One Week | Teen Ink

One Week

August 9, 2012
By FashionGuru DIAMOND, Manhattan, New York
FashionGuru DIAMOND, Manhattan, New York
55 articles 0 photos 92 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I don't do fashion, I am fashion." -Coco Chanel


Summary:

Eva Rossum ditched her best friend turned over-hyped boyfriend the day before bible camp with the hope that she'd find a clean start. But there she falls for the beautiful 21-year-old counselor Cody who sets her world on fire. The only problem: they're being stalked. An elicit romance breaking morals, camp rules and laws, Cody and Eva attempt to do the impossible while under careful surveillance: fall in love.


Elle S.

One Week


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 2 comments.


on Aug. 14 2012 at 5:52 pm
FashionGuru DIAMOND, Manhattan, New York
55 articles 0 photos 92 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I don't do fashion, I am fashion." -Coco Chanel

First of all, thanks so much for reading the whole thing! Yeah, I mean i kind of threw in the pregnancy at the end for a little bit of a hanger so i never really thought about what she would do with the baby after it was born. As for Eva's character, I just wanted the twist to be so sudden and shocking so she doesn't really have time to react or even comprehend what is happening. Again, thanks so much for reading it, it means so much!

on Aug. 14 2012 at 12:39 pm
DirectingGabs GOLD, Texas, Texas
19 articles 1 photo 65 comments

Favorite Quote:
\"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.\"

Ok, so first of all the writing was REALLY good. You did great. I really enjoyed it and the story line. I think that you could of had more closure on the end, maybe you could go back and add a chapter. Because she never defended herself when they convicted her of murder. And I think, because of the strong person Eva is she would of fought the whole way to bring herself to justice and Charles to jail. And what happened to the baby? I really wanted to know. Did she give it to adoption or to Alex? Anyways I have no criticism on your writing cause it was fantastic, I just want to know what happened!:D So keep writing!