Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Quiet the Trees

Quiet the Trees

Apollo77
Quiet the Trees
Summary: Oh you know how it happened.

The usual way, if that exists.

But that's the funny part. It does exist and we are living proof.

You know how it happened, my love. The usual way.

You know. Boy meets girl. Girl is shy. Boy is cool. Neither really care. I guess I can't say that. Maybe I should just tell you my side...

jetta.ckThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 24, 2013 at 5:37 pm:
I agree with readaholic. While what you're writing is understandable, i feel like it's rambling a little tiny too much. The first chapter was a little over-the-top, but I can argue and say that it was for character development. You're great at that

readaholicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 23, 2013 at 3:39 pm:
Your writing is very good, but the whole piece is just kind of flat.  It starts to build a story when you talk about how you and Stephanie became friends, but then it's just describing how you're a social outcast (sorry, I mean "you' like the narrator of the story, not really "you" :)).  So...I guess I'm just trying to say that there's not a lot of plot or build, but if you wrote more chapters it would pick up.  I also find it odd how you begin t... (more »)

holly1999This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 23, 2013 at 2:57 pm:
Great story.  It was well written and really fluent to read too. The charcters were well developed and easy to relate to. I really liked it 

ClaireBearB replied...
Mar. 25, 2013 at 5:39 pm :
I disagree with the "it's rambling" thing, though it could do with being a little more organized. I actually thought it was really really good and rated it 5 stars. You're a good writer! Please check out/rate/comment on my stuff! Xo-Claire