SuperNOVA | Teen Ink

SuperNOVA

By Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina
Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over a garbage can and says 'That's Punk'?, and I say 'No that's trendy'!"- Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day

Summary:

John Lange was your typical New York detective. At least, that's what he's been told. The only thing Lange can remember is getting caught in a near fatal explosion, and now his ex-wife's employers, an organization known only as Project NOVA, have become his only lifeline. No one's willing to tell the whole truth, and no one can be trusted. NOVA's own operatives have been disappearing, and someone on the outside has been watching Lange for a long, long time.

But before Lange can investigate the secretive Project NOVA, he's going to have to learn the truth about himself. And the secrets John Lange's own mind hides may yet make this case his last!

Frank C.

SuperNOVA

on Aug. 15 2012 at 1:13 am

Hey, SuperNOVA fans, the full length novel is set to be released in September on the Amazon Kindle webstore! I hope everyone's excited!

on Aug. 15 2012 at 1:12 am

The full length novel is coming soon, it's over 120,000 words and goes far past the version currently hosted on Teen Ink (which at the time was only 1/5 of the manuscript).

on Jul. 24 2012 at 4:23 pm
TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
Sorry, I hit send without completing my comment. Anyway, THIS WAS FLIPPING FANTASTIC!!!!!! CAN YOU PLEASE GET SOMEONE TO PUBLISH THIS?!?!?! :D

on Jul. 24 2012 at 4:22 pm
TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
Hey everyone! If you like Harry Potter, please check out my novel Harry Potter Continued. It's on the homepage of "Novels" under "Most Discussed". And be sure to leave a comment. Thanks again!

on Jul. 7 2012 at 4:57 pm

Thank you! I'll check out your work soon :D

on Jul. 7 2012 at 4:57 pm

Alright, I will, thanks for your comment!

on Jul. 7 2012 at 4:55 pm

Thank you so much, keep checking back for news and updates!

on Jul. 7 2012 at 4:51 pm

This draft is ancient, trust me-- the material that is going to be published is of a much higher caliber.

on Jun. 7 2012 at 7:16 pm
AlexEvansTM SILVER, Lansing, Michigan

Pessimism comes from our passion, optimism comes from our will.

THIS IS AMAZING!!! I COOULDNT FIND A SINGLE THING WRONG!!!

J1029 SILVER said...
on May. 15 2012 at 11:23 am
J1029 SILVER, Tampa, Florida

Sing like no one is listening,
Dance like no one is watching,
Love like you've never been hurt and
Live like it's heaven on earth.

- Mark Twain

Love it!! Please check out The Evolution!

Lindsey31 GOLD said...
on Mar. 26 2012 at 10:07 pm
Lindsey31 GOLD, Rockford, Minnesota

LIVE life ~ LAUGH always ~ LOVE lots

Wow, this is amazing. I wish I was a writer capable enough to get his/her own agent! Congrats! If you'd like to read another awesome action-adventure book, check out "Brea's Escape." Just go to my page OR see the most recent published books. Please comment, rate and evaluate. Thank you!

on Feb. 12 2012 at 4:29 pm
hannahbananasplit SILVER, Rockland County, New York

כל העולם כולו גשר צר מאד והעיקר לא לפחד כלל
The whole world is like a narrow bridge and the main thing is not to be afraid at all
-Rabbi Nachman of Breslov
(sounded a lot better before it was translated... oh well)

That was really good! It definitely needs a bit of work, but this is far and away above the level of a usual TeenInk novel. Good job!

on Jan. 18 2012 at 4:52 pm

A massive thank you to all of my fans/supporters/readers! The final manuscript is officially past the halfway mark (currently clocking it at just over 60,000 words!). Please continue to link the novel and share it with your friends! I'm looking for an agent, so if any one out there can do anything to support me, please don't hesitate to lend a hand! Thank you to everyone who has helped me so far!

on Jan. 18 2012 at 4:51 pm

Thanks, I'm glad you took the time to read it! Please share it with your friends and continue to rate/comment to help me out!

on Jan. 18 2012 at 4:51 pm

Thank you very much. I can't stand that woman's work, honestly, so your compliment means a lot to me! Please help me out by rating/commenting often and sharing the novel with your friends!

on Jan. 18 2012 at 4:50 pm

You've got it! I'll check them out right now, thanks for your comment!

on Jan. 18 2012 at 4:49 pm

Yes, the final manuscript is around 120,000 words. I'm currently looking for an agent.

on Jan. 18 2012 at 4:49 pm

Thank you very much, I appreciate the kind words! Keep commenting/rating/sharing the novel!

on Jan. 18 2012 at 4:48 pm

Thank you very much :D

on Jan. 18 2012 at 4:48 pm

Thanks, I try!