Notice: Undefined variable: exists in /home/teenink-site/web/content/plus/includes/Class/WorkBook.cls.php on line 366 A Journey Far From Home | Teen Realistic Fiction About love/relationships, family, death/loss and health

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Realistic Fiction > A Journey Far From Home

A Journey Far From Home

ladybugsrock
A Journey Far From Home
Summary: Joan and her younger brother Ben really are on A Journey Far From Home when they take a 48 hour train ride to their home in Illinois from visiting relatives. The two siblings are still very young to be riding a train at ages 12 and 9, and encounter some difficulties along the way. These issues involve potato soup, a photo album, and a search from top to bottom. Will Joan and her brother be able to fight life and death and will they be strong enough to keep up?

DanielM said...
Jun. 14, 2012 at 10:36 am:
I really like your novel so far. I really like the storyline its seems pretty intersting. I liked your beggining sentence of chapter 1. Suggestion: try to write in paragraphs and indent to make it a new paragraph cause it was a tad bit hard for me to see what was next. Other than that Great Job!!

ladybugsrock replied...
Jun. 14, 2012 at 4:09 pm :
Ok! Great! Thank you so much for the advice! Please tell others to read my book too:) Thanks again!