No going back

Author's note: This book it the typical "katherine read". I read a bunch of james bond type stuff.
Author's note: This book it the typical "katherine read". I read a bunch of james bond type stuff.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next »

Meet the Fleet

No Going Back
“JACK, get your butt down here. I specifically heard you say you took out the trash, yet here it is, mysteriously under the couch. Tell me, Jack, why do you think the trash is under the couch, instead of in- oh I don’t know- the TRASH CAN?”
Yep, meet my mum. People think she is really cool, but she’s not. She is just a regular mum. Plain, old, nagging mum. “Coming mum.” I replied in an unenthusiastic tone. My life is what you would call average. That is, until, Mr. McNabus showed up.
It was a typical day at boring Cambridge Preparatory School. ‘Same old same old’, I thought to my self. Well, in this seemingly average day, things don’t simply turn from me saying ‘same old same old’ to yay, my life is so exciting. I wish this were true, but not for me. Nope. No such thing as the easy way to go through life for me.
Yo Kim, Alex and I were bike riding through the streets. This is nothing new, seeing as we do this almost every day. But, things were obviously going down hill, literally. We were unable to stop our bikes from skidding down the wet concrete street. Yo Kim came up with the idea to go to the side of the road. Yo Kim is a pretty smart dude. So here we were, standing at the side of the road. Meanwhile, a few of the local teen gang members were walking down the same street, looking for trouble. Trouble, they may find.
Yo Kim, Alex and I have a tendency to either start trouble, or it just attracts itself to us. So, just our luck, strutting down the very street we were standing on, is Scott Connors and his gang. Wow, can this day get any worse? Apparently, it can. We made a plan to conspicuously walk past, sending the illusion that we did not see them. Unfortunately, nothing gets by Scott and his gang-except for any type of knowledge useful to any person, that is. Wow. As if with military precision, Scott approached us and sizes us up, as if there is anything to size up, seeing as all three of us-Yo Kim , Alex and I, are super short compared to his buff, I am going to beat you to a pulp type of guise.
“Whachu trying to do, Michaels. Think it’s a good idea to walk around with your little group. Think that’s going to do ya any good? Let’s see how that works out.” Said Scott. And with that, he took one at my face. That was all I remember, right up until now.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next »

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 30, 2011 at 12:25 am

This is cool, I like your writing style and I like the plot. I wish the chapters were longer though!

Please check out my novel SuperNOVA, I think you'll love it!