The Unamanageable Chronicles of Curiosity | Teen Ink

The Unamanageable Chronicles of Curiosity

By CrerebralAssassin, Conroe, Texas
CrerebralAssassin, Conroe, Texas

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear." ~ Bible, 1 John 4:18

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." ~ MLK

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you cant handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell dont deserve me at my best." - ~Marilyn Monroe *

"Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square hole. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do." ~Apple Comp Inc.

Summary:

Tiziana Ottoman, 17, is naturally smart, sporty, and unaware of her beauty. After applying to the prestigious McGilliam’s Preparatory School for Males in Clifton, Washington her life won't be as easy as pi. Unfortunately, the school changed their minds about allowing girls period, but there is always a way around an obstacle. As Tiziana and four other girls attend the campus as strangers they ask:

“What the heck does Covert Operations have to do with high school?”

This series will bring you along the carousel of Tiziana’s new life with a bit of cross dressing, lies, deceit, love, and adventure.

CrerebralAssassin

This book has 1 comment.

on Sep. 14 2011 at 9:39 pm
dragonbee BRONZE, St George, Utah

"growing old is manditory, but growing up is optional"

i love it keep up the great work