Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > The Four Times I Cried

The Four Times I Cried

Katie B.
The Four Times I Cried
Summary: Miller was like a second father to me. He was there for everything, birthdays, prom, graduation. He was a shoulder to cry on when I needed it. He raped me when I was 16. Three months later he came back and killed my parents. I knew I wasn’t safe anymore so I packed up what I could and ran. I drove across the country, and settled in Orlando, Florida. I made a life for myself; I changed my name, got a job, made friends. I had hope that I’d be okay, until Miller escaped for prison. I knew he’d come looking for me. I knew I’d never feel safe knowing he was out there. So I’ve set out to find him, and end him.
The case of Rossalynn Marks was broadcasted around the country and she’s managed to go undetected as Ryan Raines for three years. She’s made a life for herself, and she’s about to risk all of that in order to find the man that wrecked her life and kill him. But Ryan will soon find a new obstacle she never thought she’d have to tackle when she brings along a stranger that her roommate suggested; love.