Home > Novel (Fiction) > Other Novels > The New Beginning

The New Beginning

Kayla C.
The New Beginning
Summary: It all started when the government was experimenting on willing candidates to try and find a cure for cancer. Something went wrong in the process and mutants were developed. Skylar and her group are a few of the last remaining humans alive. Can they begin to save the world? Or will chaos within the group tear them apart?

SportsStar23 said...
Jan. 3 at 11:43 pm:
Sorry, I only got to read the first chapter but from what I read, this is incredible. I love the way that you start off with some action to keep the reader hooked and the fact that you don't throw a whole bunch of information into the reader's face-- you let the reader adjust to whatever's going on in the story. So basically you showed and not told. Haha I don't even know if that makes sense but that's a pretty amazing thing to be capable of in my eyes.  Just from the ... (more »)

kcasey17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 12 at 10:39 pm :
Thank you very much and I hope that you have the time to finish reading it eventually (:

BrandalynBoothThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 29, 2013 at 11:44 am:
Hey! I didnt have time to read the whole thing but from what I read I think it sounds relly good! I read the summary and I think the story sounds promising (: Someday when I have time I plan to read over the whole thing! Good job

Nov. 29, 2013 at 8:56 pm :
Thank you very much (: and no rush

vegetariangirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I think it is good. When I saw the word mutant, I was like OMG mutants, X-men, and tons of Marvel stuff!!.

Nov. 12, 2013 at 5:49 pm :
Thank you!

PaperArmageddon said...
Hey, this is really good! It's well written and I love the characters. Is this all there is or are you working on more of it? :)

Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:20 pm :
Thank you! No, this is far from all of it! There is a lot more to go. As I write a chapter, I add it onto here, so please just keep checking back and I will try to write faster to keep up with the readers (:

TheUtopianWriter replied...
Nov. 21, 2013 at 3:30 pm :
Take your time though :)

Nov. 22, 2013 at 12:21 am :
I am tryng my best to keep it at a good speed (: