Home > Novel (Fiction) > Action-Adventure > Guardians of Heaven

Guardians of Heaven

Supriya G.
Guardians of Heaven
Summary: Six friends each possess different kinds of powers and are called Supernaturals. At the age of six, their parents vanished leaving a note telling them that it was all for the best. Though they all had different stories about the day their parents left, all of them ended the same way, with a broken heart and a lost child. With the help of one of the parents who was brave enough to stay behind, the friends were taught how to hunt and kill Demons.

Thirteen years later the mystery of their parent's disappearance is still that, a mystery. But after a horrible incident, and a series of disastrous events, the life of one of the friends is in jeopardy. Together the six have to go on a journey to find someone who can answer all their questions, and shed light on everything that had been going wrong for weeks. But finding that one person proves to be more difficult that the six could have ever imagined.

And none of them are prepared to face the secrets that await them.

dreamer759 said...
May 14, 2011 at 1:45 am:
You have a nice idea and your prologue was really good but I think that you explained too much in the first chapter. Maybe starting out with the action scene with little explanations throughout? I don't know but I still like it!

shadowofnightfall said...
Feb. 8, 2011 at 6:00 pm:
Please comment and let me know what you think. Thank you  : )