The Assassin's Revenge

Author's note: I watch a lot of gruesome movies and other movies that have to do with murdering and assassins....  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I watch a lot of gruesome movies and other movies that have to do with murdering and assassins. This inspired me to write a piece that is a mixture of all those different elements.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

Realization.

Later that night, at around 9:30 P.M., they started Operation Assassination. They drove up and parked their car near an abandoned warehouse that was just located up the hill from the headquarters. From there they took their snipers and put silencers on them. They were lying down just above the hill where they could see the headquarters. As they looked through their scopes they could see that the two guards at the front door were just lazily sitting there.

“This is going to be easier than I thought,” Richard said. “We’ll take them out in three, two, on—“

“WAIT!” Hulio said.

“What is it?!” Richard said impatiently.

“Do you really think that we’re doing the right thing?” Hulio said in shame. “I mean, sure I want revenge. But do you think that there is something else we could do instead of murdering them?”

Richard opened his eyes wide. He realized that he didn’t need to do this. Maybe Hulio was right. It looked like he was about to put the gun down and call off the mission, but then something horrible happened. He clutched his head as a montage of all the features of his father’s death went through his mind. Hulio started to get worried. A few minutes later, he came back to his senses and immediately sniped out both of the guards. “Let’s go,” Richard said.

They hurried to the front door to relieve them of their suits. “What happened back there?” Hulio said. “I don’t even know, Richard said. It was like my father just took over my head and told me that I had to do this now.” It looked like Richard was getting back into a normal state. While they were changing, they quickly went over the plan to avoid any errors and mistakes. They knew how important this whole thing was to them and they were not going to let anything get in their way.