New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

"The Fantastic Five"

Author's note: I really love to write. And, it seemed very easy to write a teen fiction. The characters are in a...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I really love to write. And, it seemed very easy to write a teen fiction. The characters are in a way related to my sister and I, but none of the events actually happened in reality. I enjoyed writing this story because I felt I was in it. Everything that happened to the girls, all the feelings they had....I felt it too!  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 25 Next »

The Girls

In the world there's a lot of different personalities. Blonds,brunetts, populars,geeks,rockers,etc....There are many people you would least expect to know eachother.It may take a while for them to like each other,but they will become best friends soon.There will be lots of drama and everything in between.Five distinct girls will become best friends even though they are totally different people.First is Tanya Adams.She is a beautiful,dark-haired,seventeen-year-old,who is known for her looks in Greene
This is the beginning. You get to meet the girls.
High School.Her parents own half the city and a huge empire.She is a millionare,who doesn't think twice about wasting her money in a Victoria's Secret store.Next is Beatrice Jones.She is the most distinct from the other girls.She is as rebellious as her red hair.She has an attitude against the world because her parents died when she was twelve-years-old and was forced to live with her controllative aunt and uncle.She has always seen herself as poor,but little did she know that her parents left her their huge fortune,which was under-control of her aunt and uncle.Thirdly is Ashley James.She is a light-brunette,who acts as if she rules the world.She can be pretty bitchy sometimes,but she is mostly warm-hearted when it comes to donating money to charity.Her parents are proud of her when she does that,even though they're the ones that give her the money.Her dad and Tanya's dad are collegues in making the town a better place where their daughters can be safe.Ashley's family gets half of the profits made in spending time thinking about ways to improve the community.Tanya and Ashley are the only girls that know eachother.Fourth is Alexa Almond.She is a sweet,warm-hearted black-haired girl.She believes in peace and tranquility.Altough,she acts like a hippie,she doesn't look like one.Last is Patricia Pinkerton.She is the weirdest from all the girls and the smartest.She believes that everyone should stop judging eachother.She fall into the "geeks" category of Greene High School.Tanya falls into the "cheerleaders",which is half off the "populars".Beatrice is in the "burn-outs" clic.Ashley is in the "populars" and Alexa is in the "art freaks" clic.Don't let their differences fool you.The only thing they have in common is that they are all just normal girls trying to fit and survive a world where you have to be somebody to be recognized.

Princess.Emily This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I just read the first couple of chapters, but it was really good!! I enjoyed it.

pgarcia1222 replied...
Sept. 17, 2013 at 10:45 pm :
@Princess.Emily Thank you very much :) You're like one of the first people that have actually commented my book. I do appreciate it A LOT and again, thank you very much for reading ^.^