Home > Novel (Fiction) > Realistic Fiction > My Prince Charming

My Prince Charming

Alexus M.
My Prince Charming
Summary: Lexi was all about her job, that she didnt even think about finding love. then one day, she met Ralph. It was a perfect fairy tale romance. till she saw his true colors. but it was too late, she had already fallen for him.

ReniseCasseus said...
Jan. 4, 2012 at 10:43 am:
maybe he was possessed? or someone was in his head

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 17, 2011 at 6:20 pm:
LOVED!!! It! Great job! (sorry for advertizing,) anyone if you could check out my stories called the beast and nightstalker that would be great!. Also, if u could post comments if  liked it or not that would be great! I love helpful critszum and feedback! Thanks! and keep writing! :)(:

sheashea said...
Jun. 25, 2011 at 12:51 pm:

wow thats all i can say  

did he a mental thing going on????

PurpleWriter said...
Jun. 17, 2011 at 3:07 pm:
write a book 2!

veggiearthlover said...
May 12, 2011 at 7:48 pm:
I really liked it, but I would have liked it more if the grammar was better!

bayleegurl said...
Mar. 7, 2011 at 4:17 pm:
I like it but grammatically its wrong... Also if he is an assistant he can't be making too much $... Fancy dinners wouldn't equate...

Mara03851 said...
Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:34 am:

I really like it, though I'm curious about why he did that. Was it some kind of mental disorder? Something he went through in his childhood? I really enjoyed it but all through the story I was hoping at the end it would say why he did what he did...

Thanks anyway for an amazing story!

RoseOzera said...

this is a very powerful piece! it has a few grammatical, and puncuation errors, but other than that it was amazing, i am very sorry that you had to put up with this pretend prince charming. i havn't even been in anny relationships yet, but i can't even begin to imagine what an abusive relationshi must have felt like. im so so sooooo sorry. thank you for sharing your story with the world, and with me.

if you wouldn't mind, i would love for you to read my romance novel out ... (more »)

CameronG. said...
I liked it u should write a second one

music-is-my-lifeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 17, 2010 at 9:54 am:
um, idk if it was purposeful or not, but in the 2nd page, you have her name as Lisa, then Lexi. idk if anyone else caught that. sorry, im an english freak sometimes

lillyrosesunset said...
WOW! I loved it!! Thanks so much! BTW I loved ending! What a twist! (:

BrokenInnocence said...
Dec. 15, 2010 at 7:25 am:
ok love this. whens the next book??? i so want to read it. i mean i finished this in like 30 minutes and was so sad it ended. I want more!!!! :)

alexus replied...
Dec. 16, 2010 at 12:19 pm :
haha thanks. im working on it so it will be up before you know it!

Angie_101 said...
i really i want to kno what happen when she accisently bumped nto a new man..n i reaaly like your story:)

alexus replied...
Dec. 13, 2010 at 11:14 am :
thank you angie. umm.. i was thinking about writing a second book telling about the next man she bumps into and maybe even having Ralph, the first man, come back to her one day and then she has to figure out what to do.. what do you think?

Angie_101 replied...
Dec. 13, 2010 at 11:43 am :
Yeah you should write the second book,n it would really make the story really good if  Palph comes back n some how he tells her why he does wht he do whn he gets mad.and oh i think you should put that some how the new guy love the girl(i dont remember her name),n the girl like the new guy.

alexus replied...
Dec. 14, 2010 at 10:53 am :
yeah thats a good idea. thanks! ill get right on it!

Angie_101 replied...
Dec. 14, 2010 at 12:44 pm :
yea,thats a good idea...i will be waiting 4 iiiit!!!

PrincessSparkle said...
That was a bad ending. Really? It had to end like how it started? So unsatisfying.

FlawlessLawlessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:41 pm :

Well I have to differ with Princess Sparkle. I thought that was a great ending!! It pulled everything togather so gently and nicely that I was amazed!!!!! wow!