New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

THE BEAST

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 Next »

my Story

My story, you probably think is going to end like a happy little fairy tale. Well I can tell you one thing, suspect the worst. I’m telling you, this story IS a true horror. . .

“Kayla! get your butt down here or I'm coming up there and kicking it down!” said my mother. Well, stepmother anyway. she is a real brat, not me. Let me get to the point. . . I hate her. My old mom was sweet. And well, my dad and I loved her. My dad died when I was nine. He was in a car accident and well. . . the doctors couldn't save him. He died. My mom she died when I was born. Even though I never even new her, my dad told me wonderful stories about her. Before my dad got into the car accident, he made the worst mistake of his life, he married Marla Edean Pittersburge. My stupid stepmother. My life is like the Cinderella story, but without a happy ending. Yeah, my life is miserable. But, I guess I could say my life isn’t as bad as Cinderellas. I mean I have awesome friends at school.

Most people in my grade hate going to school. But for me it is like a get-away-spa from my stepmother. Anyway my life to sum it up for you, sucks.

I ran downstairs hurrying so she won’t kick my butt down the stairs. seriously, she actually did that once to me. I was in the bathroom then walked out. I went over to the stairs then, BAM! my butt got a beating and I tumbled all the way down the stairs. She didn’t even care. She just walked right by and said: “That’s what you get for not hurrying!” What a complete idiot!

“Hurry Kayla, your going to miss the bus!” she said, then added: “But not that I care, You will just have to walk then anyway”. She glared at me with her ugly mud brown eyes and then walked off.

“I hate her” I grumbled to myself then grabbed my lunch and ran to catch the bus.

“I really hate her”

hydes13 said...
the story was very interesting..if i say so myself. But, the author of this piece had a few gramatic errors. Once he/she gets more exprienced little or no errors will be there. P.S. It should have been longer.  

Free.SpiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 5 at 10:21 am :
Thanks for posting! And yeah,  I do have a lot of grammatical errors in this story, it was my first, and I also need to work on lengthening my stories XD    ~ Free :)(;

Hadi I. said...
Jul. 8, 2012 at 10:37 am:

I've read the comments first and i thought it will be bored when the comment said it's like twillight.But personally, it is different. I love its timeline~Really like ur story :D

From beginning story, i already thrilled!

Free.Me.Maybe.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 8, 2012 at 12:38 pm :

Thank you so much! And thanks for reading my story! It's greatly appreciated!

~ Free :)(:

Hadi I. replied...
Jul. 8, 2012 at 10:46 pm :
Welcome..! keep going and never stop write,ok?  :)

Jul. 12, 2012 at 1:17 pm :
Oh don't worry! I will NEVER stop writing until I get published!!! :D Thanks for for the comments! :D:D I'm working on the sequal now! :)

Hadi I. replied...
Jul. 21, 2012 at 5:00 pm :

U means sequel ? wow.. that's GREAT ! :D

Nway, wish u good luck for ur work..dnt worri u'll get published~
PEACE :B

Free.Flying.Fallen.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 23, 2012 at 5:22 pm :

Awww, thanks! :D I just need to work on grammar and lengthning my stories :)

~Free :)(:

Hadi I. replied...
Jul. 25, 2012 at 10:57 pm :

Yupp. You hve talent and i can see ur hardwork there. :D 

Nway,sorry bcoz im don't have any story/book to share.Heee i have no talent in this field.So, people like you please dnt waste ur talent~ :)

PEACE :B

Free.Happy.Person.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 23, 2012 at 8:36 am :
Thank you for reading and commenting! I do really appreciate it! :D   ~Free :)(:

CountryPopGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 26, 2012 at 1:10 pm:
I <3 the cover. It looks REALLY COOL ;)

Winged.Living.Free.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 26, 2012 at 1:23 pm :
thank you soooo much! Did you like the book? :)(:

CountryPopGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 26, 2012 at 2:07 pm :

Sorry, only looked at the cover.

I'll post again when I finish it.

Although, from the summary, it sounds REALLY good.

Feb. 26, 2012 at 2:08 pm :
Thank you so much! And I hope you like it! :)(:

Feb. 26, 2012 at 3:03 pm :
OMG!!! This was SOOOOO GOOD. I my mind, i imagined the beast as a cross between a werewolf and a vampire. You should TOTALLY make a sequel. Also, I don't know why, but this reminds me of 1 of your other books Problems of a Ten Year Old Girl (probably because I read it before this). Anyway, Both are REALLY GOOD. Keep on writing! :D

Feb. 26, 2012 at 5:05 pm :
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!! You made my day!!!! Yeah, and I'm still writing the sequel. Its probably not going to be done for a while because I have SOOO many other stories I have to finish! Thanks for reading and commenting on my stories! :)(:

Feb. 26, 2012 at 5:57 pm :

That's okay. I bet it'll still be good.

By the way, do you think you could read my book: We Are Who We Are

It also has a "supernatural" creature. 

The book has "beasts" in it also.

Feb. 26, 2012 at 6:47 pm :
yeah! I would love to read it!!!! But I have to get off right now! I'm looking forward to reading it!!! :)(:

Winged.Living.Free.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 25, 2012 at 2:56 pm:
Just so you know, I switched my username to: Winged.Living.Free from writerfreak21231 :)(:

MaxRide said...
Feb. 7, 2012 at 8:43 am:
I love it! I like that you added my name in there too :) That was sweet. Write more, I love your work!