Home > Novel (Fiction) > Action-Adventure > Pirates Vs. Ninjas

Pirates Vs. Ninjas

Elijah R.
Pirates Vs. Ninjas
Summary: The world lies in the hand of Pi the pirate, Pan the panda warrior, and Zom-Zom the zombie raver. They must fight an evil hoard of vampires, led by Overlord Vamp.

CarrieAnn13 said...
This is interesting.  The character names are a bit ridiculous, but that's fine.  I didn't catch any major grammar/spelling errors either.  All in all, good job!

ArchimedesWhite replied...
Sept. 28, 2011 at 6:50 am :

Well, the names were supposed to be silly, to counteract the seriousness of some of the plotline...

In other words, my sister was giving us nicknames by asking us what our favorite animal is. I said zombie, so she said my nickname is Zom. I didn't like that, so i made it into Zom-Zom the zombie raver.

My friends said Panda (Pan), Pirate (Pi [yeah, he's a guy]), and vampire (Vamp).

Oh yes, when i  post the next part of the story, Vamp's name will be different. I have ... (more »)

ArchimedesWhite replied...
Sept. 28, 2011 at 6:53 am :

Hmm...

Seems that something odd happened when i last posted...

Either that, or i've gone insane again...

Oh well, i guess we'll never know. (Cackles malisciously)

Garnet77 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 1, 2011 at 4:05 am:
Hilarious and entertaining! I haven't quite finished this yet (I'm swamped with work), but I love what I've read so far. :)

ArchimedesWhite replied...
Sept. 1, 2011 at 8:52 am :
Thanks. I actually got the inspiration of this story from Vampire Club by Voltaire. Have you heard of it?

Horrid_G said...
May 17, 2011 at 8:29 pm:
i liked it alot keep writing. also check out my book and give it some tips please

DinoNugget said...

This story is AWESOME!!!  I absolutely love it!  You are a fantastic writer.  Keep up the good work.  (Maybe check out by work?)  Write on!

-  Dino

ButterflyKiss replied...
Oct. 5, 2011 at 12:05 pm :
Ok this plot is just silly! xD It makes me smile! The names are kind of silly, but it makes the story even more entertaining to read! :) Keep on writing, my fellow INKIE!!!