Bingo the Horse | Teen Ink

Bingo the Horse

By Ian Graham, San Diego, California
Ian Graham, San Diego, California

The ground was muddy, bodies everywhere, and the sky was lit with a heavenly light. There were 6 men left on the field and their bodies black from the mud around them.
“Luck, lets finish this.” said one man.
“I agree.” said Luck. Then as if it was a lightning strike both of them had their swords in each others grasps, eyes shining with rage.
“Truth, I need help!” screamed Luck,
“I’m afraid that I have been bribed on by the bounties of treasure these Apparitions carry.” replied Truth.
“Happiness! What about you?!” spat Luck.
“It seems that you have started this war Luck, and we must end it.” whispered Happiness.
And at that moment Luck screamed a final word. The ground began to shake as if the world had been turned upside down and the ground was being shaken out of a cup.
“LUCK NO!” screamed Truth. And at that moment the area ceased to exist and they were all thrown into the Fire of the Depths. The agonizing pain that they all felt from the war were nothing compared to this. They felt the pain of all the people who died that had rage, regrets, loss, and sorrow. The feeling of having a loved one die over and over again a few thousand times a second made them all feel the power of rage, and then as quick as it started they all stopped feeling the pain, sorrow, and regret that place held. The men had then been thrown into the Realm of the Forgotten forced to spend the rest of eternity looking for purpose. All that was left on the battlefield was the 6 swords of the men who died. Each one had a rune carved on the hilt which meant what their unique skills were: Luck, Truth, Happiness, Sorrow, Greed, Rage. This battlefield was then named the Battle of the 6 Gods, each god having a different statue. Even in modern times this place was revered as cursed by Rage.

Bingo awoke from his slumber atop his wooden throne, he leapt down to begin his morning preparations for the day. He began by eating his favorite pasta noodle The Chicken Noodle that his owners bought for him. His owners were two nice people named Harold and Chester Martinez. They were living together through college. They were brothers and had Bingo since he was just a puppy. When they found him on the street with all of his skin thrashed by the occasional beating of the humane society. He had been a lonely dog that had no family (as far as they knew) and he had been a good dog that always was loyal and happy but never showed any signs of unusualness. But this was about to end on this very unusual morning. As Bingo was eating his Chicken Noodles, Chester came down and saw that the door was gone. He thought nothing of it and replaced it with the several other doors that were lying next to the front door. When Bingo realized that the door was gone he jumped, for their could be a burglar in this very house. When Bingo looked around the kitchen for a while, he realized that the only people in the house where Chester and Harold. Bingo had yet to see Harold come down those stairs and he wondered if he was still in his bed.
When Bingo was finally done with his morning routine, his morning was interrupted again by a sudden knock on the door by a strange scent that he had never encountered. When Chester opened the door they both found out that their was no one there. At this point Bingo was beginning to get scared, what if this door thing had to do with his inconsistent dreaming? Bingo wondered whether he should notify anyone of the problems he was having in dreams, which were unusual. His dreams were about strange things of creatures talking to him in a language he could not understand. What he did know is that he was always playing the insignificant part in these dreams, always playing the part of the person that maybe was not supposed to be there. He had no say in what his subconscious was getting at. For all the unusual things in Bingo’s life, this has got to be one of the weirdest moments of his life.    
Bingo’s house was designed to look like a shoe, which would have been odd if the architect was nothing less than the greatest architect Salazar Smoker. Bingo loved this man for his great love for buildings and Bingo did too, until he realized that this man was arrested for treachery against the local government. Salazar had a troubled childhood where his parents never got along. They did this, for a reason that made no sense to Bingo, because their marriage was getting along too well. They needed to add some spice into their lives and  started fighting. Salazar was stuck in the middle of it all and felt like it was somewhat his fault, so he built thousands of odd structures that would amuse the viewers and entertain them to the point of purchasing the property. When this occurs it’ll propose to the new owners that ‘Wow we should tell more people about it’ type of thing where they tell more people. This type of thing made Bingo want to become a horse even more because he always had a fascination for everything graceful and beautiful. Well he knew that his day was over even though it had just begun, for the fact that Bingo did not want to spend any more of his day doing anything else, he just wanted to sleep.
When he awoke the next day, Bingo was being walked by his owner Harold and he noticed a very peculiar smell. When he smelled this smell it had a very unusual scent. The scent was of an animal. An animal of very cold origin. It was a moose. Bingo noticed this right away, for he was forced to bury his nose into the ground. This was because the smell was so raunchy that he had to think of a rotting animal, or a dead body. This smell was getting closer and closer and Bingo felt his body pulsating with vibrant hate. He wanted to attack Harold and felt the dream of himself becoming a horse move slowly away until Harold kicked him.
“Lets go Bingo.” said Harold.
Eventually the smell moved farther away and Bingo told himself there was nothing to worry about. When they arrived home back at the Shoe, Harold decided on pizza. Obviously Bingo could not have the pizza for it was unsafe, but he knew that the brothers would give it to him anyways. When they had finished their dinner he smelled the terrible stench again. This time it was so pungent that he felt the presence right next to him.
“Come with me.” said the smell.
And at that moment the smell and Bingo were sucked away through the physical plane.

As Bingo and the smell arrived at their destination, he heard the voice once more.
“We have been teleported to the past, by about a few 600,000 million years.” stated the smell.
Of course Bingo could not trust the smell and thought that this could not be true.
“It is true. My name is Moose and I am an Apparition.” said Moose.
At this point Bingo was beginning to panic. The area around the two was enrooted with grass and plant life.
“This is place where you will acquire your first trait.” said Moose. “If you don’t know what a trait is I shall explain. A trait is a physical/mental quality that makes objects stronger or better in any way. They don’t have to be good for other people, but nonetheless are still useful for anyone who acquires them.”
This made no sense to Bingo since he was just a regular old dog, but he knew that this Moose was telling him to choose a strength which was handy.
“You can not see me, since I am an Apparition, an object that has taken a trait. I have taken the trait of Luck, which in your case indicates that I am invisible. This is my second journey back to the Fires of The Depths, where I will choose a 2nd while you will choose a 1st.” said Moose. “If you wish to choose think of what you’ve always wanted.”
As Bingo thought of the thing he always wanted, his brain seemed to shut out the dream of a horse and more of the dream of being able to talk. This dream was good but Bingo wanted to be a horse. Bingo thought harder and harder until Moose shouted,
“You can not become a horse. It is not a trait that you acquire at the moment, you are too weak.”
“But I’ve always wanted to be a horse!” shouted Bingo.
“You’ve picked your first trait Bingo. Congratulations.” said Moose
As Bingo recoiled at the sudden burst of talking, he realized that there was less that he could do and more that learn from this invisible moose. Bingo when you acquire your second I will come and help  you get your 3rd but as it stands now I cannot help you any further. I think that it is time that we begin the tour of this unusual place.

“If you heard earlier Bingo, I called this place the Fires of the Depths, the place where the Deep Ones come to die. There wills and regrets lie here as well as their strengths and weaknesses. I have only journeyed here once when I was much much younger, but now I am enlightened and I can promise you that this will be better once you have learned the powers of The Old Ones.” said Moose.
    “When I come here for my 2nd trait how long will that be?” said Bingo
    “Oh, for me it was a couple hundred thousand years. But for you it might be different because you can talk to any race now.” said Moose
    “But what other races are there?” replied Bingo.
    “Oh, thousands and hundreds of different races. Each race has their own beliefs and god s that this place shares. It is a very mysterious area in space where objects gain new qualities while others waste away and cease to exist.”
    “But what happens when we die with our traits? Do we become what lies in this dreary place?”
    “No, we can't really die unless we are killed by an object of higher status than us.” said Moose
    “What happens when we are of the highest statis that we can reach as animals?” replied Bingo.
    “We do not seek the end until we have perfection, if you do not seek perfection leave this place now.” said Moose.
    “I just want to know: Is there a limit to the amount of traits we can acquire?”
    “No Bingo, there’s always room to be better at something even if you are the best. Thats what great of the Fires is that you can take what others don't need and materialize it into your own good fortune.” said Moose
    “Well what happens if you can’t use all of the abilities you get?”
    “No more questions Bingo, we must tread carefully because there are other objects here just as us, looking for the same thing. The Kraken of Truth. This kraken must not be underestimated even if he is dead. He is one of the strongest Holders that the universe has ever seen.” said Moose
    “Whats a Holder?” said Bingo
    “A holder is an object or organism that has found perfection in any area of development. This can be in any area you think you can improve. Of course, what I said earlier is true that you can’t ever stop gaining perfection, but it is also true that there is a certain point in which an object has a Holding point of a certain quality. This Kraken gained so much truth trait that he became a holder of it, and now others can steal it from him.” Moose replied.
    “How do you know so much about the mysteries of this place?”
    “I know this because I almost live down here. I research everything I can find and I use it to gain more traits. I am almost a Holder myself.” said Moose
    “How old are you Moose?” said Bingo.
“Shh be quiet Bingo, there is another around here listening to our conversation. It seems he wants to join in. Come on Helios its time you showed your face!” screamed Moose.
    This Helios creature was not anything Bingo had seen before. It was a writhing mass of tentacles and eyes all looking at certain spot Bingo could not see.
    “Greetings Moose. I see you have brought another into our Realm. Shall I dispatch of him?” boomed Helios.
    “No, he is a collegue of mine and seeks the has been seeking something for a long time. This “thing” he has been seeking was a way to become a horse.” exclaimed Moose.
    “HA, a horse are you serious? Thats so pathetic, why don’t you become something so much greater than a horse. Are you still mad at yourself for not being perfect?” said Helios.
    “No, I am here so I can become more like my buddy Moose over here, a nice individual that likes to talk.” replied Bingo
    “What does talking have to do with acquiring perfection Bingo? What does it have to do with becoming a greater individual?” exclaimed Helios in a tone of amusement.
“I dont care what you think of my dream. I’m here to help my friend. If you aren’t, you're not a friend.” said Bingo
“Well I wish you luck you two. Especially you Moose. With this one around, you’ll never get anything done.” cried Helios.
“Farewell Helios.” said Moose.
    “Well that guy was not very kind.” said Bingo.
    “He’s never very kind to outsiders like you Bingo. Especially one with a dream so far fetched as yours.” replied Moose, “Lets go back to my house. I have something there for you and we shall talk more about me.”
    “Sounds like a good idea to me.” said Bingo.
    “Alright get ready for a sudden boost. It won't be very comfortable, but you will have to do it to become stronger.” said Moose.

When the two arrived at Moose’s place in the another unidentified realm, the Bingo looked around to see if there was anything of importance.
    “Hey is that a picture of Salazar Smoker?” said Bingo.
    “Yes, it is. We got to know each other pretty well when I came out of the darkness of lies. He told me that if you let you imagination free you can accomplish anything. He justified that by making his life as abstract as possible. His one work that I probably thought was the hardest and most enjoyable to look at, was the Shoe of the Big. It literally was a house that was a giant shoe.” said Moose
    “Thats where I live!” said Bingo.
    “You live in the Shoe of the Big?”
    “Yes I’ve lived there my whole life thinking that it was a great work of art!” said Bingo
    “I never thought that you were the type that payed attention to detail.” said Moose.
“I’m not! I just loved the way the shoe can be so habitable. It makes for a great lifestyle.” said Bingo.
    “How so?” said Moose.
    “It is so because I knew that when Salazar was a boy, he knew what he was going to do. When I think of becoming a horse, I think of an impossible dream. Thats why I looked up to Salazar so much. He made his dream possible through effort.” exclaimed Bingo.
    “That makes sense, but why look up to Salazar when his dream was so reachable. Its more reachable then literally transforming your body into a different organism.” said Moose.
    “I know that its easier but nonetheless, it was a dream conquered by effort!” said Bingo.
    “Well enough talk about Salazar, lets talk about my past. said Moose. When I was a young moose my parents always told me that sometimes I would have to give up on something I always wanted. They never really ever a help to me. My parents always wanted what was best for me, but at the expense of my happiness. When I figured out that there was something beyond Earth, that there was more, I wondered if I could there and become better than what my parents wanted me to become. It was always hard being a child of 2 parents that thought if they used me to jump through hoops for them, they would feel better about themselves as parents, for they knew that my happiness was sacrificed for the salvation of their happiness. I left my parents and knew that when I used my dream i could learn more and more about this separate world and how I could travel there. It always was a hard thought knowing that there was nothing I could do to get to it. My dream was to be so perfect, that my parents or anybody would have to have me jump through hoops ever again. This was why I researched coming to the Fires of the Depths and why I was always so fascinated with perfection.” finished Moose.
    “Wow, I never thought that your parents had an influence on your decision.” said Bingo.
    “Yes, they did as all parents should have on their children's futures. My parents though, had no interest in my future, they wanted my future so they could become successful. My parents used me in the non meanest way possible. But it was still used for a greedy purpose.” said Moose.
    “Im sorry Moose.” Said Bingo.
    “Its ok, i’m used to the fact that some people are just not the same as others. It hurts to know that though, because I know a lot of good people, these people are harassed and have their bad moments. I don’t think that they should be punished as much as they are.” said Moose.
    “Yeah that is too bad.” said Bingo
    “Lets go get my 2nd, so that I can help you for your 2nd.” said Moose.
    “Good idea. I don’t want to go back to Chester and Harold because they don’t too understand me as you do. They don’t understand the true feelings that I have. I suppose that does correlate with me not being able to talk.” said Bingo.
    “What is your second trait going to be Moose?” said Bingo.   
“My 2nd is going to be Truth so that I don’t have to tell lies to people. its to make people trust me without having to say anything. Its going to be wonderful.” said Moose.
“Well lets go then Moose, my 2nd is waiting as well.” said Bingo.
“Truth lies in the Fires of the Depths, for he is a kraken. An ancient monster that lived in the deep oceans of Titan. This beast was revered for his talent in mental destruction and physical destruction and only one was known to take him down. This one was certainly a powerful individual, and you will find out who that is soon.” said Moose.
“How are we going to acquire a trait by such a powerful individual?” said Bingo.
“We are going to acquire through an unorthodox way. I’m sure that it will surprise you.” said Moose.
    “I’m sure it will.” said Bingo.
That was the last of their talk as they transported out of the place through means Bingo had not encountered yet.

As the two of them reentered space, they saw that the only objects that were in this lonely dimensions were some of the weirdest Bingo had ever seen. These objects included but not limited to: Rubber, Ducks, Televisions, Sharks, Windows and Sand paper. These objects were so random, not even Bingo could figure out why they were here.
    “Why are these here Moose?” said Bingo
    “They are here because the trash in all of the worlds can’t be stagnant. They must be transported here. This realm was designed to provide space for incoming trash. This place holds the physical possessions of people that could not hold on to them forever. The people knew that they had to get rid of these objects somehow. And this seemed like the best decision.” replied Moose.
    They had ventured through the trash some more, when they stumbled across a bright light among the ruins of an old, floating house. This light was a color Bingo had never seen before. A color that would have burned brightly inside someones head before they died. A heavenly light. Whitish per say.
    “We have arrived at the Throne of the Wise. This belongs to Truth and we must walk safely, for there are evil creatures that dwell here.”
said Moose
    “When we meet Truth what should I do? Will I be able to trust him even when he is not talking or looking at me?” asked Bingo.
    “Well, all you have to do is stand perfectly still. My luck may affect you and you could be not seen or chosen by Truth as a proxy for his enlightenment. Some things that Truth knows, should not be none by the likes of you. No offense but there is knowledge in which you are not privileged enough to know.” replied Moose.
    As they approached the growing light, Bingo felt a knot instantly grow in his stomach. This knot made it hard not to vomit everywhere for this knot was an iron fist that had wound itself around Bingos heart. It was now starting to clutch so hard at his chest that he did not even care if he died. The pain was so engulfing that he only felt his body tremble beneath the might of Truth. His mind was reeling as it recalled new thoughts that he had never seen or known to exist before. His brain was now starting to go into self-destruct mode for it had been propelled into his brain. He knew things that should never had come to be and he knew what things could... and it stopped. The pain the thoughts, the ambitions, had all slipped away as Bingos brain was bombarded with the Luck of Moose. Moose had been right for Bingo was standing still the whole time. Moose was becoming a Holder of Luck passing it on to others. As the feelings faded away from Bingo his understanding was becoming hazy once more. His understanding of the universe was becoming to stand still and the ways he was using these pieces of knowledge were unknown still to him. Bingo knew that when Moose was to begin the conversation with Truth, Bingo would have to be away from the situation at all costs. This was the beginning to the adventure that Bingo wanted to go on his whole life. The path of the horse. Maybe Truth would tell him how to become it. He would not know now for it was Moose’s time to ask the question of transcendence into a higher state of life.
    “Truth I ask of you know, what do I need to acquire the trait of Truth? What must I do to acquire this wonderful and beautiful trait that could aid me and my friends through our adventures?” asked Moose.
“You are greedy.” said a voice Bingo would think was close to godlike. The voice represented a thought that was so prominent to the situation, that Bingo made this part of his story a big part of ours. As Truth said this, Bingo heard a cracking sound and the smell that Bingo had known for so long was gone. The smell that brought him here to this dangerous and forsaken place. It carried him. The smell of Moose. It was gone.
“There is another here, listening to the voice of Truth. Who may it be? A lone dog looking for signs of transformation? This amuses me.” said Truth
“No way!” Bingo exclaimed, “I will not stand for the amusement of the 5th!”
“You will,” demanded Truth. “Everyone will, including Moose.”
“Moose knows things you don’t. He can’t have succumbed to the power of Greed!” Bingo spat.
    “Moose knows no boundaries to the power of Luck. We have seen this with him. He cannot be allowed to attain a 2nd!” repeated Truth. The only one known to attain a Truth as a 2nd has been Greed. His power is unmatched by any of the other Holders, including Moose!”
    “But... Moose became a Holder... shouldn’t he be able to...” whispered Bingo
    “MOOSE IS NOT WORTHY!” roared Truth even though there was no hint of rage. “Moose does not know the curses Truth can have on you and your loved ones. It can destroy you. It can destroy others. Knowing the secrets of the universe is not a good thing. In fact you want to stay as far away as possible. It’s so bad that I have tried to end myself thousands of times. These all to no avail. Think hard next time you seek me. It will not be pretty. Goodbye Bingo.” And as Truth said this, Bingo was transported, just as Moose had, through a singular point and Bingo was thrown into the fray again.

As Bingo began to panic from the sudden disappearance of his friend shook him like no other force. The thought of knowing that no more guidance would allow him, he thought of using his nose to maybe find if Moose was still here, but it seemed not even Bingo’s nose would work. The thought of have no guidance through these dark times made him uneasy for the fact that he was still in communication with Truth and saw there was still a way to get away from the signal. The power of Truth did frighten Bingo though. Truth did have humongous amounts of power that seemed to come to no end. When this power was used correctly or sinisterly Bingo thought that Truth could destroy anything, even the strongest forces of good. The thing that scared Bingo the most, is how Bingo was going to escape or go back to Harold or Chester, for he did not want to continue his quest for perfection. All Bingo wanted was for things to go back to the way they were. Give up on his dream and give up on his friend. But that little seed that Moose planted in Bingo’s heart shed through all of the dread that was covering it. Bingo knew that since he began this quest, he would be forced to end it without his friend. Bingo knew that the end was coming for him, but he knew that at some point it would be inevitable. This is what frightened Bingo the most. He had to face his fear to save his friend. As Bingo was walking around this mysterious planet he realized there seemed to be only one thing; a house. This house had smoke rising out of the chimney giving it a human looking quality. As Bingo entered the house without knocking, he noticed there was a fireplace that had a chair a few feet away. This chair seemed to hold a certain creature.
    “Hello?” said Bingo.
    “Hello.” said the creature.
    “Who are you?” replied Bingo
    “I am Master Shifu, I am a Holder if you know what that is.” replied Shifu.
    “What kind of Holder are you Master Shifu?” said Bingo
    “Well, this is not what you should want to learn at this time. Correct? I assume you want to learn how to get your friend back. Is it to my attention that you came to this house looking for shelter, or for the sudden force that made you think that there was salvation for your problem here.” exclaimed Shifu.
    “I came here for the shelter obviously, why would a force tell me a hero was here?”
    “Well, I think you know that its not unusual for that to happen.” smiled Shifu.
    “What are you smiling for!? I have things to do that are worse than you would think.” replied Bingo.
    “Why would you think that your problem is the worst thing i have seen in my adventures through time and space? Why do you underestimate me so much that you make me out to be a crying babe? Don’t give too much haste young one, for I have more power than I know what to do with. Its too bad that I can’t be more modest in this situation, but it seems an ignorant fool like you can’t see the importance in me.”
    “I didn’t mean it too insult you, but it does seem apparent that the problem is worse than you have seen. Is it not?”
    “No its not. I have seen creatures bigger than planets, bigger than galaxies. These forces have made me who I am. I was forced to take shelter here after the second monster of a creature Agazoth the Galaxy Destroyer. He killed my family and planet and my people. I was the most powerful but could not save my planet from its immediate destruction. Agazoth destroyed my planet for reasons that I do not know, but It was apparent that I had no chance against a creature bigger than a planet. But it seems that I could not have done anything. This creature was so massive that not even the greatest of holders could have destroyed it, for Agazoth was a Holder himself. He was a Holder of Rage, the most powerful kind. As my planet was defended from the likes of the Kraken of Truth and the Abyssal Squid of Luck, I watched helplessly as those two creatures were wasted by an unbelievably strong force that had an effect so strong that not even The Kraken could shake Agazoth’s hold of the planet. Agazoth had almost achieved his 5th, a feat so big that not even Luck could acquire. As my planet was destroyed from Agazoth I made a new one in hopes of moving my people to the new salvation, but as good things must come to an end, my people were killed before they even knew it. My newly made planet was in vain for Truth and Luck were banished to the Fires of the Depths sent to spend the rest of their lives searching.”
    “Agazoth is what kind of creature? He seems that he can’t be something so extraordinary that he made a new race by having himself be the only one?”
    “He is unimaginably dangerous, and his looks are nothing to discuss for he has no features that are relatable to anything else. His power is unmatched. The only other being that may be stronger is Q, the monster in which the universe was modeled after. This Q was so powerful that I would think that not even Agazoth would stand a chance against something so powerful. This power was the one spread by the 6 swordsmen if you have heard the tale. If you haven’t I shall recollect the story of legend. As the universe was becoming a dying, waste of space, there was still a few left known as the 6th Swordsmen named as the strongest beings in the universe that could destroy anything. As each of the swordsmen finished their battle brought upon who will model the next universe. As each of the swordsmen made up each of their minds they started attacking each other, for they had found out that one other swordsmen was plotting against their plan. His name was Luck. It wasn’t as if he shouldn’t have started the war, for if their was no war I might not be alive. As the battle was ending and the universe was in its final minutes, Luck screamed the words of a new dimension which was forbidden among the Pact of Swords a pact made by the 6 Swordsmen. As Luck screamed this word it created a new dimension modeled after what Luck was the most ideal for his kind, the Fires of the Depths, and as he said this the other swordsmen fought to keep themselves existing. The other swordsmen were breaking their pact as well. The one swordsmen that made us standing here today was Happiness. She was the only one who could have made our universe that was filled with so much happiness. As Luck made the Fires, Rage made the worst of all. The Realms of the Forgotten. The place where objects tend to exist only by destroying others. As expected by someone so sinister as Rage, this Realm was the one that killed them all, for they could not make the decision to destroy each other. So they pooled all of their resources and made the new universe Halfus, the one we live in now. If those swordsmen had not done this, we could not have been here today recollecting these events. As they made the universe, the swordsmen made a fatal mistake, creating Q. Q is a manifestation of feelings of Rage, Luck, Happiness, Sorrow, Truth, and Greed. Q was an abomination that was easily up there in the most powerful entity of all time. As the universe changes, time does not. So when space changes time stays the same. But when the opposite happens, space changes so drastically that it can’t keep up. Thats why time travel is technically impossible. This impossibility was soiled by the likes of Q. I cannot describe any further for I may have spilled enough information, but I hope this information will be useful because I sure did.”
    “When you were fighting Agazoth with Truth and Luck, what were they doing to fend him off? How long did they fight him and stand a chance?”
    “This question I have wanted answered for longer than you would know Bingo. This question would have determined how much time my people had left and how much time my planet had left. But as you see they were both slain within I estimate, a few minutes.”
    “When Agazoth was fighting Truth and Luck, what did you see about him that would be something of a weakness? Maybe an eyeball or two? A mouth?”
    “As I said earlier, Agazoth had no retainable features to anything I have ever seen. Agazoth’s features were that of a demonic crow. A crow with no eyes, or mouth, or no legs. It was so massive that I even shuddered with fear. Truth and Luck even used their most powerful abilities to dispatch of Agazoth. All of the attempts to destroy him were for not. As the Agazoth was halfway through the planet, I went into a portal that I made and went halfway across the universe, asking for help from the people that helped me, but too no surprise I received no help from the ones I gave help too.”
    “Where did Agazoth go? Why isn’t he here now? Why have I never heard of him?”
    “Agazoth does well to destroy those that know him. I am probably the only one that knows he exists besides Truth. Truth can’t tell anybody though, because he was put under an incantation when he was sent to the Fires. If you ever wondered where Luck went, you would not be able to guess since Agazoth destroyed him. The last Great Holder is Truth.”
    “Do you know how I would be able to summon Truth back from the Fires? Do you know any way to apprehend Agazoth?”
    “No, Truth will most likely never be able to escape the Fires, but tracking Agazoth will not be that hard, for he is as big as a galaxy. The hard part will be seeking Agazoth and conversing. The only way we can do this, is so that we can repent against him. The only way that we can destroy Agazoth is to consult Q. I have no idea how to converse with Q, but its our only chance.”
    “Where do we begin our search of Agazoth?”
    Well, the last place that I saw him. My home planet. We could travel there now, but be warned; he has no remorse or regrets. Killing you or me won’t be very hard at all, so we need to be cautious. I haven’t done this with many people, but I did teleport many times. I suppose the only way is to touch some part of my body. Hold my arm Bingo, this is going to get pretty crazy.”
    “Ok Master Shifu, my only question is....”
    “NO TIME FOR QUESTIONS” as they were both thrusted into the 4th dimension. As they soared through the bumps and cracks that the wormhole held, colors and shapes flew past them and landed in the bumps with a lightning-like crack. The lights they were seeing was extraordinary, much more vibrant than either of them have ever seen. The end of the tunnel of swirling darkness and dust was slowly coming closer and there was no stop and they just kept going closer until they finally reached the end. The lights stopped and the darkness stopped. The only thing that was left was the dust swirling around their feet as they touched the scorched ground of Master Shifu’s home planet.
    “We have reached my planet. You may call it whatever you like, but I prefer to call it its proposed name ‘The Forsaken’. Tread carefully for you don’t know where anything could be. The only way we can reach Agazoth is through this planet, which he has left his mighty ‘feathers’ that hold his purpose. I have never come back to this place knowing that i could never retain all of these memories inside my skull.”
    And as Shifu said this, the ground shook and lava spurted out of a lava geyser nearby Bingo.
    “As I said, tread carefully.” Shifu said.
    “When do we know when we found one of Agazoth’s feathers?” replied Bingo.
    “We will know when we see the gargantuan amount of energy surging through your body.”
    “How will we be able to see that?” Bingo shouted.
    “Sorry, I will be able to see it, not you.” replied Shifu.
    As the two walked among the ruins of Shifu’s people, they both saw mounds of dirt and ash as they walked past destroyed houses and buildings. The lava that Bingo saw earlier was building around Shifu.
    “Shifu! Watch out!” exclaimed Bingo
    “Do not worry young one, its just my people. They have come to greet me and look at what I have done. I have done nothing that they can see. The disappointment that fills them is overwhelming, and I can feel it. I dont know what to do.”
    “Just don’t move. I will get help.”
    “There is no one around, go yourself Bingo, I knew that I couldn’t go any where near one of the feathers. There always was that seed of doubt in my mind,knowing my demise would be on the planet on which I was brought upon. Go Bingo! Take this ability before you go though. I didn’t want to tell you... but i’m a Holder of Rage. Take this and use it when you feel the utmost anger coming from your heart.”
    “Goodbye Shifu, I will be back for you.”
    “Goodbye Bingo” Shifu replied for his final time. That time as Shifu said this, his feet started to sink into the ground and next his hands, then his chest...It was over for Shifu and Bingo knew it. The only way Bingo was going to do this was through the powers Shifu gave him, but he did not know how he was going to trigger all of the rage he needed. As he was running over to the surge of energy where Shifu was heading, he felt some of nerves prickling. As if a thunderbolt had struck, a gigantic creature hopped out of the ground beneath him, creating a splash of earth that cracked the ground around it. The new cracks then had lava pooling into them from the surrounding pools.
    “Shoot..” Bingo thought. “How am I going to get past this big guy”
The giant beast then jumped into the air and caught some ashes in the sky and morphed them into a sword. His eyes glittered with rage, and it immediately triggered Bingo. His body started transforming into a 12 headed wolf and his body was growing. Bingo roared an enormous roar and sprinted at creature. It swung its sword at Bingo and hit his leg, crimson liquid spraying from the cut. Bingo roared even louder and grabbed the creature with his mouth and flung him across the scalded ground. The creature hit the ground and skidded a few feet. As Bingo watched to see if the creature would move again, he saw that it did not move. Bingo then morphed back to his original form of a friendly, domesticated dog. Bingo’s mind reeled from the events that just happened, and he realized there was something very special about him. Bingo was sitting there on the ground, shuddering from the events that just happened knowing that if he moved he might turn into the great wolf again. The shock flowing through Bingo’s body was enough to force him to think about turning around and going back to his previous owners, Harold and Chester.“If you heard earlier Bingo, I called this place the Fires of the Depths, the place where the Deep Ones come to die. There wills and regrets lie here as well as their strengths and weaknesses. I have only journeyed here once when I was much much younger, but now I am enlightened and I can promise you that this will be better once you have learned the powers of The Old Ones.” said Moose.
    “Whats a Holder?” said Bingo
    “How old are you Moose?” said Bingo.

“Farewell Helios.” said Moose.
    “Alright get ready for a sudden boost. It won't be very comfortable, but you will have to do it to become stronger.” said Moose.All Bingo wanted was for things to go back to the way they were. Give up on his dream and give up on his friend. But that little seed that Moose planted in Bingo’s heart shed through all of the dread that was covering it. Bingo knew that since he began this quest, he would be forced to end it without his friend. Bingo knew that the end was coming for him, but he knew that at some point it would be inevitable. This is what frightened Bingo the most. He had to face his fear to save his friend. As Bingo was walking around this mysterious planet he realized there seemed to be only one thing; a house. This house had smoke rising out of the chimney giving it a human looking quality. As Bingo entered the house without knocking, he noticed there was a fireplace that had a chair a few feet away. This chair seemed to hold a certain creature.
    “Hello?” said Bingo.
    “Hello.” said the creature.
    “Who are you?” replied Bingo
    “He is unimaginably dangerous, and his looks are nothing to discuss for he has no features that are relatable to anything else. His power is unmatched. The only other being that may be stronger is Q, the monster in which the universe was modeled after.”

“Thats where I live!” said Bingo.
    “You live in the Shoe of the Big?”
    “How so?” said Moose.
    “Im sorry Moose.” Said Bingo.
    “Yeah that is too bad.” said Bingo
“Goodbye” Bingo said.
“Goodbye” Moose replied.

This Q was so powerful that I would think that not even Agazoth would stand a chance against something so powerful. This power was the one spread by the 6 swordsmen if you have heard the tale. If you haven’t I shall recollect the story of legend. As the universe was becoming a dying, waste of space, there was still a few left known as the 6th Swordsmen named as the strongest beings in the universe that could destroy anything. As each of the swordsmen finished their battle brought upon who will model the next universe. As each of the swordsmen made up each of their minds they started attacking each other, for they had found out that one other swordsmen was plotting against their plan. His name was Luck. It wasn’t as if he shouldn’t have started the war, for if their was no war I might not be alive. As the battle was ending and the universe was in its final minutes, Luck screamed the words of a new dimension which was forbidden among the Pact of Swords a pact made by the 6 Swordsmen. As Luck screamed this word it created a new dimension modeled after what Luck was the most ideal for his kind, the Fires of the Depths, and as he said this the other swordsmen fought to keep themselves existing. The other swordsmen were breaking their pact as well. The one swordsmen that made us standing here today was Happiness. She was the only one who could have made our universe that was filled with so much happiness. As Luck made the Fires, Rage made the worst of all. The Realms of the Forgotten. The place where objects tend to exist only by destroying others. As expected by someone so sinister as Rage, this Realm was the one that killed them all, for they could not make the decision to destroy each other. So they pooled all of their resources and made the new universe Halfus, the one we live in now. If those swordsmen had not done this, we could not have been here today recollecting these events. As they made the universe, the swordsmen made a fatal mistake, creating Q. Q is a manifestation of feelings of Rage, Luck, Happiness, Sorrow, Truth, and Greed. Q was an abomination that was easily up there in the most powerful entity of all time. As the universe changes, time does not. So when space changes time stays the same. But when the opposite happens, space changes so drastically that it can’t keep up. Thats why time travel is technically impossible. This impossibility was soiled by the likes of Q. I cannot describe any further for I may have spilled enough information, but I hope this information will be useful because I sure did.”
“When Agazoth was fighting Truth and Luck, what did you see about him that would be something of a weakness? Maybe an eyeball or two? A mouth?” Bingo said finally.