Home > Novel (Fiction) > Realistic Fiction > Pick Up Lines and Flirting

Pick Up Lines and Flirting

Emily B.
Pick Up Lines and Flirting
Summary: When Clara's mom forces her to got to summer camp to 'do something with her summer,' Clara isn't exactly happy about it. But with an energetic counselor, a few awesome friends, and one extremely cute boy, she just might change her mind.

Jessika R. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I loved this book so much.  Do you plan on writing a second summer?

iWriteForFood replied...
Oct. 8, 2013 at 9:09 pm :
I don't know about a second summer, but I'm definitely considering writing something about after camp is over and they're all back to normal lives. If I do, it will definitely be up here, but I make no promises as to when that will be. Possibly as early as December or January, but like I said, I make no promises. :)

Jessika R. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 11, 2013 at 11:58 am :
yay!!! you are such a great writer.  do you think you could read my poem? In Search of the Music?

Oh my gosh!!! i love your story. I'm only half way through chapter 2 but I'm in love with it.  If my name doesn't make it obvious I'm a huge Summer Camper.  i'm just curious is Willow Lake a real camp or made up?

iWriteForFood replied...
Oct. 7, 2013 at 3:18 pm :
Camp Willow Lake is actually not real. I based some of the aspects of it on a camp I go to every summer, but for the most part, it is made up. Thanks for reading!