Home > Novel (Fiction) > Other Novels > Blind: A Retelling of Snow White

Blind: A Retelling of Snow White

EstrangeloEdessa
Blind: A Retelling of Snow White
Summary: Everyone knows the story of Snow White. She's the beautiful little girl who charmed her way into everybody's hearts.
Everyone knows the story of the wicked Queen. She's the cruel, jealous woman who set out to murder her stepdaughter.
Isn't she?
It's time you learned the true story of the wicked Queen--the woman who saw evil in the world and did everything she could to stop it.

ZeesrockThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
What got me was the catchy last sentence. An awesome hook.

EstrangeloEdessa replied...
Sept. 21, 2013 at 9:24 pm :
Thank you very much!

thewriter247This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is by far the most PERFECT story I have ever read on TeenInk. It's well-written, has very few mistakes if any, it has a good atmosphere and descriptions, and it really made me think of Snow White differently. I give you an infinite A+!

EstrangeloEdessa replied...
Sept. 18, 2013 at 6:37 pm :
Thank you so very much! Your comment means a lot to me. And I definitely appreciate the infinite A+.