Home > Novel (Fiction) > Action-Adventure > The Mirror of Memories

The Mirror of Memories

Summer_R_Quinn
The Mirror of Memories
Summary:

Seventeen-year-old Samira is the youngest daughter of King Verlun of Algwyn. When her best friend, a lieutenant in Algwyn's army, gets caught in a border skirmish with the neighboring kingdom of Brenmor, he is captured by the enemy.

Fearing for his life, Samira begs her father, the king, to pay the ransom to free her lifelong friend. But the demands are too high, and Samira—along with a few trusted allies—set out on a journey to free their friend before it's too late.

Along the way, the princess finds her true self, discovers secrets about her family and her past, and sets in motion a plot to end a war before the world is plunged into chaos.

This book has 6 comments. Post your own now!

DakotaWThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 15 at 11:17 am
I read the first page and was mesmerized.

Summer_R_QuinnThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 15 at 3:21 pm
Thank you for checking out my novel! What did you think? I'm just looking for some feedback.

Revolutionary04This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 11 at 11:10 pm
This was such a good start to your Novel, Summer! I loved it! The story just kinda pulls you in and it's so good! Also, I noticed that you made Samira throw knifes. I like that. Also the names were very beautiful, like Yopa said!

May 12 at 9:06 am
Thank you so much, Rev! I really appreciate the comment!

Yoda-Parker said...
May 9 at 8:41 pm
Wow! This is so good, Summer. I'm very excited for the next chapters. How'd you come up with these beautiful name's?! Did your brother help. (Hopefully one of you will get my joke.) Very, very good, Summer.

May 11 at 9:49 am
Thank you so much, Yopa! (I don't get the joke)