THE BEAST

By Free_One PLATINUM, ????, Ohio
Free_One PLATINUM, ????, Ohio

"I am not invincible or unstoppable, but I stay strong because it is the only way to survive in this world."

Summary:

THIS IS A GREAT THRILL AND IS LEFT OFF IN SUSPENSE. I LOVED WRITING THIS BOOK. THE MAIN CHARACTER OVER CAME HER PROBLEMS ONLY TO GET THEM RIGHT BACK!

writerfreak21231

THE BEAST

on Jun. 7 2014 at 3:20 pm
Free_One PLATINUM, ????, Ohio

Aw, thank you! And basically, she's a beast haha xP thank you for reading! ~ Free :)(; 

on Apr. 18 2014 at 6:22 pm
GhostMatrix SILVER, Bradenton, Florida

Live Each Day To The Fullest. -Quote From Somewhere Else-

I'm Whatever You Want Me To Be - My Quote -

Was the little girl a Vampire or something?           I like It.           Good Work.             Keep Writing.  

on Feb. 5 2014 at 10:21 am
Free_One PLATINUM, ????, Ohio

Thanks for posting! And yeah,  I do have a lot of grammatical errors in this story, it was my first, and I also need to work on lengthening my stories XD    ~ Free :)(;

hydes13 said...
on Dec. 15 2013 at 4:23 pm
the story was very interesting..if i say so myself. But, the author of this piece had a few gramatic errors. Once he/she gets more exprienced little or no errors will be there. P.S. It should have been longer.  

on Apr. 23 2013 at 4:04 pm
Free_One PLATINUM, ????, Ohio

Thanks So much! :D I keep rereading this, and i feel like a wrote it like a little kid! But thank you! :D  ~ Free :)(:

on Aug. 23 2012 at 8:36 am
Free_One PLATINUM, ????, Ohio

Thank you for reading and commenting! I do really appreciate it! :D   ~Free :)(:

HadiMDK said...
on Jul. 25 2012 at 10:57 pm
HadiMDK, Temerloh, Alaska

It is worth living in difficult life, if we have a great aim :)

Yupp. You hve talent and i can see ur hardwork there. :D 

Nway,sorry bcoz im don't have any story/book to share.Heee i have no talent in this field.So, people like you please dnt waste ur talent~ :)

PEACE :B

on Jul. 23 2012 at 5:22 pm
Free_One PLATINUM, ????, Ohio

Awww, thanks! :D I just need to work on grammar and lengthning my stories :)

~Free :)(:

HadiMDK said...
on Jul. 21 2012 at 5:00 pm
HadiMDK, Temerloh, Alaska

U means sequel ? wow.. that's GREAT ! :D

Nway, wish u good luck for ur work..dnt worri u'll get published~
PEACE :B

on Jul. 12 2012 at 1:17 pm
Free_One PLATINUM, ????, Ohio

Oh don't worry! I will NEVER stop writing until I get published!!! :D Thanks for for the comments! :D:D I'm working on the sequal now! :)

HadiMDK said...
on Jul. 8 2012 at 10:46 pm
HadiMDK, Temerloh, Alaska

Welcome..! keep going and never stop write,ok?  :)

on Jul. 8 2012 at 12:38 pm
Free_One PLATINUM, ????, Ohio

Thank you so much! And thanks for reading my story! It's greatly appreciated!

~ Free :)(:

HadiMDK said...
on Jul. 8 2012 at 10:37 am
HadiMDK, Temerloh, Alaska

I've read the comments first and i thought it will be bored when the comment said it's like twillight.But personally, it is different. I love its timeline~Really like ur story :D

From beginning story, i already thrilled!

on Feb. 26 2012 at 6:47 pm
Free_One PLATINUM, ????, Ohio

yeah! I would love to read it!!!! But I have to get off right now! I'm looking forward to reading it!!! :)(:

on Feb. 26 2012 at 5:57 pm
CountryPopGirl PLATINUM, Lawrenceville, New Jersey

"You love someone, you open yourself up to suffering, that's the sad truth. Maybe they'll break your heart, maybe you'll break their heart and never be able to look at yourself in the same way. Those are the risks. The thought of losing so much control over personal happiness is unbearable. That's the burden. Like wings, they have weight, we feel that weight on our backs, but they are a burden that lifts us. Burdens which allow us to fly..."
-Dr. Jack Hodgins (Bones)

That's okay. I bet it'll still be good.

By the way, do you think you could read my book: We Are Who We Are

It also has a "supernatural" creature. 

The book has "beasts" in it also.

on Feb. 26 2012 at 5:05 pm
Free_One PLATINUM, ????, Ohio

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!! You made my day!!!! Yeah, and I'm still writing the sequel. Its probably not going to be done for a while because I have SOOO many other stories I have to finish! Thanks for reading and commenting on my stories! :)(:

on Feb. 26 2012 at 3:03 pm

-Dr. Jack Hodgins (Bones)

OMG!!! This was SOOOOO GOOD. I my mind, i imagined the beast as a cross between a werewolf and a vampire. You should TOTALLY make a sequel. Also, I don't know why, but this reminds me of 1 of your other books Problems of a Ten Year Old Girl (probably because I read it before this). Anyway, Both are REALLY GOOD. Keep on writing! :D

on Feb. 26 2012 at 2:08 pm
Free_One PLATINUM, ????, Ohio

Thank you so much! And I hope you like it! :)(:

on Feb. 26 2012 at 2:07 pm

-Dr. Jack Hodgins (Bones)

Sorry, only looked at the cover.

I'll post again when I finish it.

Although, from the summary, it sounds REALLY good.

on Feb. 26 2012 at 1:23 pm
Free_One PLATINUM, ????, Ohio

thank you soooo much! Did you like the book? :)(:

Parkland Book