Abused and Loved | Teen Ink

Abused and Loved

By yourlove-mywings SILVER, Yuma, Arizona
yourlove-mywings SILVER, Yuma, Arizona

"Pay attention to yourselves! If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him, and if he sins against you seven times in the day, and turns to you seven times, saying, ‘I repent,’ you must forgive him.” Luke 17:3-4

Summary:

When Kaitlyn moves to Myrtle Beach to live with an uncle she doesn't even know, things go down hill as soon as she sees his place. It smells like pot and alcohol, and he is abusive. She learns to keep her secrets inside, even if it means that she is hiding from the people she loves. Will she get the guy of her dreams? Or will she die before she gets the chance to tell him 'I love you'?

inlovePF

Abused and Loved

This book has 1 comment.

on Apr. 23 2013 at 3:27 pm
yourlove-mywings SILVER, Yuma, Arizona

Hey guys. I would just like to put an author's note out there since I didn't think to do that before I posted it. I would like you guys to give me criticism on how to change this story since I know it's not the best. I wrote in in like two days, and I need help. If you would give me some constructive criticism on my story, please feel free to do so. :D Thanks guys.