Just Another Vampire Story | Teen Ink

Just Another Vampire Story

By Shrien PLATINUM, Brooklyn, New York
Shrien PLATINUM, Brooklyn, New York

"When one door closes, another one opens"

Summary:

Megan was just another normal teen, her best friend John, hanging out, eating chips,laughing at stupid things. That was until her mom came home from her "book club" and everything changed. Her mom, the head of a vampire clan, needs her to take her place, before the vampires vote her out. What will Megan do? Choose her mother, her best friend John, or her normal life?

Shrien A.

Just Another Vampire Story

on Mar. 15 2012 at 5:21 pm
CountryPopGirl PLATINUM, Lawrenceville, New Jersey

"You love someone, you open yourself up to suffering, that's the sad truth. Maybe they'll break your heart, maybe you'll break their heart and never be able to look at yourself in the same way. Those are the risks. The thought of losing so much control over personal happiness is unbearable. That's the burden. Like wings, they have weight, we feel that weight on our backs, but they are a burden that lifts us. Burdens which allow us to fly..."
-Dr. Jack Hodgins (Bones)

OMG! A-maze-ing!!!

This reminds of one of my books. We Are Who We Are, at least it did until the last 2 chpaters.

Mine is about a girlfriend and her vampire boyfriend trying to avoid people trying to kill the vampire boyfriend.

Both our books have vampires, girl friends (wifes) and boyfriends (husbands) and some one that wants to get in between that.

would you please read it?

on Mar. 15 2012 at 4:39 pm

-Dr. Jack Hodgins (Bones)

I like it so far, I just finished Chapter 4. I think that you should have actual written about the dream of marrying Jake, but hey. That's just me.

One more thing, some gramatical errors make it hard to follow sometimes, but I can still read it