SuperNOVA

Frank C.
SuperNOVA
Summary: John Lange was your typical New York detective. At least, that's what he's been told. The only thing Lange can remember is getting caught in a near fatal explosion, and now his ex-wife's employers, an organization known only as Project NOVA, have become his only lifeline. No one's willing to tell the whole truth, and no one can be trusted. NOVA's own operatives have been disappearing, and someone on the outside has been watching Lange for a long, long time.

But before Lange can investigate the secretive Project NOVA, he's going to have to learn the truth about himself. And the secrets John Lange's own mind hides may yet make this case his last!

IngeniousTurtleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 4 at 6:08 pm:
Amazing! Could you post the link to the Amazon book? :)

Penman101 said...
Creative, amazing, and astonishingly imaginitive. Thumbs-up to this story!

TeardropsInAprilThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:23 am:
Breathtakingly amazing!! Good job for getting into the magazine :)

Willflower.-.-. replied...
May 13, 2013 at 6:29 pm :
Hey Time! Love this so far. Gonna buy the full version soon. Also, are you on THG page on facebook?

IMSteelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I really like the story: it is mysterious and intruiging!  Good writing, written steadily and patiently, I like it!  

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 23, 2012 at 2:16 am :
Thank you, be sure to check out the full version on Amazon!

Samurai_Jack141 said...
is there going to be a sequel because this book is amazing :)

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Project NOVA is available on Amazon in both eBook AND paperback! Pick up your copy today! Just search 'Project NOVA' on Amazon!

Hey, guys! The wait is over! The full length novel, "Project NOVA" is now available on Amazon in an eBook format. Look under "Frank Campisano IV" as the author. You can also find links on my Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr profiles. Look for "Frankiethe4th".

M-star said...
Sept. 1, 2012 at 5:32 am:
Reading this story never gets old!:) Your writing is truly something special!!! You are so gifted!! Best of luck in the future!!=D I can't wait to read the full novel!!

Oct. 28, 2012 at 6:12 pm :
Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

Aug. 15, 2012 at 1:13 am:
Hey, SuperNOVA fans, the full length novel is set to be released in September on the Amazon Kindle webstore! I hope everyone's excited!

Vagabond replied...
Aug. 21, 2012 at 6:12 am :
God!! how do you write so good?! Love your work!! :)

Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:16 am :
Lots of practice, a few good teachers, and a passion for my craft. <3

Jul. 24, 2012 at 4:23 pm:
Sorry, I hit send without completing my comment. Anyway, THIS WAS FLIPPING FANTASTIC!!!!!! CAN YOU PLEASE GET SOMEONE TO PUBLISH THIS?!?!?! :D

Aug. 15, 2012 at 1:12 am :
The full length novel is coming soon, it's over 120,000 words and goes far past the version currently hosted on Teen Ink (which at the time was only 1/5 of the manuscript).

Jul. 24, 2012 at 4:22 pm:
Hey everyone! If you like Harry Potter, please check out my novel Harry Potter Continued. It's on the homepage of "Novels" under "Most Discussed". And be sure to leave a comment. Thanks again!

AlexEvansTM said...
Jun. 7, 2012 at 7:16 pm:
THIS IS AMAZING!!! I COOULDNT FIND A SINGLE THING WRONG!!!

Jul. 7, 2012 at 4:55 pm :
Thank you so much, keep checking back for news and updates!

J1029This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 15, 2012 at 11:23 am:
Love it!! Please check out The Evolution!