Rosalie

Megan L.
Rosalie
Summary: Will Rosalie Malfoy be able to overcome family differences and bring an end to two infamous family feuds? Follow Rosalie as she discovers who she is and what she beleives in.

Barnowl14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 23, 2013 at 2:59 pm:
This is really good! I have just one question: Who are Dominique, Louis, Molly, and Lucy?

HarryPotterLover30 said...
This is really good, I LUV it! I'm a totall Harry Potter fan, and this is awesome! I just finished this story, and now I'm eager for more! PLEASE write more! Oh, and can you check out my stories/books, Maximum Ride: The Last Chapter (fanfic article), Forbidden (action-adventure novel), If Tree's Would Speak (poetry freeverse) and Butterfly Tears (poetry freeverse)???? And wou;d you comment/Review/critic? :) That would be awesome! <3

HarryPotterLover30 replied...
Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:01 pm :

Any comments on my stories/review on yours

tealbird said...
Feb. 11, 2012 at 2:43 pm:
This is really interesting...I'd be really interested to see what you could do with your own idea and not a spinoff of someone elses! I think you did a good job, but my one critique is that you kind of need to make the switch in POV a little smoother...don't state that it will change, but make it change naturally. Other than that, keep it up! I would very much like you to read my novel, Scarred, if you could. I would be so appreciative!

Megpie94 replied...
Feb. 13, 2012 at 11:48 am :
Thankz so much for your critiqe. I see what you mean I'll work on that:) I'd love to read yours:) Thankz again:)

Megpie94 said...
Feb. 3, 2012 at 12:03 pm:
PLEASE COMMENT/REVEIW/CRITIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megpie94 said...
Jan. 10, 2012 at 11:47 am:
If someone could comment on this book I would really appreciate it. I will only continue this if I get feed back. Thankz:)