Little Girl Lost | Teen Ink

Little Girl Lost

By Mermaidmissy SILVER, Las Vegas, Nevada
Mermaidmissy SILVER, Las Vegas, Nevada

Summary:

She is trying to find out were she belongs and come from.

Mermaidmissy

Little Girl Lost

on Jan. 24 2012 at 9:23 am
Mermaidmissy SILVER, Las Vegas, Nevada
Thank You! That really means a lot to me when someone really likes my story. Do you have any thing I can read on some of your stuff? Let me know ok! :)

Imy_Spray GOLD said...
on Jan. 22 2012 at 12:07 am
Imy_Spray GOLD, North Shore City, Other

And the day came when the risk it took to remain tightly closed in the bud, was more painful than the risk it took to bloom.

I like the idea of the story. It's really cool and original. But some parts were a little mixed up where you had words switched round and sometimes it would switch from present to past tense. Just something to think about I guess :) But don't get me wrong, its great!

on Jan. 3 2012 at 5:06 pm
Mermaidmissy SILVER, Las Vegas, Nevada
Do you have anything posted on your stuff at all, I would so love to read them. :)

on Jan. 3 2012 at 5:05 pm
Mermaidmissy SILVER, Las Vegas, Nevada
How can I go back and fix my story, because I don't know how? Can you please help me on that part. :)

on Dec. 1 2011 at 4:26 pm
emmy1578 BRONZE, Kingsport, Tennessee

"There's nothing to writing. You just sit at a typewriter and bleed."

Detail. detail is key. and simply by adding in more events and subplots would be a big help too.

on Dec. 1 2011 at 2:49 pm
Mermaidmissy SILVER, Las Vegas, Nevada
Thank You so much for reading my story, but I do have a question though, how can I go back and fix the pages? Or add more pages to them? :) 

on Nov. 29 2011 at 12:47 am
emmy1578 BRONZE, Kingsport, Tennessee

i agree! very good outline and plot, just a little more work on the dialogue and details! great story thou(:

on Oct. 17 2011 at 11:48 am
Mermaidmissy SILVER, Las Vegas, Nevada
Thanks I'm so happy you really like it a lot. I will be looking for you stuff to ok. Vote often on my web page. Thank You!! :)

on Oct. 6 2011 at 4:40 pm
DoloresDarling, Cambridge, Ohio

Sarah Michelle Gellar- [on the importance of reading] I love books. I\'m constantly afraid we\'re moving into this digital era where books are going to go away, and to me books are the basis to everything in life. Reading is how we function.

I think the story is alright, but I think the dialouge should be made so it can be more believable.

:3 Make sure you have someone check over your work also! It can help with the typos..