Home > Novel (Fiction) > Realistic Fiction > Impossible Dreams

Impossible Dreams

Taylor R.
Impossible Dreams
Summary: Angel lost his leg from the knee down two years ago. He no longer can do the things he loves to do. This all changes when the doctors say that he can get a prosthetic leg. With the help of a friend, can he play again?

TaylorMadrid said...
Hey, I was just wondering if you like the book. Any response would be very helpful so that I could potentially improve it.

mereCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 27, 2013 at 3:07 am :
I do like the book; I think it's well written and the idea behind it is powerful and individual. Is there any more? Or is it ending withthis hope for the future? I think it's a good way to  but it's quite abupt, I'd like to see him and Skylar overcoming his challeneges. Last year I fell off a friend's horse and broke my wrist, shortly after, I broke my elbow. Because, for me, dance is everything I was really worried that my dancing was... (more »)

TaylorMadrid replied...
Dec. 28, 2013 at 5:37 pm :
THhnks so much for responding. After 20-some people had read the book and not posted any comments, I was starting to loose hope. I am really glad that you could relate to my story and enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it...

TaylorMadrid replied...
Dec. 28, 2013 at 5:38 pm :
Btw I'll try to read and comment on your work:)

Dec. 29, 2013 at 2:54 am :
Thanks so much for all your comments on my work :) i'm always glad to hear what people think - good or bad!