A Life Through My Looking Glass

Author's note: This was also a piece for an English class. We had to write about social issues (mine was...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: This was also a piece for an English class. We had to write about social issues (mine was bullying). I hope you like it, please read!  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

Preface

Ssssss..... I had to breath through my teeth to prepare myself for the pain that I was ultimately about to feel. I looked back at my short meaningless life, thinking about all of the things that I’ve never accomplished, never done; all of the things that I would have done but I was too scared to try them. The kind of person I was like until all of this torn brutally away from me. I looked in the mirror across from me, I saw a sad, pathetic ghost of a person. My life was yanked out of my desperate hands and that left me drowning. I was looking for something to hold onto, something that could make all of this better. I needed a constant, a happy place, my savior? Some way out of my own personal little hell. I just wasn’t strong enough; I just can’t find the will. Everything I cared about...gone. My life was crumbling around me, what else is there to live for; everyone was clearly better off this way, even me.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »