Home > Novel (Fiction) > Fan Fiction > The Thirsty Games: a Hunger Games Parody

The Thirsty Games: a Hunger Games Parody

Alyssa M.
Summary: Our sixty second countdown has rounded down to the tens. A voice comes onto an intercom to relay the counts to us. Ten. I position myself to dive into the steadily rising water. Nine. I can see you have done the same. Eight. The water is nearly lapping at my feet. Seven. I’m getting a little bored. Sure, the intensity of the countdown sends adrenaline shooting through me, but a countdown from five would have done just the same. I’m busy complaining for the seven to four counts. Hearing the three snaps me out of it. Three. I glance over at you and you’re gesturing angrily at me. I interpret it as “Ginger! You idiot! Focus!”

K. said...
I Love this! I mean, I liked the Hunger Games, but I'm not all hatey because people make fun of my fandoms. This wa SOOO LOL. Like seriously. You're gifted. :)

ava4ever said...
I'm working on it, though it's going slowly

1234sleepThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 9, 2012 at 11:22 am:
Look like it'll be good!

AthenaMarisaDeterminedbyFateThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 10, 2012 at 5:29 pm :
This is brilliant! I loved it, and my family was giving me weird looks as I read it, because I couldn't stop laughing. I read your sequel, too, and they were both hilarious! :D

ava4ever replied...
Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:00 pm :
Thanks! I try :P

Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:34 am :
You should definitely make one for Mockingjay, because Mockingjay wasn't nearly as good as the other two, so it would make a great parody. My family was giving me weird looks as I read this, because I was laughing so hard.