"Brandon," Yana yelled while running to him. Brandon was Yana boyfriend for the past three years. That was so cute. Brandon picked Yana up spinning her in the air then he put her down and kissed her. Aww!!

"I'll be right back y'all I have to go to the bathroom," I said to all of them. I walked to the bathroom and a note was raped on the door for me.

"Micey come to the entrance room with me, love Hakim!!

Yea Hakim is here I couldn't wait to see him. I ran to the entrance room and I saw a big black muscular body. I couldn't see the face. Then he pulled his head up to the light. I gasped in horror oh my god that wasn't Hakim.

"Long time no see hah Micey and you thought I was Hakim," a familiar voice said to me. When I first realized who that was I ran to the door to get out. He door was locked. How could it be locked and JERMEY wasn't even close to the door. "The doors are automatically locked and I only have the key to say a specific word to open it. And I'm not going to say it tonight," he said walking close to me. I tried to get the beeper out my purse but Johnny grabbed both my arms with a strong grip.

"No nooo someone help," managed to let out before he slapped me in the face and I immediately fell on the floor. I was coughing out blood. "What do u want from me," I asked crying at the same time.

"All I want is revenge for u regretting my offer to be together," he said lifting my chin up.

"I didn't even know you then what the world that doesn't make any since," I said getting up and looking at him. He picked me up and threw me on the small bed in the room. My leg was about to cramp if I made another move but I didn't care I needed to get away from him before he does something to me. He threw hisself on the bed and I felt really numb for some reason he was trying to tie me to the bed I couldn't move he managed to tie my legs and arms to the bed. My legs was open and spreaded apart like I did a split in the air. He pulled my shirt up and pulled my pants down.

"Noo nooo," I screamed through the busted tape around my mouth.

"Don't worry it will be all over soon," he said smirking at me.

"No somebody help," I screamed from the tape.

Hakim POV:

I woke up from my grandparents guest room bed to here something buzzing.

"Huh," I said when I noticed the beeping was in my suitcase. I found my buzzer was beeping for Micey's help! I tried calling her phone it didn't answer. I couldn't just leave my grandpa here alone since my grandma passed away. I walked to my grandpas room to see him sitting on the edge of the bed silently. "Grandpa you alright," I whispered.

"Yes I'm fine, I know you can go and see what's wrong with your girl," he said out of nowhere.

"How did you-

"Son I know I'm like your father I know almost everything u have to do ill be find I'm here with The Lord by my side now go your not going to loose your finance are you," he asked me straight in the eye.

"She's not my finance yet but no I'm not going to loose her."

"Then GO!!!"

"Right," I said running to the guest room to pack my things and asked it where is she. It said on 44th aver on fortune road. That's the address to the school. I ran to the car rode passed street lights and got on my private jet. I was getting impatient with the plane just sitting there worried about Micey's safety. I knew I should have let her come with me I'm so stupid uhhhhh. I thought to myself. The plane finally landed I ran as fast as I could like I was on the track meet but faster. I ran right down the street and the school was just 10 blocked away it only took me five minutes to run 15 blocks so it will only take me 2 minutes or less. Hold on Micey I'm coming just hang in there I don't care if I get expelled I will protect you.

Micey POV:

"Please just stop,"I said when he got done stroking me. The tape was off of me.

"You want more," he said smirking at me.

"Get off of me I'm already preg- 

I stopped when somebody banged on the door.

"Micey hold on," I heard somebody say through the door.

"Hakim," I asked while I was still numb.

"Yes it's me Micey, what's wrong," he said yelling and banging on the door.

"Shut up this isn't your business Hakim," Johnny said mocking his name.

"Ugh leave her alone Johnny when I get in there I swear I'm gonna kill you," he said still banging on the door.

I looked around the room to figure out something. Wait since he wanted me as his girl so badly maybe the code is.

"You like the chest," Johnny said.

"No I just like," I said before yelling out,"MY GIRL MICEY!!"

The door immediately slammed open with Hakim's grip. If I didn't say the code he wouldn't have saved me. I was feeling dizzy and everything got blurry. The only thing I saw was Hakim dogging at Johnny like a wolf feeding its prey. I immediately fell out on the bed.

"Micey Micey wake up can you hear me," I heard Hakim say when I woke up a little bit but my body was still numb. I woke up with my clothes back on ad I was in Hakim's arms.

"H-hakim," I mumbled under my breath.

"What is it and are u okay?"

"Yes and your going to be a dad Hakim," I mumbled some more.

"What," he said with big eyes.

"I'm pregnant Hakim." I can tell he was Fina sit me down and run away from this problem, but I was wrong. He kissed me on my lips pleasantly.

"Micey I'm not like those other man out there now that would run away and move because they wasn't ready but baby, I'm ready," he said in between my lips.

"I'm so glad, I know now that I found the right one," I said after the pleasant kiss.

"You been found him," he said smiling at me.

I immediately fell back to sleep after our conversation.

Hakim POV:

Micey micey," I said trying to wake her. She didn't budge. I tried to find her pulse I found both of her pulses even her neck pulse. But she needed to go to the hospital to get checked for her ell aids or HIV I hope he doesn't got none of that but she wasn't in here for long. I didn't have a car so I ran with her in my arms. Her head was dangling while I ran at full speed. We reached the hospital in ten minutes and I yelled out,"this girl needs a check up now she just got raped." Three nurses rushed with the rolling bed.

"We will check for any diseases in her sir so what is your name and if your non other than a family member than you can't see her in this condition," the nurse said at the front counter while the other nurses rushed her to the hospital room 228.

"Does fiancé count," he said lying to the nurse.

"Very well sit in the waiting room until they heard further information from here," the nurse said simply. I sat there just thinking what to do after everything was okay and everything would just be like a regular day like at school and stuff. In three hours, they told me I can go see her but the nurse was in another room making sure the test results are correct. I peered in the room she was up but eyes on the ceiling daydreaming I guess. I walked up to her.

Micey POV:

I woke up in a hospital bed. I turned to see Hakim standing in front of my hospital bed.

"Hey Hakim," I said sitting up. Ah! Dang my stomach hurt and I guess it was the baby. Hakim put his hand over my back. He must saw me flinch a little. My back did hurt too but with his hand rubbing it it felt even better than before because he was here. "I hope you don't mind if I ask about your grandpa, I know about your grandma and I'm sorry about her lost."

"Wait how u know about that," he said with wide eyes.

"It was clear to me that she was because you disconnected the chat and texted me nothing go to sleep," I said looking at him crazy. Then I looked at him again. He had that serious look on his face. Suddenly my face turned to a sad and curious face. I know how he feels about his grandma. I stand up and looked at him. He was tall as a tree and his glasses was good too. I felt the same way when my god mother died two years ago. I looked at him for a second then I slowly gave him a comforting hug. I knew he need it that hug too. In seconds I heard sniffs and felt tears drench my hospital dress. He was really messed up. I cried a little because I felt so bad for him and I thought about my god mother. We both just stood there silently. Just the air conditioner we could only hear. I let go of him and looked at him. He dried his tears before looking at me back. I slowly moved in for a kiss before I could kiss him he moved in before I could. Just as tears flew down his face again and mines too. We heard somebody come in the room and we simply wiped our tears before the nurse could see us.

"Your fine Micey no disease anywhere," the nurse said with a smile on her face. "Congrats to the baby too your having a boy and a girl twins,"she said happily.

My face turned from a soft pout from my hands through my mouth and tears again flowing freely.

"Oh my god twins," I said happily. "Girl and boy Hakim," I said finally looking at him since the nurse came in the room.

"Hakim Jr. And Melissa Flores," he asked me.

"Oh my god so perfect," I said jumping into Hakim's arms with full pleasure. This the happiest time of my life.

Me and Hakim decided to sleep at the hospital for one night. Hakim got in the bed with me. I it felt so good for him to be with me and right beside me. But for some reason I wondered what happened to Johnny. "Hey babe?"

"Huh?"

"I hope u don't mind me asking but what happened with you and Johnny I mean what you did to him," I asked silently.

"Killed him."

"No you didn't," I said surprised.

"I'm just kidding babe he in jail," he said simply.

"Oh okay," I said a little worried.

"Don't worry babe he isn't going to mess with you ever again I promise," he said turning over to my face and rubbing it. It felt good when he rubbed my face. I smiled and closed my eyes. "Oh and babe?"

"Yeah?"

"You looked beautiful in your prom dress today. It was breath taking when I saw you," he said smiling at me.

"Thank you Hakim," I said kissing him.

"I love you so much Micey," he said in between my lips. I giggled an little in the kiss.

"I love you too," I said when I got done with my prayer.

I woke up with only me in the bed. I sat up quickly to see Hakim out the room. In two minutes I heard the door open to see Hakim with McDonald's bags in his hand. "Bonaparte my queen," he said handing me the food.

"Haha good morning," I said getting the sweet tea from his hand.

"I got us some McDonald's but I didn't know what u eat so I just got some chicken sandwiches and some-

"Babe I'm pregnant I'll eat bout everything now. To be honest the doctor said I'm one month pregnant with your baby," I said putting my hand above his hand to calm him down. He laughed a little and sat down next to the couch beside the hospital bed. We ate with us watching Kevin hart laugh at my pain on Hakim's iPad on his Netflix. Hakim show was laughing at his pain. He was laughing and chocking on Tatar tots at the same time. When we got done eating I put on back my prom dress just to get out of that nasty old hospital gown. Since Hakim only saw me in the prom dress with messed up hair and makeup I'll apply it right back on so he could see me fully. I walked out the bathroom with hair the same way at the prom before Johnny messed me up and make up. I looked up at Hakim to see him siping on his tea until he saw me his mouth dropped open and tea dropped right on his shirt.

"Dang," he said getting up and trying to wipe the tea off his shirt. Thank god he wasn't wearing a white shirt he was wearing black all over.

"How do I look," I said when he got done with his little show.

"Micey I seen you at the prom but I was afraid to tell u that ur hair was a little messed up and-

"I know that but since u didn't see me fully, I decided to let you see me anyway so," I said looking at him with the smile he said he always like to see on my face. He walked to me and in seconds I was in his arms and he picked me up and gave me a hug. "Aww," I said kissing him on his cheeks. He had two purple lip stick prints on his cheeks which he was blushing with.

"I can't explain babe but all I can say is that I'm the luckiest man in the world," he said in my eyes.

In the afternoon we left to my house where everybody was waiting. I guess everybody knew about what happened last night because everybody was hugging me when I first entered the house.

"Oh my god baby are you alright," my mama said crying.

"Yes I am mama and I got a check up from the hospital and I don't have any signs of diseases," I said simply.

"We'll that's a relief," my dad said putting his hand on his forehead. After he said that my mama slapped him in the chest.

"So where is he anyway," July said.

"Jail."

"And he will never be coming back anytime soon," Hakim said coming in the house. He walked up to my dad. "I'm sorry but my grandma passed away and I really needed to see if my grandpa was okay and I feel so guilty for not being at the prom with Micey. But I came just in time before he could hardly do anything to her," Hakim said with a scratchy tone in his voice.

"And one thing about it mom dad July Tamika, I'm pregnant with Hakim'a baby," I said a little surprisingly. In seconds Tamika July mom Kayla and Layla hugged all on me. But dad was just a statue. "Dad," I said simply.

"Oh come on John she's 19 bout to be 20 in like nine months and that's maybe the month of the baby.

"Actually a month before I'm one month," I said adding I to that.

"But she's still my baby girl-

"I don't care if she's your baby girl or not she's my baby girl too and you know she's old enough and you really know that Hakim knows all about this and he's not Fina run away like a little girl on a tricycle. He's ready John and so is Micey," my mama confessed to my dad.

"I'll be in my room if y'all need me," I said running to my room.

"Baby hold up," my mama said. But I already slammed the door.

"I'll go calm her down Mr and Mrs bailey," Hakim said running to my room.

"Thank you baby," my mama said to Hakim.

I heard somebody come in my room.

I was sitting up on my bed with tears flowing freely. I had my face rapped in my knees. I suddenly felt myself lifted in the air in Hakim's arms. He was rubbing my back and kissing my forehead a couple of times.

"Babe it's okay," he said suddenly.

"I just hated when dads get like this and feels like I'm gonna be their little girl forever," I said with hurt.

"Micey your always gonna be his little girl but he just needs to know when the next step is going to come. This is always the tough part to parenting and I knew how my dad acted when my sister got pregnant and he was furious.

2 months later:

Today was graduation day! Finally so I can be looking for more colleges more often. Hakim was at home getting ready while I was in my room doing the same. I was still looking for a dress to put under my blue sparkly graduation gown. I was thinking about wearing my blue and purple prom dress under it again and at the after graduation party I would be in my prom dress and I don't know if Hakim will be in a tux or not but I couldn't wait! I had my sparkly prom dress on and I wasn't going to put my graduation gown on yet because its already hot enough.

"Knock knock," I heard somebody say through the door. I opened the door to see Hakim dressed already I his gown and looked fine as Michael Jordan.

"Hey hey look at you," I said giggling and hugging him.

"And look at you in your prom dress again looking more beautiful," he said smiling at me. I was blushing like crazy when he said that.

"Thank you," I said kissing him.

"Love you," he said after the kiss.

"Love you too now come on or we gonna be late."

"Alright babe we'll drive in my car," he said walking to the living room. When we both got in there we saw almost every family member we knew.

"Happy graduation," they all yelled.

"Thank you," I said running to all of them to hug them and greet them.

"Hi aunt sos."

"Oh my god hunter," I said running to hug him. He was my best friend since fifth grade. I can't believe he knew all about the graduation day. "How did y'all know about this and what are you doing here I thought y'all graduation was on the same day."

"I came with your mom and dad and plus they let us have ours early," he said dapping Hakim.

"Wow well it's good to see you," I said running to everyone else in the room.

"We're so happy for you sweetheart," my auntie SOS said to me.

"Alright everybody time to take pictures," my mama said trying to round everybody up. "And we will save the best picture for last which is Micey and Hakim, and say thanks to the new babies of the family from Micey."

After mama said that everybody ran to me and gave me a hug again and congratulated me for the arriving of the two babies. We grouped together for the family pic. Me and Hakim was in the front. Hakim put his arm around me with his other one on my belly. I put one hand right on his hand where my belly and without him noticing I put two bunny ears on his head. She clicked the picture and send it to everybody that has a phone. I saw the picture to see Hakim's fingers was above my head too.

"What the world Hakim," I said looking at him while he was still holding my belly. Dang I'm only five months pregnant what y'all think I am a Christmas present.

"Lol that is funny babe," he said finally looking at me before his whole face was in his phone.

It was time to go and I had to get my gown and hat. Me and Hakim walked to his car and drove to the high school.

"I can tell this day going to be great," I told him on our way to the school. Hakim mumbled something under his breath. "Huh," I asked concerned.

"Nothing," he said with his eyes glued to the windshield.

"Uh huh," I said folding my arms wondering what he mumbled under his breath. All I heard was,"is and especially." What was he planning?

We was finally at the school and we saw more than a hundred cars parked already. Lucky for us Hakim paid for a permit parking spot with a sign already on it. He parked at his spot and we both got out.

"Hey you alright," Hakim asked me when he put his hand in mines.

"Nothing." While your with me I don't have to be worried, I thought to myself after I put my hand on his shoulder. He kissed me on my head and rubbed it while we walked.

"Hey girl," Yana said when she saw me.

"Hey I see you with Jay'Von," I said looking at Jay'Von

"What up man," Hakim said giving Jay'Von some dap.

"What up cuz," he said after the dap. "What up Ce-Ce," Jay'Von said to me.

"Hey Jay," I said hugging him.

"Alright y'all lets get in the group with the rest of them at," he said rocking his head to the direction where the group was. We walked together to the graduates.

"Alrighty everybody," my chorus teacher said in the microphone. "Time to announce our graduates." He said so more stuff but I wished we could just move on to the graduates but you know how graduations be longer than a funeral. Finally it was time to pronounce the graduates. They started from last names in order. Uh oh my last name was Bailey and I'm the opening act. When they started calling names I noticed Hakim running to the stage and so was Traye, Jay'Von, Jeremy, and Quan. What the world are they doing. Everybody started mumbling because they was wondering the same thing.

"Everybody we have something very special from these five boys up here," the music teacher said.

"They Fina sing," somebody screamed.

A lot of people started laughing.

"Something better than that," he said.

"Yana, Darcy, july, Tamika, and Micey come to the stage please," he said. I was shocked what was going on. Me and Yana looked at each other in amaze. We all five walked to the stage where our men were at. We stepped right beside them.

"Hakim what's going on," I whispered.

"Wait," he said getting a microphone head piece to his ear to speak out of. "I'll go first," Hakim told the guys. They all nodded their heads at him.

"Everybody this girl made my entire life change right in front of my eyes. She's the best girlfriend I had in years and she means a lot to me than anything in the world. I always told her I will always be there for her when ever she's in trouble. I hardly got there in time after a sudden situation happened at the prom.

I saw Johnny's eyes grew big and tried to get out the crowd of graduates.

"Stop right there Johnny Herds," I yelled. Everybody looked right at him. Then he had that face,"ah I'm done now." "Finish babe."

"He almost raped Micey until I came and stopped him. I was way in Georgia with my grandparents because my grandmother died and he almost did it with her until she texted me help at least," Hakim said pointing at Johnny. Johnny got out of jail the day after yesterday. Everybody started yelling at him and everybody blocked him from even escaping from the crowd.

"Everyone," Hakim yelled and got ther attention. Hakim got something out his pocket and got on his knees. "Micey," he told me. "Will you marry me?" I had my hands over my lips with tears rolling down my face with my eyes blood shot red.

"Yes," I said about to hug him.

"For real," he asked when he got off his knees. I jumped on him and kissed him. He holded me while my legs curved around his waist. That was the longest kiss we ever had. I never expected for all this to happen. While me and Hakim was kissing. They was banging up on Johnny. Well all I know is that it rained on Johnny's parade.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.