New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

The Assassin's Revenge

Author's note: I watch a lot of gruesome movies and other movies that have to do with murdering and assassins....  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I watch a lot of gruesome movies and other movies that have to do with murdering and assassins. This inspired me to write a piece that is a mixture of all those different elements.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

The Need for Revenge.

Even though Richard was kicked out, he still knew all the classified things about them. He even knew their Facebook account. A few days after Haywood’s death, Richard decided to log on their account. When he went to their Facebook wall, one of the posts that he read talked about the murdering of his father. Instantly Richard’s eyes became narrow. His face was becoming really red, like he was about to explode in anger. He let out a loud scream and furiously threw the computer out of the window. The rest of his day went on horribly, and with only one thought in Richard’s head, “Why did I have to back out of that mission?! It was all my fault. If I just would have completed that mission, none of this would’ve ever happened!” He rued everything that happened. The next day, he decided to go to the cemetery to visit his deceased father. “I will avenge you,” Richard said. “As God as my witness, I will avenge you!” The next day, Richard devised a plan to get rid of the Faceless Assassins for good. His plan was to sneak into their headquarters, and assassinate each and every member one by one.