lucid dreamz

Author's note:

its realistic fiction its based on somthing real but i added a simple touch 

Author's note:

« Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 Next »

hes got the answers

OH GOD! Not again. I can't stop the dreams. I have to go see Mr.Latty, RIGHT NOW! Thoughts so many thoughts flooding in my mind.

Log Entry #1
Hi my name is ravin. Im 14 and I have a bit of an unusual life. I go through these sleeping phases. Once i fall asleep i have dreams or nightmares, and ik what you're thinking that's normal but when i have these dreams i can't wake up till the dream ends or i end it. Right now i'm taking the bus to go see my sleep monitor or decoder Mr.Latty.

Mr. Latty Mr.Latty i need to talk to you! I had the dream again. I said with a shiver in my voice. Well which one? The one with the fly and space. Alright Ravin I thought we were past this. I know Mr.Latty but they're back. The room goes quiet for a moment while Mr.Latty processes everything. Alright raven i'm gonna hook you up to this new machine and i'm going to enter your dreams and we will figure out the cause of all these dreams. Alright… but will it hurt? Oh no. you won't feel a thing.

Log Entry #2
So Mr.Latty is going to hook me up to this machine so he can see my dreams, and he told me to write a log before we start the process. I'm a little nervous because what if nothing happens or what if nothing changes. What if worst of all he gets stuck in there with me. Well  I think it's time for the process. Hope everything goes well. 

Ok so we're going to have you sit in this chair. We're going to put some wires on you. If anything hurts let us know. Oh and ravin try not to move to much. Ok Mr.Latty, but are you sure you want to do this. I mean it could be dangerous. Yes ravin… yes i'm doing this to help you. Alright well hook me up then i'm ready.  Alright ravin sit still for just a moment and drink some warm milk if you would like, or anything you need to help you sleep. I sit quietly while i watch them cover me in wires as if it was my blanket. Out the corner of my eye i see Mr.Latty whispering to someone. Alright take your time and go to sleep when you can. The room starts fading and it gets darker and darker.

Chapters:   1 2 3 Next »