Noderton

Chanel E.
Noderton
Summary: Catherine Bennet and Tyler West had it all planned out. Tyler would graduate first, move to a city, and when Catherine graduated she would follow and they would live together. It was not much different than most young lovers aspire to do while living in a small community.
After a new mayor in the small town of Noderton is elected, however, things begin to make changes for the worse. New moving laws forbidding the abandonment of the town are put into place and there are horrible consequences for trying to escape.
With Tyler already in New York, Catherine must find a way to get to him and get out of the town which is made especially difficult after the mayor takes a special interest in her.

This book has 8 comments. Post your own now!

Garnet77 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 6, 2011 at 2:30 am
I really liked how the dialogue and thoughts were realistic, as others have commented. The chapters were a bit short, but overall written well and I like the idea. I would have liked a little more time to get to know the characters better though. What I saw was very interesting, and I think this story has real potential. Keep writing :)

Marshmellow said...
Very well written...loved the beginning and ending. and agree that the characters were very realistic

butterflies&sunshine said...
Wow this was a very good read!! I hope to see more works like this...it was very original

A_Evans said...
I liked how you set up the beginning. it really hooked me :)

Andria P. said...
Apr. 15, 2011 at 10:02 am
Very interesting. I loved Tyler and related to Catherine well. Good characters!

A_Evans replied...
What characteristics did you relate to with Catherine?

Andria P. replied...
I liked her individuality and spirit. And I know how she feels like whne she wants to be with Tyler and can't :(

A_Evans replied...
I have a hard time giving my characters qualities others can relate to so I was just wondering.