Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Love Lost

Love Lost

M-and-M-Denver
Love Lost
Summary: AJ Smithson is a country girl, plain and simple. She leads a quiet life working for her family's fortune, their fruit orchards, Golden Acres. She works with her Granny and her two siblings. She has the love of her life, James Faudet, and after graduation, life seems perfect. She will stay in Palmyra, Virginia, eventually marry James, and run her family’s orchards. Everything was planned out just the way she wanted.
But when James decides to accept on a university invitation and tries to do a quick proposal, asking her to come with him to Los Angeles, her world turns upside down. Much to her sadness, they part their ways.
It’s seven years later. AJ is the owner and manager of Golden Acres, and James is the manager of the California branch for the company IrenicTech. She is a country girl, and he is a city boy. When there comes an opportunity for AJ to get her orchards to supply a large food company in Los Angeles, she eagerly hops a plane to go.
But she never counted on coming in contact with James again. And she certainly didn’t expect to fall for him.

This book has 3 comments. Post your own now!

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 23 at 11:14 am
This is was really good! I hope you continue with this! I love Nicholas Sparks! Please do continue your story, if you want to that is! Thank you for sharing this!

M-and-M-DenverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 10 at 9:26 pm
thank you for reading! and yes i do plan to continue, just might be slow to update because ofschool :)

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 11 at 11:06 am
Haha, thank you so much! : )