The tallest Peak

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

3.

September 7th
A poem by Anya Garrett
When I open my eyes
Sometimes I see butterflies
Flying around and ‘round
Swimming up in down
But as I think
My mind goes down the sink
Moving as quick as a blink
If you call that
Imagination
If you think that
I am joking
If you know that
I am acting crazy
You are dead wrong.
Go ahead, my friends!
So long…

DOS
Guess what racer dared me to do!!!!!
I have to write about a crush I’ve had like non-boyish girls do in their diarys. That’s what he calls it. A DIARY! EWWWWW!
So anyway, here it goes! Oh, and if you are reading this racer because I am dead, screw you!
I guess, I have had a crush on Racer since I first met him back in third grade. But I will never ever tell him that! He is my best friend and I would never want to lose that. The thing is, the eighth grade graduation dance is this year, and I am really hoping for him to ask me! Anyways, it’s a far ways away and so I don’t really need to worry about it. There is only one problem: Natasha Goodwin. Ms. Perfect and popular. You know the type. Anyways, he has major crush on her ever since last year when she came to this school from Texas. I mean come on, TEXAS?! Up in Minnesota, we don’t care about herding cattle! But apparently all the boys do. UGH!
End of entry *sighs with relief that she is not going to be late for soccer practice*

Dear Anya,
I’m Jennifer Blackwell! I live in the best city in the world, New York City! I hear you live in pensilvania, that’s cool! We live so close. So why exactly are you writing to pen pals? Where you forced, or did you choose to? I was kind of a mix. My acting coach recommended it for me and I wanted to do it so here I am! I love to sing and dance and act. I guess you could say I am a little bit of a drama queen. Haha! Anyways, I am an only child and I live with my mom and dad in a small apartment. I have a favor to ask you. I have to write a song for my music homework and it has to be super short! I can’t think of anything and since you are a writer, I just thought maybe you could help me. It would be UBER fun and you could expand your writing horizons. Oh! And some exciting news! I got the lead role od Alice in Alice in wonderland! And now I have to go to the practice so please write soon! I love getting letters!
Xoxo,
Jennifer Blackwell

ENTRY #2
OK. Number 2. This is so boring. As in a piece of crap. NOT EXAGGERATING. I’m officially ‘un-grounded’. OH yay, now I can go visit my band who hates me! Sam called me and was like, ‘we need to talk. Come over at five, the rest of the band will meet us there. And now I’m here, at 4:15. Soon Aunt Lue will come back from work and take me over there. I am so NOT excited. I mean, its totally obvious they are going to kick me out. But do they think that’s a smart move? C’mon, I’m the lead guitarist!!! So yeah, maybe I did bail on them, but that is 100% NOT MY FAULT. They can take it up with Aunt and Uncle. Then maybe they can realize that I am really the good guy and that they were super stupid.
Mr. Key, the only teacher I like, asked me to be on the newspaper. He wants to get me as a photographer and to write comics. He says I am a student who is blossoming into a academic success. Yeah, right. I have a C in four in my classes, a B in his class, and then an A in band. That totally explains my ‘academic success’
-CORA
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

KmeepIsTheOneThatMeeps said...
Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:57 am:
I really enjoyed reading this, but the end confused me the way it dropped off.