The Order of The Raven | Teen Ink

The Order of The Raven

By writingrox2 GOLD, Rolling Meadows, Illinois
writingrox2 GOLD, Rolling Meadows, Illinois

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll still land among the stars.

Summary:

According to ancient Native Americans, the raven is the sign of death. So, naturally, The Order of The Raven is a group of people who live for death. And I, Naomi Iftov, am the one to confront them.
Great.
The leaders of our secret underground spy headquarters, the Head Spies, asked me to be the one to hunt down The Order of The Raven, a group of evil, sick-minded people that kill for a living. They thought I was great, and said I was the best choice. But am I?
Find out in The Order of The Raven, a thrilling action/adventure story about a girl that goes on a quest she'll never forget.

Ella S.

The Order of The Raven

thank u!! i wuznt totally sure about it except tht mi frends like it but now u made me feel good. :)

Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over a garbage can and says 'That's Punk'?, and I say 'No that's trendy'!"- Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day

This is a sweet novel. The title reminded me of Harry Potter, so I was intrigued, but the content is totally different! Keep up the good work!

Please check out my novel SuperNOVA in the novel's section.