Home > All Novels > Little Girl Lost

Little Girl Lost

Mermaidmissy
Little Girl Lost
Summary: She is trying to find out were she belongs and come from.

This book has 9 comments. Post your own now!

Imy_Spray said...
Jan. 22, 2012 at 12:07 am
I like the idea of the story. It's really cool and original. But some parts were a little mixed up where you had words switched round and sometimes it would switch from present to past tense. Just something to think about I guess :) But don't get me wrong, its great!

Mermaidmissy replied...
Jan. 24, 2012 at 9:23 am
Thank You! That really means a lot to me when someone really likes my story. Do you have any thing I can read on some of your stuff? Let me know ok! :)

emmy1578 said...
Nov. 29, 2011 at 12:47 am
i agree! very good outline and plot, just a little more work on the dialogue and details! great story thou(:

Mermaidmissy replied...
Thank You so much for reading my story, but I do have a question though, how can I go back and fix the pages? Or add more pages to them? :) 

emmy1578 replied...
Detail. detail is key. and simply by adding in more events and subplots would be a big help too.

Mermaidmissy replied...
How can I go back and fix my story, because I don't know how? Can you please help me on that part. :)

Mermaidmissy said...
Oct. 17, 2011 at 11:48 am
Thanks I'm so happy you really like it a lot. I will be looking for you stuff to ok. Vote often on my web page. Thank You!! :)

MissDarkCross said...

I think the story is alright, but I think the dialouge should be made so it can be more believable.

:3 Make sure you have someone check over your work also! It can help with the typos..

Mermaidmissy replied...
Do you have anything posted on your stuff at all, I would so love to read them. :)