Home > Novel (Fiction) > Action-Adventure > Born of Blood and Gold

Born of Blood and Gold

Kellie R.
Born of Blood and Gold
Summary: Throughout my life I’ve played it safe, went by the rules in fear of the consequences that might follow. But when the world changed, the people living here changed too.
Life since the dawn of time has always been more than fun and games. Its always been full of liars, of people trying to conquer one another. People who fancy themselves as a higher being to you. Humans crave dominance, and that’s the cold truth. There’s nothing that separates us from the rabid dogs of the wild.
Except knowledge. The most dangerous weapon one can use. Sure we know right from wrong, yet what’s that to stop us? People don’t care. We want blood in revenge, and the gold which others possess. So who am I to insult the rabid dog?
This is my story, this is my life. A new kind of Hitler has come into power, and the world will never be the same again.

This book has 7 comments. Post your own now!

RonnixAlliel said...
Dec. 16, 2011 at 2:27 am
I have no words to describe the brilliance of this!:) Please write more!:)

emilybwrites said...
omg write more this was so great! please check out my poems "Forgotton Domain" and "Cumulus Prison" and comment/rate!!!

PurpleWriter said...
please add more!!!

PurpleWriter said...
Apr. 4, 2011 at 6:35 am
This is a really good book. Please add more!!!!!

Angel008 replied...

Thank you!

I really wasn't planning writing any more on this story, but to see someone care that much for it has inspired me.

I'll add more as soon as possible, promise.

PurpleWriter replied...
Apr. 7, 2011 at 5:43 am
Thanks :) I'm really looking forward to it

PurpleWriter replied...
Apr. 17, 2011 at 11:36 am
wow i can't beleive that she and stratton kissed!!