By , middleton, NY
Summary: It existed. It was a disease. It was badness and sadness and madness tenfold. There was no doubt of its existence, for "they" said it was bad and mad. Yet for all the anxiety felt for and in the regions of the motherland, there was one town that was quite good and clean for a very, very long time. This was Bezymynnyy, a very moderate and gratefully dull town. In this moderate and dull town there existed a moderate and exquisitely dull educational facility some called "school". And in this school there were two little boys who happened to be friends. That is, until one became infected.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

real_saxman said...
The narration throughout the piece was great and desciptive. You're words are unique and colorful and yet aren't so abnormal as to be confusing. I'm not quite sure what time period this was. Making that a little more clear would be helpful. It sounds like Black Death in Middle Age Russian, but I'm not sure. Also, creating names that are shorter and more pronouncable would help the pace of your writing. Otherwise the reader has to spent time and try to figure out how to say the na... (more »)