Unexpected

Matré G.
Unexpected
Summary: After the Battle of Hogwarts, Hermione makes the choice that her current boyfriend, Ron Weasley, isn't right for her. Who marries the second person they ever date anyways?

Then, she's finds what she thought she never would in someone a bit unexpected: George Weasley.

Compatible with books 1-7. Ignores epilouge.

This book has 15 comments. Post your own now!

1DDEFLEP said...
May 9 at 3:34 pm
Are you going to make more for this? I'm hooked. :)

1DDEFLEP said...
May 8 at 4:00 pm
I love this whole set up. I can picture it perfectly in my mind and I thank you for it. I honestly love this. :)

harrypotteris#1 said...
my first thought was "how dare you defile the sacred books of harry potter!" and then i started to read it and i thought " no its all wrong! ron and hermione love each other!" but by the time i finished it all i could think was how sweet george is! you totally won me over!~ please write more:)

yoyoyohogwartians said...
love this i love the idea of George/Hermione and Ron/Luna....just keep Ginny/harry

mag4ever said...
Aug. 12, 2012 at 2:16 am
So sorry this took so long :( I have been beyond busy this past school year with my fine arts program and AP courses. Thank goodness it it the summer. I hope you still want to read my sotry and thanks for your wonderful compliments! Yes, the Hermione parents things was hard to write and to come up with. I had to do sad things to characters, but it had to happen. Thanks again and I would definitely be interested in colaborating in the future! :)

TeardropsInAprilThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 1, 2012 at 12:19 am

Hi! Nice work here! I also wrote a continuation of the Harry Potter series. It's on the homepage of Fan Fiction Novels under "Most Discussed". Please leave feedback as I am soon going to here.

I love the idea you have here. I also was trying to have Hermione find her parents, and while I was writing, I found it difficult to put the pieces together. Did you have trouble with that too? Anyway, I really like where you are going with this and I hope you continue writing. If you'd like, we ... (more »)

msoledadvc said...
Nov. 6, 2011 at 12:43 am

Ow! Ow! Ow! I love this book! I never thought that George and Hermione could have lots of things in common! Even if I love Harry Potter, I couldn't see this kind of details.

I need to read more, please! The story is great! Please write more soon! I'm willing to know what else happens!

You-are-an-amazing-writer!

LilLover5-15 said...

plz make more I never thought about this b4.

MoraleAsh said...
I love this so much! Please keep writing more!

mag4ever replied...
Aug. 4, 2011 at 10:37 am
Thanks, I definitely have tons more written up! I should be updating soon :)

LilLover5-15 replied...
plz make more

mag4ever replied...
Sept. 11, 2011 at 9:32 am
There's more. I should get around to adding it soon ;)

RainbowSprinkles replied...
Do you plan on updating soon? :) It's definitely amazing!

msoledadvc replied...
Nov. 6, 2011 at 12:44 am
Yes, are you?

mag4ever replied...
Aug. 12, 2012 at 2:19 am
Yes, yes, yes!