Numbness

KuramazBooXD
Numbness
Summary: This is a Fan-Fiction Romance with my O.C., Anikka, and Youko Kurama from YuYu Hakusho. Basically what happens in this series is that Youko kidnaps Anikka (the princess of the Japan region of Makai [Demon World]) and the two fall madly in love for each other. But something happens to make their relationship sour, and Anikka desires revenge on the sly kitsune youkai (fox demon). But before that can happen, Anikka is injured in the same way Youko is in the anime and is forced to retreat to Ningenkai (Human World).

In the first chapter, the reader is getting to know Anikka and what she's like. Along with Anikka, you also get to meet her father (I haven't come up with a name for him), a suitor (Prince Krishnan of the Indian region of Makai), and a castle servant and a very close friend of Anikka's (Konemaze) who is in love with Anikka and isn't afraid to show his feelings towards her.

I allow any criticism anyone can dish out and I am open to any advice on any changes people want as long as they are practical and they go with the storyboard I am going for. Please comment.

KreepyGrinn said...
Jul. 27, 2012 at 4:38 pm:
HELLO GIRLIE!!! i'm gonna read ur book!!! and i'm first to comment!! When i post mine, you gotta be first to comment too. I'm gonna start reading it then tell ya wat i's think.

KuramazBooXD replied...
Jul. 27, 2012 at 6:51 pm :
wooooow.........lol you flipin' stacker! ILY!!