Author's note: I don't really know why I wanted to write this book, but an idea came to me one day after...  Show full author's note »
Author's note:

I don't really know why I wanted to write this book, but an idea came to me one day after I woke up (at like 12:00) and with the idea came the feeling that this was going to be a good one. I really hope that feeling was right. ;)

« Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 Next »

You know that the Nothena, or space, as you would call it, it always expanding. Having mass explosions of debris and gas, creating new galaxies and new life forms. What you also probably know is that you’re not the only planet out there. Not the only galaxy. But most of you still don’t believe in life outside of you planet. I’ll be the one to toss reality your way, and say that there are so many other organisms out there that it would be impossible to count. Aliens to you, as you are an alien to me.
    But sometimes bad things can happen, and those effects send out ripples and the whole Nothena feels it. But somewhere, sometime, that stone has to be thrown into the water to make the ripples, and my planet was where it had all started. You haven’t felt what I’ve felt, not what I’ve seen, but it’s coming your way, fast. Still, you are millions of lightyears away, and it could be billions of years before it will reach you.
    So enjoy your today, because even if there is a tomorrow, maybe you won’t be around to see it. Let me tell you what will happen when the waves reach you’re galaxy. By then you might have technology halfway to what I had fought with. But even our finest weapons weren't enough. Many years of battle are coming, so find yourself a sword my friend, and get practicing.

Chapters:   1 2 3 Next »