Becoming Casey

MissTaken
Becoming Casey
Summary: Casey is anti-social, a total tomboy. But one day, she's gets into an accident. When she wakes up, she' not the same. Her new self embraces this, deciding to take the school by storm, shaking the status quo. But will she ruin herself in the process?

This book has 17 comments. Post your own now!

MissTaken said...
Just relaized I forgot to add the party scene in this, cause on they're date (Casey's and Josh) they were supposed to go to Ryan's party. Oops.

MissTaken said...
I want to clear up any confusiion associated with chapter three. I had written a confrontation between Casey and "the mean girl" but I'd taken it out before posting my story on the site. I forgot to erase any trace of the confrontation. Sorry if you were confused, lolx. >.< And you can't edit the stories once they're posted, so it's stuck like that forever...

MissTaken said...
Of course I'll continue. I'm, so glad you like it! And I hope everything gets sorted out for you. Remember to just be confident in yourself (sounds corny, but it's true).

Forever wishing said...
hey, i just wanted to say that this story is really awesome! I really relate to her before the crash, and it kind of gives me the courage to stand up to my own "Jasilla". Please continue?

MissTaken said...
Yeah, tell me what you think of it! :D

Anokablue said...
You added more yaaaaaaayyyyy :)

MissTaken said...
Sept. 15, 2011 at 5:09 am
No, I'm too lazy to get one. I_I Do you?

Anokablue replied...
Oct. 9, 2011 at 11:21 am

yes i do have one you should get one lol

Anokablue said...
Ya it eil probably be awhile do u have a facebook???????????

MissTaken said...
Thank you so much! And I can't wait to read your book. :D

Anokablue said...
im bearing with ya girl im busy with school to but you are a great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! author i hope you can publish a book for real life and i will buy it and wait in line for you to sign it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ps im working on  a book to and i hope to publish it on here soon.

Anokablue said...
this was an AMAZING!!!!!!! story but im new to teen ink can you add more to the story and finish it just wondering if you can please do

MissTaken replied...
 promise I'll add more! But I'm busy with school, so bear with me. >.<

Cielo4ever said...
This is  a really good story line but if you aren't trying to make Casey seem like a brat you should tone it down a bit. She seems like she's almost turning into a sneakier version of the ex queen bee. I think she should become popular by being less out there and more mysterious....but its amazing I read EVERY letter it rocks

MissTaken replied...
Okay,. I added some more, to make her less brattish. Hope you like it!

introducingshelby said...
Gosh :o This sounds really, really good.. I think I found my summer read for this year :D

MissTaken replied...
Thanks! :)