Pressure

Gabby R.
Pressure
Summary: Lissa Andrews isn't in the "in crowd". She comes from an abusive house hold and has unorthodox coping skills.
She has only three people she feels that she can trust in her life. One that she loves, one that loves her but she only thinks of him as a brother, and a best friend.
How is it that she can still get through the year with the rumors started about her? Are they all lies? Or are they all variations of the truth?

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

Donttrust said...
This is amazing!
are you going on or  is this  the end?

Gaaaaaby replied...
Thank you :) I'm planning on writing more, I'm just not sure when it will be up

becauseHeloves said...
This was pretty good! It has some grammatical errors but for the most part it was realistic and heart-wrenching. I love the plot, but I can't help but feel that this was a bit rushed... like when Lexie made a surprise appearance, it was pretty unexpected, especially since nothing was mentioned of her before- her being Lissa's best friend. I think you should have mentioned her at least twice before her appearance, because you know it was like a magic act: now you see me, now you don't....if there... (more »)

Gaaaaaby replied...
Thank you, I know there must have been some because I've never had anyone read it before.  I'll have to go and look harder. I'm going to make Lexi come back, I'm just not sure how or when yet