There's No Such Thing As Perfect

Author's note: I was inspired to start writing and it's turned into my dream and future. I always turn to...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I was inspired to start writing and it's turned into my dream and future. I always turn to writing in times of need because writing is like a fairy tale to me. It takes me out of reality. I was inspired to write a book about myself. It's meant for teens and young adults, to show that when times get bad, there is hope.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 Next »

How To Save A Life

I was on a blogging site called tumblr one morning, and someone started following me, so I followed back. It wasn't until later when I saw one of the girl's blogs. It was about how she hated her life and wanted to take her life. Something hit me all the sudden and so I messaged her. This is the message I sent her. "Your blogs are really meaningful. Please don't think I'm just one of those people that doesn't care, because I do. Even though I don't know you, I know what your going through. I've been through it all. I'd be that person there for you and I'll always be there for you. I'm here for you because I knew I needed someone to be there for me in my time of pain, but nobody was. I know what you mean, you are not alone. Don't ever let anyone tell you that your not good enough, your amazing. You are beautiful just the way you are, and you should love that about yourself. People do care about you, and couldn't ask for more." I saved that girls life, and we're still friends till this day. A complete stranger. She wasn't a stranger to me though, I felt like I had saved the life of a family member. That night, I went to sleep knowing who I was and happy with the person I was. That's when I realized me strength. I found my reason of life. God created me, because he knew that if I got gifted by him, that I would have the strength to reach out to others in need of help. He wants me to be the change in people's lives and help others realize the meaning of life, since I can't be negatively effected or changed by anyones being. That's the moment I knew I wanted to help people and save lives of people who are going through what I too went through. It brings me joy helping people, and it boosts my self esteem when I save lives.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

Addicted said...
Feb. 27, 2011 at 2:57 am

Hi Brittany!

You have a wonderful story out in front of you but the book is rather full of little mistakes. For instance, "the" spelt as "Thee" and likewise. Reading it hence, makes it kind of difficult.

Best of luck for your endeavor. And please, check out my work, "the diary of a teenaged lunatic" and leave your comments.