Gordon | Teen Ink

Gordon

By Checkers08142007, Independence, Oregon
Checkers08142007, Independence, Oregon

The????

In 2007 Gordon and his dad were outside     playing catch and then his dad said I have to go and do something so he went to the garage Gordon followed him so they were in the garage Gordon said what is that.gordon dad said a generator it generates portals am going to send my notes about the generator in the mail to headcorder I just need to test it out before I send it I will test it tonight. 5 hours later garden is in bed he hears a boom in his garage he gets up along with his mom they look in the garage he sees his dad yelling his name Gordon Gordon!! He sees him into a Portal It was these notes are flying everywhere in a circle. And boom His dad was gone along with all of his stuff. so it was just His mom and him now He cried for two days.10 years later Gordon is not doing too well in school with his dad gone and his mom not that Smart... She's actually really dumb But Gordon still loves his mom Gordon got really into art it was okay at first but he didn't use paper to use other Other people's property. He bought spray paint with his  weekly allowance but he was creative with each one of his Paintings but as you would guess he's always getting into Trouble withthe police so His mom was angry at him Gordon was mad at his mom Too, for not letting him out so Gordon ran off and went to an old Abandon the house and Started Painting he was making a Masterpiece when he was stopped By the police he Tried to run away but that was in a car and he Tripped on a rock and fell. The cops went up behind him and arrested him and threw him in the car. Then he and the cop drove off to the jail. When he was in the car he thought about his dad and how he Left 10 years ago into a portal He wondered if his dad knew anyone there cuz his dad always went to the jail for I think to see a buddy The time he was done thinking about that He arrived at the jail he got out of the car and the Police officer gave him orange pants and shirt He under the prison and they threw him in a jail cell You waited for a couple hours until it was time for lunch Police Told him he get out of your cell it opened Gordon follow the officer to the lunch room He saw the keys hanging down from the officers back pocket he wondered how to get them. He was in the lunch line getting his food the food to didn't look that appetizing but he still got it and he sat down.He look to his left and He looked a lot older than him look almost as old as his dad Gordon went up to him Started talking to him he said he knew his dad and he was working on the same exact project with him The guy in the prison said he thinks he knows where Gordon's dad went.Gordon said he saw police officer with keys in his back pocket.Gordon's dad said you know my name before we start planning to get out of here Gordon said yeah sure what's your name Hamilton Okay Gordon said can you distract us police officer so I can get those keys off of him  Hamilton I said Yeah sure.Hamilton Did a funny dancing in front of the officer and then Gordon to sneak up behind him and grab the keys Later that day In the courtyard Hamilton and Gordon were talking about how they were escape with the keys Hamilton said they'll be a bunch of security guard if we leave out the front door.Gordon looks at the keys he saw that there was car keys on them Gordon told Hamilton They looked outside Gordon press the button on the keys one cars lit up there's is car we have to leave in.How are we going to get out there with the keys and Hamilton said.The next day Hamilton and Gordon plan to leave at Courtyard time Time passes.Gordon Hamilton go out the door They see two security guards Gordon Runs up into one of them insect limit Hamilton grabs the gun and run and shoot the other security guards they open the car they get in and then they ran the front Gate them open and then they leave.Cops are following up there driving Master cups or student Gordon finds a minigun in the backseat he shoots at them Gordon shoots at a nearby Lamppost falls on one of the cop cars there's still one coming after them Gordon keep shooting at the of car But the windows are bulletproof Hamilton says I got this Turn around the car and go straight for the police car and Hamilton says jump out the car exploded Gordon and Hamilton are safe now.The end for now.