I'm The Girl Who Died And Lived | Teen Ink

I'm The Girl Who Died And Lived

September 3, 2011
By shootingstar97 SILVER, Calgary, Other
shootingstar97 SILVER, Calgary, Other
5 articles 0 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
Life is a canvas..... THROW AS MUCH PAINT ON IT AS YOU CAN!
I have no other reason but a woman's reason: I think so because I think so. (Two Centlemen of Verona, Act 1, Scene 2)


Summary:

“Her name is Ally.” She said through her teeth.
Ally?
“That’s my name?” I asked.

I don't remember what happened to me. I just woke up from Death one day - yep, you read that right - and I didn't remember anything. Everyone keeps telling me things about the old Ally, about how she did this, how she liked this. But I'm not her - and I was prepared to forget her. To make her disapear. And it was working too - until my past came back to haunt me, this time, ready to kill me for good.


shootingstar97

I'm The Girl Who Died And Lived


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 4 comments.


on Nov. 4 2014 at 4:29 pm
EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia
81 articles 5 photos 1486 comments

Favorite Quote:
To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

Oh, Geez Luis! O.o If it 's alright to ask this, will you be continuing this?! I absolutely, love this! I love the Percy Jackson series and the Kane series, too; and I think this is fantastic! You have such a talent and greatness and light in you; and you're a wonderful and talented, beautiful writer! 'Tis true, never forget that, please. Because 'tis very true. :) If you are thinking of continuing it, then I look forward to reading more of it with excitement and happiness! :) Thank you so much, for sharing this. :)

on Oct. 7 2011 at 12:57 pm
shootingstar97 SILVER, Calgary, Other
5 articles 0 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
Life is a canvas..... THROW AS MUCH PAINT ON IT AS YOU CAN!
I have no other reason but a woman's reason: I think so because I think so. (Two Centlemen of Verona, Act 1, Scene 2)

Thank you so much! any things i should change?

iWriteSharon said...
on Oct. 6 2011 at 3:51 pm
iWriteSharon, Ann Arbor, Michigan
0 articles 1 photo 3 comments
It's super awesome, I'm still on the 2 chapter, but I can already tell.

on Sep. 20 2011 at 6:13 pm
shootingstar97 SILVER, Calgary, Other
5 articles 0 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
Life is a canvas..... THROW AS MUCH PAINT ON IT AS YOU CAN!
I have no other reason but a woman's reason: I think so because I think so. (Two Centlemen of Verona, Act 1, Scene 2)

can you guys please, please, please with a cherry on top comment? I really don't care if you tell me my story sucks as long as you tell me why!