The Epic of Sidewinder

Author's note: I got the idea for Tabasco from a character I made on Guitar Hero, and the story just evolved...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I got the idea for Tabasco from a character I made on Guitar Hero, and the story just evolved from that. Also, her little lesbian run with Diane, she wanted to do that. Tabasco "told" me what to write.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8

Outro

Outro
Tabasco woke up late the next morning, but it was okay since there was no school and she had the day off from work. Just as she was regaining consciousness, she heard her cell phone buzz against her nightstand. She grabbed it and answered without looking at the number. “’Ello?” she asked through a yawn.
“Morning Sunshine,” came Zac’s voice in answer.
She finished yawning, then said, “Oh great, it’s you…” She heaved herself out of bed and asked, “so, what the hell do you want?”
Somehow, Tabasco heard his eyebrows wiggle suggestively as he replied, “Just wanted to ask about your date last night…”
Tabasco groaned softly and rolled her eyes. She was going to respond, but a yawn interrupted her, so she said, “’Erv.” Then she tried again. “Perv. We just had dinner at a little diner, chatted a bit, then we both went home.” She caught a glimpse of knotted hair in a mirror, so she began to hunt for her cowgirl hat. She found it a moment later and set it on her head. She glanced at her alarm clock and then asked, “You guys wanna meet up for lunch?”
“We would be honored,” Michael’s voice answered.
“Good,” Tabasco replied, then stretched. “I know the…perfect place. I’ll get dressed, then text you the address, ‘kay?”
“Alright,” Zac answered. After a short pause, he began, “Hey, Tabasco…”
“Yeah?”
“I’ve always wondered this…why do you call yourself Tabasco?”
Tabasco smiled a little, then said, quite simply, “Because…I’m pretty freakin’ hot.”
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8