The Golden Life | Teen Ink

The Golden Life

By Austin Correia, San Diego, California
Austin Correia, San Diego, California

Author's note:

The Author, Austin C, has been skating, surfing, playing baseball, and music since he was in kindergarten. The inspiration for  this novel is knowing the sports that he has used in this book. Most of the characters in this book have some part of Austin in them. Also all of the characters are based off of the people he was either friends with or had known. This is Austin’s first novel. He has based the places in the book off of places he has been to. He live’s in San Diego California. He’s freshman in high school. He also play’s freshman baseball for his school.

Ok so I have just figured out that the three golden boards have been separated and i need to find three boarders who are worthy of retrieving them. By the way this is shaun white pro skater and snowboarder I also surf a little too. I have figured out who i want to find. Skater Cody from san diego california, Surfer Tristen from san diego california, and and snowboarder from mammoth Taylor. Thats the team I wanna ensemble.

Cody a  Point Loma Ocean beach local loves skateboarding and surfing. He wants to win X Games in all four categories of skateboarding Mega ramp, halfpipe, Park, And street. If hes not eating a hodads burger than his skating at Ocean Beach skatepark or skating the streets or picking up on girls.

Tristen local sunset cliffs surfer His best friend is cody he the brains of the group. He loves surfing the jetty or the cliffs loves skating the ymca skate parks If hes not playing video games hes hanging out with cody or surfing.

Taylor long blonde hair a mammoth local She skates but her main talent is snowboarding she also mountain bikes a little too. She thinks cody is irresistible. If shes not on the mountain shes skating with her friends. She likes snowboarding the half pipe and freestyle courses.

“hey cody have you wondered that we may never gopro.” said tristen.

“no i think we can make it we are just waiting for our big break you know.”

“Two breakfast burritos!” Yelled the taco shop owner.

“thats ours” Tristan said.

tristen and cody went to get the food from the owner they went to go sit down but someone was in there seat. He had long red hair and was waiting for the kids to sit down.

When cody and tristan went to sit down they said “hey man we were sitting here.”

“Hey wait aren't you shaun white.” Cody asked.

“well yes I am,” shaun said,” I have to tell you guys something but you guys need to trust me you cant tell anyone what im gonna tell you but we need to get the third person first so come with me.”

Cody and tristan said “Well sure.”

So the kids went with Shaun they got on a plane to mammoth where they would meet the third person Shaun was talking about. When they got to mammoth they went up to the top of one of the mountains and waited.

“what are we doing who is this person were waiting for.” said cody.

“Yeah man what are we waiting for its freezing up here.”

“Look there she is.” said shaun.

“its a girl.” cody said in anger.

Tristen said in a lovely voice” its a girl.”

Shaun stopped the girl and started talking to her.he told her the same thing that he told the guys. Ounce they all got on the plane shaun started telling them about why they're here.

Cody and tristen could feel the cold freezing their sunny san diego bodys. Its snowing in mammoth and Tristen and Cody knew this was not their type of weather.

“Ok So there are 3 golden boards: a surfboard, a skateboard, and a snowboard. These three boards are in danger of getting taken by this evil dude, Salvador. I wanted you three to work together and find these,” Shaun explained.

“Well, me and cody are in,” said Tristen.

“I dont know about this,” said taylor,” I mean we could all get hurt. I mean this is dangerous! This guy could hurt us.”

“But this could be your chance I mean if we were to get those boards we could be the best team maybe even be in the X GAMES.” Cody said.

“I guess so” said Taylor.

“so you in” said shaun.

“YEAH IM IN” yelled taylor.

“Ok so its settled your all in now I need to trust you that you won't go and tell people” Said shaun.”

The group agreed. As shaun brought them back to their homes the kids couldn't tell anyone. shaun went back to his place as salvador was waiting for him. Shaun and salvador fought for safety. As shaun was just about to take down Salvador, thats when Salvadors minion Zac hit shaun in the back of the head with a skateboard. Salvador and Zac had taken him back to salvadors layer. ounce shaun had waken salvador tried everything and anything to get out the names of the three kids. Shaun just wouldn't talk.

The next day the three kids were all supposed to meet at shauns place for their mission. All the kids got there to find out that shaun wasn't there.

“where could he have gone,” cody said, “ i mean he did make it seem like it was life or death to find these boards.”

“yeah its weird how he could just tell us about this life or death situation tell us hes gonna give us a mission and just not show.” taylor said.

“ GUYS! GUYS! COME SEE THIS!” yelled tristen.

Tristen who kinda seemed to be the smart one in the group had found a little passage way to somewhere.

“what is it?” said cody

“It looks like a little tunnel.” said tristen.

“ this could lead us to where shaun is or what happened to him or even why we're here.” explained taylor.

“Lets check it out” said Tristen.

The kids went down the tunnel to find a big huge room with skate ramps, skateboards, snowboards, surfboards, video games, food, and a giant computer.

“What do you guys think this rooms for” asked Taylor.

“I don't know” cody Replied

“that big computer may be the key to figuring out where shaun is” said tristen.

“Well then lets turn it on” Taylor said.

“No something bad could happen we barely even know this girl Tristen she could be working for salvador were better than her.” said Cody

“You know what Cody i'm just as much in this as you are.” yelled Taylor.

Although Taylor would get urked with cody she could never get mad at him she would look at his hair and eyes and let everything go.

“she has a point cody” explained tristan,” we are all in this together now we can't just back out we need to turn this on to see what had happened.”

so the kids turned on the computer it showed a video of shaun telling them

“well if your watching this by now then that means salvador has captured me and has already started looking for the boards this computer will give you places that have traces of the boards near them as in skate parks mountains and surf spots this is your guys place now. I need you guys to find these boards work together save the world don't forget to save me too and destroy salvador ounce you guys are done saving the world we will talk xgames. Now use the computer to find the boards I'm counting on you three.” shaun explained.

“Now we know why we are here.” explained Cody.

“Also where to go and what to do.” Said tristen.

“Now we have to help.” replied Taylor.

The kids looked through the computer to find that the firsts board was somewhere in san diego california It showed four places it could be Sunset cliffs, ocean beach skatepark, wavehouse, and mission valley YMCA skatepark.

The group started searching the first place they had searched was the wavehouse.

Wavehouse: The Wavehouse is a place where you can surf/boogie board fake man made waves from the flowrider to the flow barrell there are things to do for all ages.

“ I dont know where we should search first.” said Taylor.

“Theres a lot of places that showed signs of the first board here but the biggest place was the flow barrel” Cody.

The kids searched each area they didn't find anything until a message came up on all three of there phones from the computer to ask a worker there named leo. Cody asked around about the guy Leo they told the group where to go. They found Leo on the flow barrell.

“Hey are you Leo” Asked taylor.

The man said “yeah thats me”

“Shaun sent us to talk to you” Said tristen.

“We need to talk somewhere private” said Leo.

They went into Leos office.  

“So shaun sent you,” said Leo “That means you three are the chosen three.”

“Yeah he sent us to find the three golden boards.”

“Well i'm the right guy to talk to because Shaun and I have been tracking these things for years now and we have found three cities they can be in Shaun told me once you guys find me to help you i'll man the computer at homebase right now i need you guys to check the mission valley YMCA half pipe and bowl If its not there check the Ob skatepark than meet me back at shauns or Ill contact you guys.” said Leo.

“Ok we will check the YMCA.” said Tristen

once the kids got to The YMCA they met a group of 7 kids Aj he didn't talk much he was the only blonde in the group they rest of them made fun of him because he played soccer. The next kid in the group Akram (BIG AK) he didn't play sports he was always picked last in the group he didn't grow up with the rest of the group he was a late add on lets just say he doesn't get the girls. The next 5 kids played baseball, there was chandler he was a ginger with too many freckles he was always hyper and didn't go to the same school as the rest. Then there was julio(YOLO) he played baseball only eats french fries and beef jerky. The next three where all portuguese, mitchell seemed to know how to talk to girls he played baseball and always played black ops. The last two justin (JDLUZ)and austin both played baseball and where related justin had a huge nose and acted like the cool kid, Austin(oscar) surfed and played the drums and baseball the group made fun of him a lot because he liked rock music.

The groups started talking to each other asking each other what was going on.

“We have been looking for these three golden boards,” explained Cody.“We have to fight this evil guy named Salvador.”

“So do we,” said Austin.

“Shaun White talked to us about this we have been searching for these for a while now he told us he was going to send us extra people.”

Just then Salvador and his robot minions and attacks both groups of kids.

“Oh no. It’s Salvador,” said Tristen.

“We need to fight help us,” yelled Taylor

Just then Akram goes after one of the robots with ajAJ and Chandler goes with Mitchell, Austin, and Justin fight together too and Julio helps Tristen and Taylor and cody fight.

“Let’s fight,” Aj told Akram.

“Let’s do this!” yelled Akram

“Watch out!” screamed Mitchell

Just then Akram and A get hit by the robot. Aj and Akram fall to the ground. Justin hits the robot from behind the robot throws him and smashes all three of them.

“We got your backs,” yelled Taylor

Austin, Taylor and Julio smash the two robots together and destroy them.

“Chandler I got an idea lets throw these baseballs at them.” Mitchell shouted to Chandler.

As Mitchell and Chandler destroy the next robot by throwing baseballs at enormous mechanical machine. Tristen, Cody and Taylor start to fight salvador. Then all the kids are there to back up Tristen, Taylor, and Cody salvador teleports away. All of the kids try to save Akram Aj and Justin they failed. Aj and akrams bones were broken in there legs. Justin was saved too but couldn't go on with the mission because he broke his arm.

So Julio, Chandler, Mitchell, and Austin decided to go back to their homes and get all the supplies they need and meet up with the group and fight salvador. But for now they have figured out that the skateboard isn't here so they need to go to ocean beach skatepark(this skate park has had some amazing skaters skate there like tony hawk Theres a big volcano ramp where the kids think the board is)

“ I feel like we could have destroyed salvador if he hadn't vanished” explained Taylor.

“I feel bad about Aj, Akram, and Justin” Cody said unhappy.

“ We cant do anything now we just need to get to the skatepark” Tristen explained “ Grab your boards.”

The kids went down to the Skatepark  They had to wait until all of the people were gone.

“ Well can we at least skate while we are waiting” pleaded Cody.

What the kids didn't know is when they started this mission and shaun had talked to them they have a power in them. This power helps them when they fight salvador and also when the skate surf and snowboard.

“Lets skate this thing.” yelled taylor.

Cody dropped in the bowl he went up the ramp and did a 720 came down and got out of the bowl and felt the energy course through him.

“woah how did you do that” tristen yelled as he stood there in aw.

“ I dont know I just felt this energy course threw me” explained cody.

“maybe since starting this whole mission we got some sort of energy power or something.” commented Taylor.

“ Wonder if we all got this power lets try” tristan said ecstatically.

Tristen started going up and down the ramps when he got to the volcano he back flipped over it. Thats when he felt the energy.

“ok my turn.” yelled Taylor.

Taylor rolled in hit one of the rails with a tailslide. Then she went up a quarter pipe then ollie 360 in the air she came down feeling the energy course through her.

“It feels amazing.” explained Taylor in a cheerful voice.

“well I don't think we should draw much attention to us” tristen explained, “I mean people could start to wonder how are they doing these things”

“ I agree with tristen because things could be posted and salvador could find us.” said cody.

“Thats true we could get caught.” explained Taylor.

“At least its almost dark and people will start to leave and we can search for the board.” said tristen.

As the kids waited it out for everyone to leave they learned some new tricks. Cody learned ten new tricks, Tristen learned eight new tricks, and Taylor learned twelve new tricks. After waiting all that time the park is finally empty.

“The most energy is coming from the volcano I think we should check there.” said Taylor.

“Theres a little opening in the volcano.” cody told the group.

As the kids started getting closer to the volcano it started to glow.

“Its glowing that must mean its in their.” commented Taylor.

“well lets open it” replied cody.

“lets do it” yelled Tristen

The kids opened the opening and the found the first board but the next two boards won't be so easy.

“we found the board” yelled Taylor.

“yeah but i don't think the next two are gonna be this easy”. commented Tristen.

The kids brought the board to the lab. Once they got there Leo, Austin, Julio, Chandler, and Mitchell were working on something.

“Hey guys we got the first board” explained cody, “but what are you guys making.”

“Well we have been actually working on two things” Leo told the kids.

“yes we have been working on a capsule to hold the boards as we find them.” explained chandler.

“The other thing is something to destroy salvadors robots.” Austin explained.

“have you guys finished them” asked Cody.

“Actually yes we have finished the comsol but the gun not so much.” mitchell told the group.

“Well lets test it out.” yelled taylor.

The kids put the skateboard into the capsule. The board started floating and a protective shield went around it.

“This should protect the board from salvador.” explained Leo.

“But we need to get to the other two boards quickly.” Austin told Leo.

“Yes we do,” explained Leo, “If he even gets to one board it could harm this mission badley.”

“Well then where do we think we need to go to find this next board.” asked Cody.

“Ok so the computer says there are two places we need to go that have the energy of the boards.” explained chandler.

“And these places are?” Tristen questioned.

“Park City Utah At the top of their biggest mountain, Big Bear California near the lake.” said chandler.

“you three will need to take shauns plane to these places.” explained Leo, “the only person here who shaun taught to drive the plane is mitchell.”

“thats right i'll take you guys down to the two places and we will take austin with us to help.” mitchell told everyone.

“So its settled when do we leave.” asked Taylor.

“Right now.” Leo said.

Mitchell got the plane ready to leave, as the kids where getting their snow gear ready.

“I cant wait to go back to the snow.” taylor told cody excitedly.

“you have only been gone a week and you already miss it haha how funny.” Cody said

“shut up” Taylor yelled

Even though taylor thought that cindy was dreamy he still got on her nerves. As the kids took of to Utah they wondered how will they find the board in the snow.

“If you think about it the snow in Utah is about a two feet deep right now and the lake in big bear is frozen about 5 feet deep how are we going to find this.” questioned Tristen.

“ It will be hard but we can manage we have the detector that will tell us when we are close to any energy from the board.” Austin told Tristen.

“we're almost there prepare to land.” yelled mitchell.

out of no where a plane flys side by side with their plane.

“woah what is that.” yelled austin

Bullets start firing at the plane.

“Its Salvador man the guns.” yelled Mitchell.

Austin, Cody and Tristan started firing at Salvadors plane as Taylor helps Mitchell control the plane. salvadors plane starts flying over shauns.

“I hit the engine I hit them.” yelled cody.

The plane started going down as Salvador ejected out of the plane with his minion Zac and the robots. The plane hits the wing of shauns as the plane is going down Austin, Cody, Tristen, Taylor, and Mitchell strap on their parachutes and snowboards, as they leap out of the plane.

“I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING.” screamed Cody.

“We are over the mountain pull your parachutes.” Yelled Austin.

They all pulled their parachutes as they were all falling. Once they got close to the mountain they took of their parachutes and landed and started snowboarding down the mountain.

“We need to get down the mountain befor Salvador can find us.” yelled Mitchell.

As they were riding down the back side of the mountain (also known as the trees) the two small planes had hit the mountain.

“Watch out,” yelled Cody “avalanche!”

“We need to get down the mountain quick” commented Austin.

as the avalanche came closer they saw this cliff with a nature made ramp in front of it.

“Guys look its a little ramp” Taylor explained “ If we hit this ramp we can get away from the avalanche if we don't hit it we may be done.”

The plane parts where crashing down in an avalanche. With the kids racing down the mountain to get free taylor knew what to do.

“Well it looks like we have to hit this jump.” Tristen told cody in a afraid voice.

“It sure looks like it.” cody spoke frightenly.

“You guys have to hit the jump to save yourselfs.” explained Taylor. “You need to listen to me.”

The first person to hit the jump was taylor she did a double backflip making it look easy off of the ramp. She was going as fast as she could to save them.

“How did she do that.” Austin said in shock.

“She didn't tell us she was that good.” Cody told Austin

Next was Austin and Mitchell to hit the ramp. They both did Five Forty grabs off of the ramp. Now it was Tristen and Codys turn. As they were both scared they tried to get the courage to hit the ramp.

“If we don't do this we could die.” Tristen screamed at Cody.

“Lets do this then lets just get it over with.” Cody told Tristan in a scared voice.

As they hit the ramp they were too scared to do any tricks. Once the landed the avalanche stopped at the bottom of the cliff. As they got down the bottom of the mountain they went down to the house that shaun owns in utah. Once they got there they figured out that was enough for one day.

The next morning they set out a gameplan in shauns basement on where they need to search.

“I have figured out that the most energy from the board Isnt even on the mountain its in lake Utah” Mitchell explained.

“So we think thats where we need to search first.” Austin told the group.

“ If its not there what do we do.” asked Taylor.

“Well thats the problem.” explained Austin.

“Well there hasn't been much activity to where the boards energy is on this mountain there is only a little bit of energy of the board in the lake.” Mitchell said.

“And thats the most energy there is on the mountain there's little bits of energy but its just not enough.”

“Well do you think salvador.” Tristan said as he got stopped in his sentence by mitchell.

“Its a possibility but its unlikely for that to happen,” Austin explained, “the avalanche was close to us and their was no sign of them which makes me think hes stuck and getting out or he left back to his lab.”

“Its truly hard to tell.” explained Mitchell.

As the kids set out to go on the search for the next board the  temperatures have dropped below zero. As a blizzard came through. The kids kept trying to melt the ice on the lake and cut holes but the water would freeze to fast.

“How can melt the ice without the ice freezing up so quickly.” asked Cody.

“ I don't know how we can the temperatures are below the freezing temperature plus a blizzard.” yelled Austin over the howls of the wind.

“We may have to call it quits for the day and go back to the cabin.” Taylor explained.

“But if we dont find it today salvador has another chance and more time of finding the board.” Tristen explained.

“But if we stay here we will freeze and get sick or hurt.” Taylor explained.

“You're right I think we should go back.” Austin explained.

“Im not leaving you guys can go back i'm finding this board.” Mitchell said.

As the group went back Mitchell had stayed. The group tried to convince him to come with them to the cabin but he wouldn't listen.

“He needs to come back he could die out there.” Taylor explained.

“Don't worry he knows his limits if he doesn't come back by sunset then we know theres a problem and we will search for him.” Austin said.

It was just about sun down when the group figured out there was a problem. As it got darker and darker they started to figure out something had happened. But it has come to the point where its to much snow, to cold, and too dark to go search for him.

“We need to find him.” Cody yelled.

“Dont yell there is truly nothing we can do now.” Taylor said in a calm voice.

“Shes right for how long me and mitchell and all of my group have been doing this I've learned that mitchell is strong to hold his ground and keep away from salvador,” Austin explained. “We are all able to do this and we just need to wait for tomorrow to search.

“He could freeze or die,” Tristen tried to convince the group, “we may never see him again we need to find him salvador could have taken him.”

“Don't worry he can handle himself.” Austin told Tristan and Cody.

“We just need to wait for the weather to get better so we can search.” Taylor explained.

“Wake up, wake up its daytime we need to find mitchell!” yelled Tristen threw the cabin.

As the warmth of the sun melted the ice from the blizzard leaving a good four feet of snow. The group decided to go search for Mitchell.

“We need to hurry up and see what happened.” Explained Cody

“Well then lets go search for him.” Austin told the group, “We need to get there quick.”

As the group started snowboarding down the mountain as fast as they could they were able to see the lake. As they rushed down to the lake they had seen Mitchells bag on top of the frozen lake but no sign of Mitchell.

“Where do you think he could be.” asked Tristen.

“Lets look around this lake and try to find him.” Austin told the group.

The group started looking around the lake. They started to figure out there was nothing that could  lead them to think Salvador could have taken him. But thats when.

“Oh my gosh!” cried Taylor, “Look over here.”

“What, what is it.” yelled Cody.

Taylor was in too much shock to say as she pointed to the ice.

“Oh my” Tristen yelled, “ Its Mitchell”

“He must have broken a hole in the ice swam to see if anything was down there and came up to find out the ice had frozen on top of him.” Austin had explained.

“Is there anyway he could survive.” asked Cody.

“The temperatures are too cold and he must have been stuck for hours” Taylor told Cody.

“She's right it wouldn't be possible really.” Austin said.

“So hes gone” said Tristen.

“Pretty much” Said Austin “I just can't believe that it happened I mean how are we gonna do this without him how are we gonna break the news to his parents family friends.”

“I know i haven't known him for long but its sad to see him go” said tristen

“If i can't even deal with this how can the rest of the group.” explained Austin.

“ We can get thru this” explained Taylor.

Cody went over to mitchell while the rest of the group was talking. He remember from health class that a person who could be frozen could just be too cold to move. Thats when cody went over and checked his heart.

“Guys, guys come quick” yelled Cody.

“What is it” Tristan replied

“His heart is still beating call in ambulance.”

As the ambulance came to pick mitchell up they told the kids its an urgent emergency and they think they can save him. Once the ambulance left something started to glow in the ice.

“What is that.” Austin questioned.

“It can't be.” yelled tristen.

“But it is.” Screamed taylor.

“Its the board.” Replied Cody.

“That must be how mitchell was saved the board could have given mitchell heat and life.” Tristen explained to the group

As the board started to rise to the top of the ice the group tried getting the board out and thats when the ice started melting.

“The ice its, its melting” questioned Cody.

As the board rose to the surface of the ice the group grabbed It. They all quickly went back to shauns cabin to thaw the ice off.

“Its done and Its a snowboard.” yelled Taylor to the group who was in the other room.

“Its amazing.” Cody explained.

As the board’s gold shined throughout the room. Stunning the group with aw.

“But now how do we get back to San Diego.” asked Tristen.

“We need to call Leo.”explained Cody.

As the group called leo they all thought about what to do. Ounce leo picked up he told them that he was going to send Julio over with the second plane and the board capsule.

“We need to get this board to the capsule before something happens to the board.” Austin told the group.

Tristan replied, “Thats right if we don't get the board there quick enough something could happen.”

“Well I just wanna hit the mountain before we leave.” asked Taylor

As the group responded “Sure.”

Ounce Taylor left the guys tried finding where the next board could be. But Cody kept dazing off. Tristan knew what this meant.

“Hey cody you wanna know something.” asked Tristen.

“sure” replied Cody.

“You like taylor.” Tristan told Cody.

“What no.” said Cody.

“Be honest here.” asked tristen.

“Ok maybe I do.” replied Cody

“Told you.” yelled Tristen. “Why don't you make your move.”

“ I dont know man shes way out of my league.” responded Cody

“No haven't you seen the way she stares at you” Tristen told Cody.

“Hes right” yelled Austin from the other room.

“See even he agrees” Tristan said trying to convince Cody.

As the boys were chatting Taylor got to the top of the mountain.

“Well here we go” Taylor told herself.

As she started racing down the mountain she felt the rush from the board and the power of the wind. She was racing down the mountain doing all sorts of tricks. But just than half way down the mountain she sees one of salvadors robots. Taylor stopped and listened to the robot to figure out that the robot was talking to salvador. They were talking about how salvador is going to do something to the group. Thats when she raced down the mountain once again to tell Austin, Tristan, and Cody. She got down to the cabin to tell the boys.

“Guys, Guys!” yelled Taylor. “Salvador is planning to do something bad to us we can't go in the air it would be too dangerous.”

“How do you know this” asked Tristen.

“Well while I was going down the mountain I saw one of salvadors robots and he was talking to Salvador” explained Taylor.

“What did the say exactly though.” asked Cody.

“They were talking about how they were planning something bad for us when we leave here.” Explained Taylor.

“Well than what do we do.” asked Cody.

“We will have to wait for Julio to bring us the capsule and then we will leave.” Tristen told Cody.

While the group waited for the capsule they all tried to plane where to go next. The one problem was they didn't have the tracking device with them.

“Where do we think we should check next.” Austin asked.

“I dont know but I do think we need to wait it out before we leave this cabin.”

“ Ok shaun its time to talk I have already fought your newest group of kids and they're stronger than the old ones” Salvador said.

“You're not getting answers out of me Salvador.” Shaun replied.

“Boss how are we gonna get him to talk.” asked Zac

“Thats right how are we gonna get you to talk Shaun what do we have to do.” Salvador talked in an evil voice.

“No matter what you do you can't make me talk.” Shaun told Zac and Salvador.

“If you don't talk bad things are gonna happen to your group before they can even say bye to utah.” said Salvador.

“Ok, ok what do you want to know.” Shaun asked.

“I know you hid the last board and I want to know where it is before your little group of kids find it first.” Salvador told Shaun.

“Your funny but thats not gonna happen.” Shaun laughed.

“Tell me or I will destroy those kids.” yelled Salvador.

“The funny part about that is I don’t know where the board is I didn’t put it anywhere it left.” said Shaun.

“ What do you mean it left.” screamed Salvador.

“I mean its gone you have to search for it I can't help you.”

KABOOM!!!!! The wall just broke a part in salvadors layer as Julio shot down the place with the plane.

“Quick shaun get in.” yelled Julio

Just a shaun was about to get into the plane Salvador snatched him.

“Oh you're coming with me.” Salvador yelled as him and Shaun vanished.

“What do we do while we wait?” asked Tristen.

“Well first we need to make sure the board stays safe” replied Taylor.

A helicopter started hovering over the cabin. It was salvador and his robots. One by one the robots went down the latter’s on top of the cabin.

“What do we do, what do we do” asked Austin.

“We need to hide in the basement and go out the back.” Tristen told the group.

The group ran down to hide as the robots took over the cabin. Austin led them out the back and locked the door. Just then is when julio came with the helicopter to save the group.

“Down here, down here.” Cody and Taylor yelled as Austin and Tristen made sure the robots did not follow.

The helicopter flew down to save them. Ounce they all got on Cody had dropped the board as the helicopter started flying. Cody hopped down grabbed the board ran and jumped on the helicopter holding the board in one hand and the plane in another.

“Help, help quick pull me up.” screamed Cody.

Just then a Robot hopped and grabbed Cody’s leg and tried to pull him down. The whole group pulled cody and the board up and knocked out the robot.

“Thanks guys.” said Cody

“We need to get back before salvador and his robots get on their helicopter.” yelled Julio over the loud sounds of the blades from the helicopter.

The group was making there way back to san diego when Julio told them about his attempt to save shaun.

“Salvador took him before he could jump on.” Julio explained.

“How are things going on at base.” asked tristen

“Well we still haven't got any leads on where the next board is, its hard to find this one for some reason.” Julio explained yelling over the sound of the propeller.

Julio flew the helicopter all the way to san diego back to shauns house. With the snowboard still unsafe without the capsule they need to get there quickly.

“We have to get the board straight to the capsule.” Tristen explained.

“Thats right before salvador can get his hands on it.” Taylor said.

“Where almost in san diego.” Yelled julio over the propeller.

The plane scored all of the way to shauns house with the snowboard. Once the group got to the house they went straight to the capsule to put the board in. Thats when the house got a call it was the hospital.

“Excuse me is there a Leo here.” Said the operator.

“Yes thats me.” Leo replied.

“I have been told to inform you that your friend mitchell.” Said the lady

“Yes what about him.” asked Leo.

“Well hes all ok.” replied the operator.

“Oh, thank goodness!.” yelled leo.

“His heat is back to normal he just needs a few days rest here and we will send him back to you guys down in ssan ddiego real soon,.” the operator told Leo.

“Ok thank you” said Leo.

Leo told the group what the lady said. Right when the group got to the basement they put the two boards in the capsule and tried to get a lead on where the third board is. Thats when Leo remembered what shaun said about how he had the board and the board left on its own and hid itself. Leo told the group about shaun saying that. The all wondered how can it just leave on its own. Once they started searching on the map they realized it would be in the ocean.

“Well how will we get the board if its in the ocean” asked Taylor.

“She's right it could be miles out from shore.” replied Cody.

“We would need to use the boat with the energy scanner so we can find this board.” Leo told everyone.

“Theres still no specific place where the board is it could be anywhere in the ocean and it may not even be in the ocean.” Tristen explained.

“You three will have to dive into the ocean to find the board.” Julio told Tristen.

“This search could take days.” replied Cody

“Thats very true.” said Austin.

“Thats why you need to start now.” replied Leo

“Thats right if we don't start now i don't know how long it will be until we find this but we have had some energy source havent we Leo.” asked Julio.

“Yes we have there is some power in the arctic, Theres also some by florida, but theres a lot In the pacific near islands.” explained Leo, “We think we should start by the islands.”

“Well when should we leave.” asked Tristen.

“You guys will start in the morning.” replied Austin

As morning came the group has been getting everything prepared for the boat. This boat contains food that can last three people for a year, fishing poles, a barbecue, A solar powered engine that can also take gas, and on the bottom is beds and shelter, They also have the radar to detect the energy.

“This boat is amazing!” Taylor screamed.

“ Its packed with everything you guys and girls will need.” replied Leo.

The group went down to the docks to set off. That was a bright sunny morning there were no clouds in the air no sight of anything. But all of a sudden the sky turned dark in front of the group. Just then salvador Popped out with four robots to attack the ship.

“What are you doing here!” Leo yelled.

“Ive come to find the board before you get to it.” Salvador told them in an evil voice.

“You won't get passed us to get there.”  Austin replied in a screaming voice.

“Robots attack.” yelled Salvador.

The kids got the robot guns and started fighting. The kids started fighting Salvador left. The kids demolished all of the robots one by one. As the robots just kept coming they just couldn't go through the three kids. As Salvador fled the premises the kids kept fighting.

“These robots are tougher than the old ones” Taylor told Cody

“We just need to keep fighting.” replied Cody.

Tristen fought two robots with the robot gun. As Cody and Taylor were struggling to take the robots down Tristen helped.

“You need help?” asked Tristen

Tristan joined in with Cody and Taylor to take down the last three robots. Cody jumped up in the air and latched on to the back of the robot and flew it straight into the ground destroying it. As Tristan was firing the gun at the robot.

“I can't hit the bot he keeps dodging my fire.” Tristen told Cody

“I’ll go distract him.” replied Cody

Tristen kept on firing at the robot but he kept missing. The robot was dodging it in the air flying back and forth. Cody threw a rock at the robot and the robot turned around at him.

“Hey you can't get me!” yelled Cody.

The robot started chasing after Cody. Thats when Tristen fired his shot and knocked down the bot. All of the bots were destroyed and thats when salvador reappeared.

“You people think you have won” salvador is explaining, “you guys will never win I will destroy and find the last board I only need one you guys need all three.”

“Your wrong you cant beat us.” yelled Leo.

“You dont have any robots left.” yelled Tristen.

“I don't need any robots to destroy you three i can take you down myself.” explained salvador.”

Salvador jumped from the pile of robots down to the kids.

“I can take all three of you with one hand.” explained salvador as he walked closer to the kids.

“How have you known where we are and how to find us” Cody asked.

“Thats easy” Salvador said as Austin walked towards him.

“I have been working with Salvador this whole time ever since shaun found me and my group to search Salvador took me and told me to help him which i did.”

“I knew there was something up with you.” explained Taylor.

“Why would you do this” Chandler asked.

“ I never liked any of you I wanted the power, the power to destroy you and the world.” explained Austin

Just then a gold flash appeared in the ocean.

“Thats it lets go Austin.” Salvador told Austin as they stole a boat to go chase after the board.

the group got in the boat and started chasing salvador. They were racing through the water chasing the golden light. They had finally gotten side by side with each other. Thats when they started firing at each other.

“Salvador you can't get away from this” yelled Leo

“Oh I can but you won't” Salvador explained.

Just then Salvador shot and sank their boat.

The light of gold disappeared.

“Salvador the light is gone.” Zac told him.

“What, What happened!” screamed Salvador.

As the boat was sinking with Tristen, Cody, Taylor, Leo, Julio, and Chandler in it. There had seemed to be no hope for the group.

To Be Continued In The Next Book……...