The Crash | Teen Ink

The Crash

By 43044, San Diego, California
43044, San Diego, California

smile be Happy

Author's note:

.

Valerie is a girl that is 12 years old, has brown hair and blue eyes. She is just the right height, not too tall and not too short. Valerie only has one parent, her dad Rodger. Quickly after  I found out that my mother died. Valerie  fell apart because  she was not going to have her mother with her. when she got home  her house was going to be along with no one there yet .  Valerie dad got home in the night. Valerie is going to be be home along for all time.

Her mother died in a car accident. The car was a honda its was a red. The car cash was when Valerie Valerie mother was driving home. There was a red light but she didn't see it because she was feeling sleep. It was so late.Mother had no people in the car with her. Valerie mother was 30 year old.

She was a very pretty lady like to take her daugher on field trip like to the zoo
.
Alex is a 13 year years old boy.  The family of Alex  got attacked in the street because there was a lion got out of the its cave.when they were getting off the car to go in there house. He does not have family because they got attacked by a lion.Alex’s sister only didn't get  killed because they saved her and jelly but could not save the rest of his family.

Rodger is the father of Valerie.He is tall and strong they are a rich family. He works in car company and they had to go on a business trip. But he had no one to take care of his daughter so he had to take her with him.
Valerie’s house is white, the living room has gold on the walls they have leather sofas and a samsung T.v. they have 6 rooms and 4 bathroom ,2 suite bedrooms and all the rooms have samsung T.V.

Valerie and Roger were on the business trip and there was a storm and the lighting hit one of the airplanes engine and the airplane fell in jungle and  fire was starting to come out of the sove. Then  Dr.Marcos saw the Flames fire so he ran to the airplane and check if there When they fell down a lot of people got hurt. Valerie and Rodger got a little hurt but not as much as the other people.

There was a doctor named Dr. Marcos  on the plane and try to check everyone was okay. Then he found out that one person die and there was another person that was about to die but Dr.Marcos save him for die. But the lady that survived was crying and Valerie went up to the lady.when Valerie got to the lady she said I know what you are going though my mom die when I was a little kid and i didn't have time tell her something because she was driving and i was in the house.

The Police call my Dad and said your wife as get die in a car access. Rodger called Valerie and says something really sad just happen. Valerie said what happen? Your mother has just pass way in here way to the house.Valerie started crying so hard and then the dad started crying too  then the lady hugged Valerie  and said I am so sorry your mom die.

The doctor took everyone into one large cave to sleep.The next morning the doctor woke everybody up and put everyone in separate groups to go look for food.the groups had to be in groups of 4 people.the four people were Valerie ,Rodger,and some other two strangers.they go looking for food until the sun goes down.when they got to the cave they all put the food in a pile. When they were all back they ate a little bit of the food and the rest they would eat in the morning.

A couple  weeks later everyone would do the same thing they would always do.Some people would gather food and the others would try to fix the plane especially the radio. One day while some people were gathering food the other people made the radio work and they called for help.

They kept on calling for help and finally someone answered. The man who answered asked where they were later on that day the people came back from looking for food. When they got there they saw huge airplane and everyone got on it and got home safely.

When Valerie got home she was so happy after she got to her house. She was walking around the neighborhood and she saw a boy she had never seen before.His name was Alex and he was homeless. when Valerie saw the sign he need money she went up to him and give him 20 dollars and said hi my name is Valerie I live in this neighborhood where are your parents. Alex said they die when i was a small boy I only have my sister.Valerie said I am sorry my mom die when I was a small kid to.

Valerie is walking to into her house but she forget that there a screen door so she bumped into the ito the screen door. Than the boy started to laugh and valerie also because she should know there was a screen door there. Valerie says this is killing me because i forget there's a door there whenever there are people with me in my house. 

Valerie said why don't you come with me and I will give food and see what I can do to you out. Alex just look at her and said nothing and walk with here. When they got to Valerie house Alex just look at the house and said to himself wow you have a big house. Valerie took Alex  inside the house Alex said in his head I will not touch nothing because if i break something.

I will have to pay but I don't have money to pay if i break something. Valerie told Alex to will give you money so you can buy some clothing for you and a blank so you are not cold in the night. Alex lives in a old smelly place. Valerie told Alex, I will make you some  delicious food so you have something in your stomach.
Valerie and alex were talking and alex said what if i go in some house and get there food. valerie said that is very bad idea. Because if they watch you will have to go to jail for going in someone house and getting their food.

Alex sleepy in a really dusty place but Valerie is going to try to help him.you  can just hear the bellow of the air in the night, it was a painful screech.Valerie told alex if you don't to get food you can faint because your sugar will go down and you will have to the doctor.

Alex is getting sicker because he has eaten nothing in lot of days.
Valerie goes talk to Alex about taking him to the doctor.
“I worried about you getting sick.how about come with me?” Valerie says.
“I dont have money to pay for the doctor.” Alex says.
“I will pay for the doctor so you don’t get more sick.”Valerie says.
“Thank you for helping me. “ says Alex
A few hours later Valerie and Alex walk in the doctor's office and its quiet. There is people sitting down on the sofa and they look pale because they are sick.
Alex looks around and says to himself i don't want to be here.Alex a frown but he seat down to wait for the doctor to call him.
The doctor walks out and says, “Alex! its your turn to come with me.”
The doctor says “i will be back with your test result.”
The result are bad or good i feel like they are going to be bad.”says Alex
You will be scared because it can go worried or good.” doctor says
Can my sins be solve.”Alex says
yes its can be solve in couple years.” says Doctor
I got nervous and starting shaking so I ran out of the room.” says Alex
I go get the Alex and go back to the room.”says Doctor
oh ok i am ready for the news.”says Alex
    The bad news is Alex you have diabetes.” says Doctor
I dont have the money to buy the medicine.” says Alex
Don't worry we will take care of your medicine and all of the other stuff.”says Doctor
Oh ok thank you for the help you guys have give me.”says Alex
Alex and Valerie walk out of the doctor.
we are going to my house find if I have
something for you to wear.”says Valerie
    okay but i have to have out what I can pay you back form the thing you have done for me.” says Alex
    you dont need to pay me back I doing because i help other kids that don't have a family.” says Valerie 
its amazing how you help me with my live. says Aex
      they get to Valerie house and say i will be in the living room okay.”says Alex
    Valerie told him no because you need to try the shirt and pants so i can know if they fit you because then we have to go to the store and buy some .” says Valerie

But I feel like just been doing too many things for and i can not pay you back because do have a job or nothing to pay you back.”says Alex
you are my friend so i need to help you with what you need help and buy the medilas so you don't get  more sick when the days pass.” Says Valerie
okay Thank you for all the help you have give me. when  I get old will see what I can do to be equal.” says Alex
     Valerie is pound if here herself because she been helping other people that need help in their life.

” Time As past it has been  3 years later.”says Valerie
    I am bigger and I can take care of myself because in couple days i will get a job to get money.” Says Alex
    I am going to see how I can pay you back .
Alex does not live in the street no more because he got a work that someplace.
The place he work is in 7865 brown street blvd San Forste zip code 98076 its in the right side.
    (Direct Characterization)Valerie is yelling  hey Roger do you know where Alex works, He works at Point Loma High School and is a teacher assistant. He assists kids that don't understand what the teacher is telling them what to do for their classwork.

Alex is a very smart He is learning by the years he has been doing the Teacher assists that  how is got very smart. Valerie is very proud of him because didn't go to school when he was a little boy.

His parents didn't have time sign him up to go to school. They died when a lion attack them coming out off the car. Alex got his Diploma of high school.    

Valerie see him and say good job I know you could come out of your pitiful and no family Alex because you a stronger boy that can come out your homeless without your Family not been here with you. I am  very happy that you could come out to the store and buy clothing for you and food and a place for you to live in and not have to live in the street with no walls that don't camover the cold.

Alex is proud of himself because he has the money to pay his bills.  Alex goes to Valerie house and says I came thank you for the help you give me in my good time and bad time.Alex tells valerie her you go they are $50.00 for all the things you have done for me. I will always be here for you when you need me don't get that what I am telling you. Valerie says you are Welcome that what makes me happy to help families that don't have nowhere to sleep in or that don't have a family,food.
    Alex is very happy that that he got out of his problem that  he was in. Valerie  is trying to get a job like alex because she wants to get money so she can buy herself some things . That the store when she goes with Alex they can go Ice cream or do something fun i there free time.

Alex and Valerie get together to go doing something ever Valerie gets out of school and Alex gets out of work . They come out and they says we should go to a place we can do something fun so they walk over there.Alex i will pay this time Valerie says okay but next time a will pay.  

They are walking and out of the nowhere they see some person on the floor with no blank or nothing. Valerie goes up to the person and say i am going to help you. she goes to the store to buy a blank and other sfutt that the person will need.  Valerie goes back and gives the person the stuff she bought at the store. Valerie tells the person i hope you will be fine know.

4 Weeks Later Valerie goes up to the person to check how the person was and he was not there no more because he went to another place to see if the people will help him.  So that he could get  money so he can buy some food for him. when he move to his new street  2 days pass  and he got more money.

Then 2 Months pass and the guy and valerie become friends. Valerie take him to her house and said you have to take a shower because you have to look clean. The man goes to take a shower.Valerie is going to make food for him to eat.

Then man come out and said thank you for let me take a shower. Valerie said here you go there is a shirt and jeans and a blank for you you use in the night. Valerie walks he to a place where he will be warm and not get cold .1 week pass and valerie goes check on him and he has money so he can buy food.

The guy said thank you for all the help you give me. Valerie said you will come. if you need help just  go to my house. ask to talk to Valerie and i will come out. They guy said okay 1 week past and they guy never goes and ask him for help. Valerie gets worried so she goes out and looks for him. she finds him in the street asking people for help.

Valerie tells him i told you that if you need something to come my house. the guy said but i didn't want to give you problem with your family. about helping a homeless guy that lives in stree. He can not go and get a job . so he can buy food , house and have a place to sleep inside and buy him clothing.

valerie said thats what i like to do help people and make sure that they don't need things.  They have a place to sleep  and  a family that they can be with in holidays.
So they are not by them self in special days and they have somewhere to be. That they have where to send these days. Not to be in the street by himself in the cold with no family. Have no where to sleep and they don't have job so they can get money to buy himself things. Valerie said you could now go find a place for to say because you have money to pay the place where you would say in. so you would not live in street no more.

The guy said yes i am going to look for place where i can live. I am going to look for a job loss to my the place i get . That away once i get a job. I can help people that are homeless.  so they can get out of there homeless. Then they can buy things and have a place to sleep in .
    That he gets a home here to stay  I am proud of myself. Because  I found a place by myself and now i don't have to sleep in the street. When its rain I have a house to sleep inside and be  warm. Everyday of my life for now on.
    Valerie said  I am happy for you that you have  house. Everyone is happy and safe in their homes . They don't have to worry about think that can happen to theme in the street because they home save.