rosa parks and the bus boycott

Author's note: my insparation was my ela teacheer ms.aschliman
Author's note: my insparation was my ela teacheer ms.aschliman  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

letters

Dear mother, I am having a very happy day. I wish I could see you again but I have gone on to a different path a path that will help my name become even more known. I will be okay I am with Martin the priest he will be with me all the way. How are you doing. I know I left 20 minutes ago but I love you so much to say goodbye you were always by my side when I needed you. You are a very great mother who deserves to live a good life and to have a daughter who cares for you. You have one of those which is me I am very grateful to have you as my mother.
Love ,
Rosa Parks
Dear diary I have left my home for 2 years and I really miss my mama I wonder how she is doing I have sent her many birthday cards hope sh see them and writes back to me. I miss her blue eyes that sparkle , her brown flowy hair that shines as beautiful as the sun and her voice as soft as a humming bird. I really hope she was here with me so she can see how much I have done to help others that are not our kind but that does not matter. people here are very kind and help out alot but that is only if you help them.
I am so happy to finally get my mamas letter I just can’t wait to read what she thinks of me and what I have accomplished.
Dear Rosa, You are doing so wonderful I am proud of you no matter what you do. you can do a lot to help the world and your name is known by everyone here and most of all me. I really want you to come and visit me some time I miss you soo much. Thank you for all of my birthday cards I love them all But why did you make so many 10 Is a lot all I need for my birthday is to know that my daughter loves me. Hope you have a great day my little baby girl.
love,
MaMa