Home > Novel (Fiction) > Fan Fiction > The Shot of an Arrow

The Shot of an Arrow

.
The Shot of an Arrow
Summary:

Kilo's worse dream is about to occur very soon.  They have prepared for this scenario for a while, even making an escape plan.  But after they have found him and his family, they have to figure out how they will be able to dissapear into thin air.  This may seem simple, but there are many obstacles they must climb, before it's too late.  Will Kilo and Kara succeed in order to protect their young children?  Or will they fail, and be captured by the police?

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

SmolEmoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 17 at 12:06 pm
I will be working on the next book, so please keep up to date with my profile!

Apr. 17 at 12:04 pm
Hey everyone! I'm really happy to have published my book, "The Shot of an Arrow". I have seen very nice reviews on this book with a website called Storybird, so I thought I should publish this book on teenink. I thank all of the publishers who looked through my story. I hope y'all enjoy it!