Im With The Band

Author's note: what inspired me to write this book was my love for music and making it big. also being in a...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: what inspired me to write this book was my love for music and making it big. also being in a band. the hardships and a few fights that might happen.
i hope you guys like this book and think its good  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 Next »

chapter 1:just another day in the life of Skylar Stone

before i get on with my life story, i would like to briefly introduce myself.
my name is Skylar Sahara Stone,
triple "S", i know.
im 16yrs old and in my second last yr of high school. making me grade 11.
i would like to say that its really easy being in grade 11, but i would be lying because i dont know.
today is actualy the first day of schoolso i need to get ready.
any who, im in a band.
"The Monster In Me." name was chosen by our Lead guitarist, Elijah Samuels who is also our male screamer, and me. our bass guitarist is brad chillar. on rythmn guitar is zac clark. and lastly on the drums is Tom clark him and zac are twins.
i live with my dad, mark stone. mom left when i was born. didnt even bother trying to get to know me, but all's well. i get whatever i want from my dad.
i have long red hair that ends at my elbows but i usually wear it teased. its black at the ends.
i guess you could say im scene as most people would put it. i think of it as being simply myself.
i was born this way and i have no intentions of changing it.
i have a selection of fave bands, as few me and my band have done covered of.
to name a few; falling in reverse, black veil brides, escape the fate, blood on the dance floor, attack attack, motley crue, boys like girls and more, but sometimes we do screamo covers of pop and rnb artists like jason derulo, kesha, beyonce, nicki minaj and so forth.
well i think's thats brief enough for you.
OH! and my eyes are a deep vibrant blue-ish grey.
some might even say that i could see into people's souls with my eyes, but i doubt that.
im just being concieted as always.
me and my sarcastic self.

back to the story now.the beginning before i met my band and things happened. the first day of school and a week after i had moved to the busy streets of Los Angeles, a mansion like house that my father bought.
i wouldnt say we're the richest family out but with my dad being a manager for the stars we get a lot of money, currently he's on tour with that whiney girl justine bieber. he left last night and just ditched me here. but i dont mind, he pays a lot for it.a besides, i like the privacy. gives me time for running around nude-not like i'd ever do that but you get what i mean. anyways the reason im not famous like him ad havent got a band is because he cant give me numbers of famous people. policy as he says.
he's hardly home though.only stays for about a week. 8 days maximum and thats only on christmas.
i swung my legs onto the red and black dotted soft carpet and glared at my closed curtain, hoping to burn a hole throught the window and toast those stupid birds who decided that it was ok to wake me up at 5:30.
since then i couldnt get back to sleep. the time now is 5:31.
so you can see how much effort i put into fallinf asleep.
i trudged towards my bathroom and stripped.
i left the bathroom door open as i knew that no one would enter and disrupt my peace.
i let the warm water wake me up and alert my senses.
as i scrubbed my body i thought over what to wear on my first day. i want to make an impression. maybe i should go about my day as i did before in my previous school.
i wrapped a towel around my tanned curvy body and walked to my room.
i wouldnt say im the skinniest but im definetly not fat.
i have curves in all the right places and a "nice rack" as the boys used to say at my old school.
i pulled on cute micky mouse panties and a matching bra.
i let the towel drop then picked it up and wrapped it around my head, towel drying my hair.
when it was dry enough i took it back to the bathroom and hung it on the rack to dry.
i headed back into my room and into my walk-in closet where i pulled out a pair of ripped bred skinny jeans and a tight black tank top which showed the right amount of cleaverage, if not a bit more.
it ended just below my belly piercing. i pulled out a red and black belly bar with a dangling bit with the words "rock star" on it.
i then pulled on a pair of black DR Martens and walked over to my vanity.'i blow dried my hair then straighten it.
i then teased it then put in a big-ish black bow on the left side of my face.
i applied some heavy eyeliner and some mascara then ruby red lipstick to match my jeans and hair.
i jumped up and grabbed my red and black iphone off the charger along with my red and black tiger print ipod touch.
as you can probably tell my fave colour are red and black.
i threw in a small notebook in my bag just in case and two pens.
then slid my nose ring in my nose, my two snake bites on my lip and my 2 10mm taper/gauges in my stretched ears.
before running down the stairs i shrugged on my black leather jacket and ran down the stairs towards the kitchen where i ate a quick bowl of cap'n'c crunch.
after that i drank the remaining milk, making sure not to ruin my ruby lips then grabbed my keys and ran out to the garage.
i pressed the keys and the automatic garage opened.
as it opened i locked all the doors then walked back out.
i wheeled my red and black ducati monster out and shut the garage, locking it.
i then slid on my red and black helmet on and shoved the keys in ignition.
i smiled to myself as the bike roared to like.
i road off down the road towards the school that i had visited with my dad when he dropped off my application.
one of the teachers showed me around that day. no students were around as it WAS still the holidays.
i parked my bike in the student car pack and took out my keys.
eyes were glued on me like magnets as i pulled off my helmet and fluffed my hair.
mouths gaped open as a few guys whislted and girls glared.
i sighed to myself and pulled on my signiture smirk and i slung my back over my shoulder afther putting my keys in it.
i nestled my helmet under my arms as i walked in the front entrance. ignoring the murmuring and chatter going around.
this is the beginning of something new and great. i just know it.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 Next »

This book has 3 comments. Post your own now!

CeciliaLee-Anne said...
Mar. 20 at 10:30 pm
Hey guys. Its Cecilia and I'd just like to let you guys know that I'll begin editing and uploading more frequently (ONE OR TWICE A WEEK) and I hope ya'll will like it.

crazy-polish-chick-1 said...
Sept. 9, 2012 at 1:41 am
i want more!!!!! this is probably one of THE coolest bookest i have ever read!!!!! and trust me i have read alot!!!!! please add more its too good not to be finished!!!!! 

darklove38 said...
Jan. 19, 2012 at 12:46 am
im in love with tis book